Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) (31765 Views)

#JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation / Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi / Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by Bhelamblog(m): 6:55am On May 08, 2018
A few days ago, on Sunday to be Precise Ebiwali broke a news about a lady who laid a strong accusation on a Benue Politician Named Oryina Orvaa that he kidnapped raped and Pushed her out of his home at 2am, read the previous story here;
https://www.nairaland.com/4489448/oryina-orvaa-oryinadegreat-kidnapped-raped#67318428

And since then i have been following up the gist, Now the Guy has replied her, And he is not here to play, he has posted some photos evidence of a lawsuit which he filled, Accusing her of Blackmail, and Criminal Intimidation, This is not beans, I didn't even know she was a Doctor, Anyway now they will battled till the Judge decides.

And me, i will just be keeping you updated. see below!

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/politician-who-lady-accused-of.html

Oryina ORVAA
@OryinaDegreat

I wish to inform the general public that I have initiated a legal process to clear my name on the allegations of KIDNAPPING & RAPE against me by one Dr. Elizabeth Akintelu. I want to assure every one that, in the fullness of time, the truth will surely see the light of the day.

https://mobile.twitter.com/OryinaDegreat/status/993458735753330693

Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by timwudz(m): 6:58am On May 08, 2018
good move

12 Likes

Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by jerryunit48: 6:59am On May 08, 2018
Part two loading....

3 Likes

Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 6:59am On May 08, 2018
cool cool
Two wayward adults .... hope you both get served

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by Olalan(m): 7:07am On May 08, 2018
If it's blackmail I just hope justice prevails to serve as a deterrent to others slay queens who want to attract sympathy after falling apart with their clients(in don't call them lovers)

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by satelliteDISH(m): 7:08am On May 08, 2018
Oga, it's good u clear your name and save your marriage and family name that has been soiled.

1 Like

Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by oxygenlove(m): 7:08am On May 08, 2018
abeg make una gist me the part one na, na my tv spoil coz say nepa carry light, who be ofofo wey go gist me
Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by Robbin7(m): 7:11am On May 08, 2018
Okay o
Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by Shalomc(f): 7:15am On May 08, 2018
Great.
Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:17am On May 08, 2018
when I first read the story,I knew the Lady story didn't tally up....I believe its a relationship gone sour,and d girl wants to use d rape issue as a blackmail

16 Likes

Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 7:19am On May 08, 2018
Good move.
Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by FlirtyGist: 7:27am On May 08, 2018
grin
Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by thesicilian: 7:38am On May 08, 2018
Our Naija ladies need to learn that this is not America that a white lady will follow a black man home, initiate sexual intimacy and then accuse the man of rape later for whatever reason.
Here in Nigeria we do things differently. You've got to be able to prove an accusation before you can be taken seriously.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by HeWrites(m): 7:41am On May 08, 2018
NIGERIAN LADIES has been wrongly accusing men of RAPE since 1220BC

12 Likes

Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by MrAnele(m): 9:17am On May 08, 2018
Yawn

1 Like

Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by iQUOTE: 9:19am On May 08, 2018
"And me, I will just be keeping you updated"

Junk journalism. Someone will just sit back and type rubbish on his computer and post it as news. No cordination of tenses, grammatical articulation. Everything is zero up there. Like, what the fùck, man? This is horseshít.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 9:19am On May 08, 2018
Suing her doesn't mean he didn't RAPE her.

5 Likes

Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:20am On May 08, 2018
Trust ladies at your own risk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by MrFuckallday: 9:20am On May 08, 2018
I hope he really sues her so she's be convicted and sentenced to 45 years imprisonment so that her fellow bloody dumb feminists would leave us the hell alone. Bitxhes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by simplemach(m): 9:21am On May 08, 2018
girls, always looking for a shortcut to get quick cash and fame!!!

1 Like

Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by OgaDonald: 9:22am On May 08, 2018
sad

HER BIOGRAPHY WILL SHOCK YOU ...

"Akintelu Elizabeth Abiola, the youngest Medical Doctor in Nigeria. She was inducted by the Nigerian Medical Council at age 21. "

READ HERE : https://biodata.com/biodata-Akintelu-Elizabeth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by XendersPride(f): 9:22am On May 08, 2018
Sh!t is about to get real grin
Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by mustoupha(m): 9:22am On May 08, 2018
thesicilian:
Our Naija ladies need to learn that this is not America that a white lady will follow a black man home, initiate sexual intimacy and then accuse the man of rape later for whatever reason.
Here in Nigeria we do things differently. You've got to be able to prove an accusation before you can be taken seriously.
You are a useless man. You rapist mofo

2 Likes

Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by satowind(m): 9:23am On May 08, 2018
Girls fear them

1 Like

Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by partnerbiz4: 9:23am On May 08, 2018
He would still go to court even if he was guilty, just to put a spin around it.

But it would be so callous to accuse him unjustly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by Ellabae(f): 9:23am On May 08, 2018
Ok I just hope nothing but the truth is revealed.
Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:23am On May 08, 2018
Good! I hope she tots in jail!
Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:24am On May 08, 2018
Either of these two scenarios must be true.

1. The rape actually happened due to this girl putting herself in a vulnerable position, and then probably didn't go to the police immediately. Last I checked, accusations of crime must be proven by evidence or witness testimonies. If she doesn't have any proof then e don be for her be dat.

2. The rape didn't happen and sex was consensual, then said lady traipsed to social media to launch a smear campaign for goodness knows what reason.

Either way, the girl seems less clever than she ought to have been.

A Doctor for that matter!

4 Likes

Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by GraGra247(m): 9:25am On May 08, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
when I first read the story,I knew the Lady story didn't tally up....I believe its a relationship gone sour,and d girl wants to use d rape issue as a blackmail

Yes their usual tactics when you fail to meet all their expectations.

They do this because the law allows them to get away with it.

No woman has ever been punished in commensurate proportions for falsely accusing a man of rape.

8 Likes

Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by KrystosCJ(m): 9:26am On May 08, 2018
obowunmi:
Suing her doesn't mean he didn't RAPE her.

What is rape to you?

If she has evidence, let her provide it. Since we've been hearing about men, university professors and vagina-deprived pedophiles making the rotten headlines. Let's take a chill with this one.

All men can't be wrong!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jungle Justice In Ughelli; Two Suspected Robbers Burnt To Death (Pictures) / 55-Year-Old Female Pilgrim Excretes 82 Wraps Of Cocaine / Oghara Poly Thief Caught And Beaten To Pulp (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.