Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,507 members, 7,781,559 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:01 PM

Latest Pictures Of Eko Atlantic International Commerce City, Will Shock You - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Latest Pictures Of Eko Atlantic International Commerce City, Will Shock You (49929 Views)

New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land / ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower / Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Pictures Of Eko Atlantic International Commerce City, Will Shock You by maisauki: 3:13pm On May 08, 2018
That's land reclamation, man!

Re: Latest Pictures Of Eko Atlantic International Commerce City, Will Shock You by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 08, 2018
robinso01:
without Lagos ,Nigeria is nothing jare.

You lack sense,

Without Nigeria, Lagos is nothing
Re: Latest Pictures Of Eko Atlantic International Commerce City, Will Shock You by justtoodark: 3:31pm On May 08, 2018
building a city from scratch....who had this stvpid idea.....?

this is the same mistake chinese did.....now they have buildings upon buildings that are empty....nobody has money to rent or buy them....
Re: Latest Pictures Of Eko Atlantic International Commerce City, Will Shock You by dadavivo: 3:50pm On May 08, 2018
robinso01:
without Lagos ,Nigeria is nothing jare.
without Niger Delta oil both Lagos and Nigeria are dead and buried
Re: Latest Pictures Of Eko Atlantic International Commerce City, Will Shock You by Henri8: 4:02pm On May 08, 2018
Still expecting the shock.
Re: Latest Pictures Of Eko Atlantic International Commerce City, Will Shock You by drololaaof: 4:08pm On May 08, 2018
They are happy now sand filling reclaiming oceanic land when flood and tidal wave come they will begin to cry foul ,Badagry, Ikorodu and some other hinterlands are there undeveloped

1 Like

Re: Latest Pictures Of Eko Atlantic International Commerce City, Will Shock You by Talkizcheap: 4:15pm On May 08, 2018
These pics are old, saw them like a year ago.
Re: Latest Pictures Of Eko Atlantic International Commerce City, Will Shock You by LandOwners: 4:24pm On May 08, 2018
Our precious bar beach of those days!!
I missed u terribly.

See what u have become now!
Ooh my bar beach.
Re: Latest Pictures Of Eko Atlantic International Commerce City, Will Shock You by Horus(m): 5:05pm On May 08, 2018

1 Like

Re: Latest Pictures Of Eko Atlantic International Commerce City, Will Shock You by slimfit1(m): 5:12pm On May 08, 2018
dadavivo:

Hope you know that there are alot of countries with no pil and are doing well. Without pil i think we would have done better things with ourselves.
Re: Latest Pictures Of Eko Atlantic International Commerce City, Will Shock You by slimfit1(m): 5:13pm On May 08, 2018
Oil is Nigerian deterrents to progress.
Re: Latest Pictures Of Eko Atlantic International Commerce City, Will Shock You by Horus(m): 5:14pm On May 08, 2018

Re: Latest Pictures Of Eko Atlantic International Commerce City, Will Shock You by ogakizito(m): 5:41pm On May 08, 2018
I want a house here
Damn

1 Like

Re: Latest Pictures Of Eko Atlantic International Commerce City, Will Shock You by robinso01(m): 6:57pm On May 08, 2018
AgentOfDarkness:

You lack sense,

Without Nigeria, Lagos is nothing
I don't really know why u lack manner? why should you tell I lack sense if not that you are stupid.
Re: Latest Pictures Of Eko Atlantic International Commerce City, Will Shock You by robinso01(m): 7:01pm On May 08, 2018
dadavivo:
do you really think Lagos State is living based on federal allocation? no, they depends mainly on what they generate from their state. Lagos State is number one state in Nigeria that live well without federal allocation.
Re: Latest Pictures Of Eko Atlantic International Commerce City, Will Shock You by stasius: 7:02pm On May 08, 2018
We hope Tsunami won't...
Re: Latest Pictures Of Eko Atlantic International Commerce City, Will Shock You by robinso01(m): 7:04pm On May 08, 2018
dadavivo:
even with Niger delta oil, those state still rely on federal allocation, are still owing their workers ,in which Lagos State ain't owing
Re: Latest Pictures Of Eko Atlantic International Commerce City, Will Shock You by robinso01(m): 7:06pm On May 08, 2018
Slikbae:
Without Niger Delta, Nigeria is nothing.
no dear, Lagos State is like California, they didn't rely on federal allocation, federal allocation is just an addiction to what they generate on their own.

1 Like

Re: Latest Pictures Of Eko Atlantic International Commerce City, Will Shock You by HallaDaTruth: 8:09pm On May 08, 2018
NifemiKolade:
Take it or leave it. Lagos will continue to be better that Abuja
Are you kidding grin
Re: Latest Pictures Of Eko Atlantic International Commerce City, Will Shock You by Josh44s(m): 8:16pm On May 08, 2018
AlexCk:
The aerial view looks stunning though.

But will it be sustainable tho

That is my fear o.
Re: Latest Pictures Of Eko Atlantic International Commerce City, Will Shock You by dadalicious: 8:25pm On May 08, 2018
Abeg, Lagos dey inside Nigeria? abi it is located in another country
Re: Latest Pictures Of Eko Atlantic International Commerce City, Will Shock You by OneKinGuy(m): 9:13pm On May 08, 2018
If this is rewlly in Nigeria, then am proud of my mother's land cool

1 Like

Re: Latest Pictures Of Eko Atlantic International Commerce City, Will Shock You by Jephyard(m): 10:32pm On May 08, 2018
Lagos where mad people live and call it enjoyment. More like a glorified slum where anything goes. No order very chaotic and stressful. You get old quicker making a living in this city so hard that it drain all the energy in you. Family are dysfunctional in Lagos all man to him self. I can never be proud of Lagos until it change to something better like J-Burg, Addis Ababa, Cairo, Cape Town even Port Novo is more serene than Lagos. Ain't proud of Lagos one bit. The only thing here to gain is the money because it just one big market nothing more nothing less. As for Eko Atlantic nah wash Nah same mad Lagos citizen go manage am, And when last have you seen a blue sky in Lagos where both dust and fumes from different machines Don finish no wonder the city is so hot as hell. Enjoy your slum.

1 Like

Re: Latest Pictures Of Eko Atlantic International Commerce City, Will Shock You by Horus(m): 10:37pm On May 08, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bILrdPPsX7o

Eko Atlantic (Lagos) 2018

Eko Atlantic 2018 construction update

Credit: deji atunwa
Re: Latest Pictures Of Eko Atlantic International Commerce City, Will Shock You by ocelot2006(m): 11:33pm On May 08, 2018
Yeah.......sooooo....where's the "shock"?
Re: Latest Pictures Of Eko Atlantic International Commerce City, Will Shock You by Rajosh(m): 4:38am On May 09, 2018
lemme book my space before my fellow billionaire friends will come
Re: Latest Pictures Of Eko Atlantic International Commerce City, Will Shock You by suremanpatriot: 12:16am On May 10, 2018
...Tempting water? Water no get enemy
Re: Latest Pictures Of Eko Atlantic International Commerce City, Will Shock You by Horus(m): 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
Eko Atlantic Update

Re: Latest Pictures Of Eko Atlantic International Commerce City, Will Shock You by skillero(m): 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2019
Join the big boys, Purchase your 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom apartments in eko Atlantic call 08182422599

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exxonmobil Inspects Akwa Ibom 21-Storey Tower Building (Photos) / Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel / The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.