Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,335 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

From Nigeria To Texas Oil Wealth-kase Lawal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From Nigeria To Texas Oil Wealth-kase Lawal (9114 Views)

Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) / Tinubu, Akande Made My Appointment Possible – Lawal, SGF / G8 Leaders To Discuss Nigeria’s Controversial Oil Wealth Wastage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Nigeria To Texas Oil Wealth-kase Lawal by SEFAGO(m): 10:58pm On May 21, 2010
mekuszyx:

I know say Yoruba like to claim-one my problems with them. Did Kase attend those schools you mentioned? Do you want some googling on him? Stop lying.

We are talking of bayo ogunlesi.
Re: From Nigeria To Texas Oil Wealth-kase Lawal by SEFAGO(m): 11:00pm On May 21, 2010
mekuszyx:

And who does not know Emeka Offor in NAIJA? May be only you. He is fronting for the other crooks much the same way as Kase Lawal.

never heard of him.
Re: From Nigeria To Texas Oil Wealth-kase Lawal by mekuszyx: 11:01pm On May 21, 2010
Ok, I am done with prasing or not praising others. I should be singing my own praise. Who the hell are FRONTERS Lawal and Offor, anyways? Ok I responded to let Sefago know that Fronter Kase has an Igbo fronter equivalent-Offor

Bayo Ogunlesi? I will soon find an Okoro equivalent for him. Hhahahah!
Re: From Nigeria To Texas Oil Wealth-kase Lawal by mekuszyx: 11:01pm On May 21, 2010
Ok never heard of Kase too until now. 50=50
Re: From Nigeria To Texas Oil Wealth-kase Lawal by mekuszyx: 11:03pm On May 21, 2010
SEFAGO:

We are talking of bayo ogunlesi.

Bloody liar. You went and quoted Sjeazy8 (yourself). Your initial post was in response to mine on Kase. You aint smart, really.
Re: From Nigeria To Texas Oil Wealth-kase Lawal by SEFAGO(m): 11:08pm On May 21, 2010
mekuszyx:

Bloody liar. You went and quoted Sjeazy8 (yourself). Your initial post was in response to mine on Kase. You aint smart, really.

know, I was reading sjeezy8's post, and then I replied message. Ur post came up- you really are not that smart are you?

mekuszyx:

Ok never heard of Kase too until now. 50=50

such a liar

mekuszyx:

Ok, I am done with prasing or not praising others. I should be singing my own praise. Who the hell are FRONTERS Lawal and Offor, anyways? Ok I responded to let Sefago know that Fronter Kase has an Igbo fronter equivalent-Offor

what? Who cares about your obscure nigerian degree, and your obscure masters degree from an obscure university in the UK+ your obscure PhD in an obscure school with an obscure MBA from an unnotable school.

beg let us focus on achievers like Kase Lawal and Bayo Ogunlesi. Even Emek Offor, if he was fronting you think it is easy to front lol grin
Re: From Nigeria To Texas Oil Wealth-kase Lawal by sjeezy8: 1:45am On May 22, 2010
who the heck is emeka offor? lol Im talking about transparent business men known world wide not just Nigeria.

mekuszyx:

are you mentally ok - this shouldnt be about igbo vs yoruba Kase Lawal is successful aswell as Ogunlesi- them being yoruba doesnt change my life for shiot- so their ethnicity doesnt matter.

Ive heard of Bayo ogunlesi within the last year or two Kase Lawal has been known for a while. I never new he was that that known by Bill clinton, Bush and co. I always thought he was a regular businessman.
For like the Last 5 years I even forgot who he was.

SEFAGO:

^ A first class at Oxford in PPE, magna cumlaude at Harvard grin

First class Indeed
Re: From Nigeria To Texas Oil Wealth-kase Lawal by AloyEmeka5: 1:52am On May 22, 2010
SEFAGO:

However Offor is not in the same class as Kase Lawal. Stop comparing apples to oranges mekusxyz

You gotta be kidding me. Emeka offor is 10X richer than Kase Lawal. As a matter of fact, Kase Lawal will be a ball boy for the Jimoh Ibrahims, Adenuga. In case you don't know, Obasanjo used Emeka Offor to siphon all the money he stole from Nigeria. So, even though kase Lawal obtained some help for them, he did not receive as much as Emeka offor and Adenuga. Of course, Emeka Offor is an igbo man, he is not expected to be as loud as a typical Yoruba man who come across a few millions by accident.
Re: From Nigeria To Texas Oil Wealth-kase Lawal by mekusxxx: 1:54am On May 22, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

You gotta be kidding me. Emeka offor is 10X richer than Kase Lawal. As a matter of fact, Kase Lawal will be a ball boy for the Jimoh Ibrahims, Adenuga. In case you don't know, Obasanjo used Emeka Offor to siphon all the money he stole from Nigeria. So, even though kase Lawal obtained some help for them, he did not receive as much as Emeka offor and Adenuga. Of course, Emeka Offor is an igbo man, he is not expected to be as loud as a typical Yoruba man who come across a few millions by accident.

You make a lot of sense. Emeka Offor swims in money. Eze Ego one of naija lol
Re: From Nigeria To Texas Oil Wealth-kase Lawal by sjeezy8: 1:57am On May 22, 2010
ok . . . this really getting pitiful guys stop it-
Re: From Nigeria To Texas Oil Wealth-kase Lawal by mekusxxx: 2:00am On May 22, 2010
That I live in the US does not make me richer than Mr P who lives in naija. Emeka offor literally swims in money from the front bizs he does from naija (handled all of the refinery TAMs during Abacha, Abdulsalam and Obj times) to Houston, to Sao Tome and Principe. The bobo na ite (pot) of money. kase Lawal is an unknown entity in Nigerian circles.
Re: From Nigeria To Texas Oil Wealth-kase Lawal by sjeezy8: 2:03am On May 22, 2010
mekusxxx:

That I live in the US does not make me richer than Mr P who lives in naija. Emeka offor literally swims in money from the front bizs he does from naija (handled all of the refinery TAMs during Abacha, Abdulsalam and Obj times) to Houston, to Sao Tome and Principe. The bobo na ite (pot) of money. kase Lawal is an unknown entity in Nigerian circles.

we arent talking about whos richer were talking about accomplishments and international recognition.
Re: From Nigeria To Texas Oil Wealth-kase Lawal by mekusxxx: 2:14am On May 22, 2010
What accomplishments does Kase have apart from his money and a couple of degrees from Texas university? Emeka Offor even showed class by moving from being an illiterate truck driver to being one of the richest Nigerians. Ultimately, money speaks. How many truck drivers can hobnob with Abacha, Atiku, Obj, Abdulsalam and American congresmen among others?lol

1 Like

Re: From Nigeria To Texas Oil Wealth-kase Lawal by sjeezy8: 2:17am On May 22, 2010
Re: From Nigeria To Texas Oil Wealth-kase Lawal by mekusxxx: 2:21am On May 22, 2010
^^^^
I wonder what is meant by international recognition? Somebody who manages a significant proportion of a foreign countries' oil biz is not international?
Going to give press conferences to boost your ego does not wash. I dont buy that.
Re: From Nigeria To Texas Oil Wealth-kase Lawal by SEFAGO(m): 1:00am On May 23, 2010
bayo ogunlesi would mop mekusxyzz financially lol
Re: From Nigeria To Texas Oil Wealth-kase Lawal by XAUBulls: 1:56pm On Nov 29, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti University Expels Five For Molestation / Boko Haram: FG Looks To China For More Weapons / Nigeria Is Rooted In Corruption- Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.