Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Five Lucky Blog Or Creative Writers Who Want To Learn Academic Writing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Five Lucky Blog Or Creative Writers Who Want To Learn Academic Writing (308 Views)

Those Who Want Naira To Be ₦400 To Dollar Are Living In A Dream World - Moghalu / Coca-cola Set To Take Five Lucky Winners To 2022 Qatar FIFA World Cup / I WILL CREATE A Website For Five Lucky Businesses Free Of Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Lucky Blog Or Creative Writers Who Want To Learn Academic Writing by Academicwizman(m): 3:07am On May 08, 2018
Academic writing is a lucrative genre of writing. Once you acquire the skill and work towards proficiency, you will never run out of job. You will have clients in Nigeria and internationally looking for your service and ready to pay good money. For instance, in Nigeria, you can earn up to N3,000 or more on a single page (I.e.275-300 words) and much more when you work for international clients.

Please note that you will not earn that amount until you become an expert but I guarantee you that as a starter, you will earn a minimum of N1,000 per page (300 words max.)

I am a professional academic writer. I do get a lot of jobs but find it difficult getting quality academic writers to do the job. When I outsource, I usually end up doing the job by myself because of poor quality delivery. I have had cause to refund clients due to disappointments. Now, I am willing to train people (committed people who are already masters in other writing genres) how to do quality academic writing. What you just need is to transport yourself to the location and prepare to take care of your meals. Accommodation is provided free of charge. The training will take 5 good days because there will be practicals. If you are interested, join this WhatsApp group 08057031013. Note that this is not for everybody. It is only meant for people that can write high quality contents (plagiarism-free) but needs training on academic writing. There will be a screening. Only 5 people are needed.
Regards.
Re: Five Lucky Blog Or Creative Writers Who Want To Learn Academic Writing by Alienwrit3r: 6:36am On May 08, 2018
Where is d training taking place??

(1) (Reply)

Please any business i can start without capital? / Superite Africa One Of The Commercial Real Estate Service Company In Nigeria / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.