Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Armed Robbers Returned My Money And Blamed Me For Not Telling Them I Am Chosen - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Armed Robbers Returned My Money And Blamed Me For Not Telling Them I Am Chosen (567 Views)

Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. / Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? / 2019 Buhari's Friends Are Not Telling Him The Truth — Okogie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Robbers Returned My Money And Blamed Me For Not Telling Them I Am Chosen by markode777: 9:47am On May 08, 2018
KINGSLEY IWU

Brother Christian Chinasa, a member of the Lord's Chosen gave a testimony of how God used his church's apron to deliver him from robbers armed to the teeth.

He explained he was not an identified member of the Church when the event played out at his home in September 2017.

Read what he said below;

God knows his people. He even chooses them from the womb to protect them from all evil. It is in this way God used the presence of The Lord’s Chosen apron to protect me from various evil attacks.

It happened that armed robbers broke into my house at about 2:30 a.m. As they entered into the sitting room where I was sleeping with my wife, I was suddenly woken by their shout, ‘Where is money in this house?’.

As I woke up, I saw them armed to the teeth. I told them to wait. I went to where I kept money, brought all I had and gave to them.

My wife ran into the bedroom and one of them wanted to follow her but I called him back and told him I have given them all I have in the house. As one of them looked at the side of the window, he saw the Lord’s Chosen apron. He asked me whether I am a Chosen and I answered in the affirmative. He returned the money given to him and even blamed me for not telling them from the onset of their entry and robbery.

The leader of the gang asked me whether they collected any other thing from me and I said no. They hurriedly left the house.

At this time, I was not a Chosen but I came in contact with The Lord’s Chosen apron at a refuse dump at Alaba-Rago. I was passing along the road and I saw some apron thrown away. I passed by, but one spirit told me to pick the apron.

SOURCE: https://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2018/05/heavy-armed-robbers-returned-my-money.html

Re: Armed Robbers Returned My Money And Blamed Me For Not Telling Them I Am Chosen by pyyxxaro: 9:50am On May 08, 2018
These comedians again sad grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Returned My Money And Blamed Me For Not Telling Them I Am Chosen by hopefulLandlord: 10:16am On May 08, 2018
Seems Legit!
Re: Armed Robbers Returned My Money And Blamed Me For Not Telling Them I Am Chosen by Evablizin(f): 10:24am On May 08, 2018
shockedshocked

This one made me weak,i give up.

Re: Armed Robbers Returned My Money And Blamed Me For Not Telling Them I Am Chosen by sKeetz(m): 10:56am On May 08, 2018
This apron could be the solution to Boko haram and the Fulani heardsmen. The government should look into it ASAP.

4 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Returned My Money And Blamed Me For Not Telling Them I Am Chosen by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 08, 2018
chai!!religion in Africa is now being practiced on a whole new confusing level

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Returned My Money And Blamed Me For Not Telling Them I Am Chosen by bobowaja(m): 9:38pm On May 08, 2018
Internet and affiliates marketers writes better testimonials than these clowns grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

20 Powerful Ebook Every LADY/WIVE/MOTHER Must Have. / The Dangerous "You Are Special" Programming. / Photo: Catholic Priest And Masquerade (ojuju) Take A Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.