Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Boniface Mwangi: "I Had Sex Once And Church Kicked Me Out" - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boniface Mwangi: "I Had Sex Once And Church Kicked Me Out" (27409 Views)

Zimbabwe Man Kicked Out His Parents’ House By Wife To Make Way For Her Boyfriend / See Moment A Little Boy Kicked His Mom's Pot Of Stew While Dancing(See Reaction) / Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boniface Mwangi: "I Had Sex Once And Church Kicked Me Out" by eduwillz(m): 4:58pm On May 08, 2018
Evablizin:
So ?

If you want to talk about the importance of sexual education,discuss it peacefully and stop trying to justify or blame the church for your lustful action.

blame his upbringing
Re: Boniface Mwangi: "I Had Sex Once And Church Kicked Me Out" by KLINMANN(m): 5:02pm On May 08, 2018
Naza25:
Many of these church folks can be so judgemental. I stopped giving a fvck about them long time ago
Probably you started giving a Bleep about Satan

1 Like

Re: Boniface Mwangi: "I Had Sex Once And Church Kicked Me Out" by Olabenjamen22(m): 5:13pm On May 08, 2018
Naza25:
Many of these church folks can be so judgemental. I stopped giving a fvck about them long time ago

Well they don't give a Bleep about you too. Smh
Re: Boniface Mwangi: "I Had Sex Once And Church Kicked Me Out" by femi4: 5:22pm On May 08, 2018
Why will Church preach about condom? Having sex with or without condom is still fornication

1 Like

Re: Boniface Mwangi: "I Had Sex Once And Church Kicked Me Out" by sisisioge: 5:40pm On May 08, 2018
Firefire:
What it the moral of the story?

Have your seex anyways tongue
Re: Boniface Mwangi: "I Had Sex Once And Church Kicked Me Out" by nothernstar: 5:45pm On May 08, 2018
kobosmart:
the gal no even fine sef
wetin concern you there. Go get your own naaa
Re: Boniface Mwangi: "I Had Sex Once And Church Kicked Me Out" by Etuagievin(m): 5:49pm On May 08, 2018
HeWrites:

Are you trying to tell me you've never been BANGED before?
. Her comment does not warrant such question.
Re: Boniface Mwangi: "I Had Sex Once And Church Kicked Me Out" by HeWrites(m): 5:51pm On May 08, 2018
Etuagievin:
. Her comment does not warrant such question.

It does
Re: Boniface Mwangi: "I Had Sex Once And Church Kicked Me Out" by kobosmart(m): 6:07pm On May 08, 2018
nothernstar:
wetin concern you there. Go get your own naaa
ehn bring your mama na. give am my number 08032773199
Re: Boniface Mwangi: "I Had Sex Once And Church Kicked Me Out" by Awoo88: 6:14pm On May 08, 2018
Ode!! Very fake Christians. The fact that they committed fornication while claiming to serve God is not their problem but that they were not taught how to use condoms. No wonder the Bible said judgement shall start in the house of God

1 Like

Re: Boniface Mwangi: "I Had Sex Once And Church Kicked Me Out" by Evablizin(f): 7:04pm On May 08, 2018
HeWrites:

Are you trying to tell me you've never been BANGED before?
Yes, i'm a pure virgin. grin

Re: Boniface Mwangi: "I Had Sex Once And Church Kicked Me Out" by Firefire(m): 7:09pm On May 08, 2018
sisisioge:

Have your seex anyways tongue

Nope, I am a virgin...
Re: Boniface Mwangi: "I Had Sex Once And Church Kicked Me Out" by HeWrites(m): 7:35pm On May 08, 2018
Evablizin:
Yes, i'm a pure virgin. grin

You even add PURE join

Tufiakwa
Re: Boniface Mwangi: "I Had Sex Once And Church Kicked Me Out" by Evablizin(f): 7:41pm On May 08, 2018
HeWrites:

You even add PURE join
Tufiakwa
gringringrin

Re: Boniface Mwangi: "I Had Sex Once And Church Kicked Me Out" by duality(m): 7:48pm On May 08, 2018
These are the ones who wants to justify their iniquitous lifestyle with sex education..

The aspect of sex education he is running away from is not a church thing but the word of God.

-Flee furnication
-The bed should be undefiled
-Do not yield to temptation
-Resist the devil and he will flee from you

The church Jesus died for, cannot be a compromised church.
Re: Boniface Mwangi: "I Had Sex Once And Church Kicked Me Out" by Nazaretha1(m): 7:53pm On May 08, 2018
Jesus did have sex too with his partner, what's known as spouse in today's world. Although, that doesn't justify premarital sex because there was a ceremonial union between Jesus Christ and Mary Magdalene.
It's so funny that the Catholic Church had tried to hide the sacred feminine for centuries but Jesus did have sex with Mary Magdalene and he has(had) a bloodline.
Re: Boniface Mwangi: "I Had Sex Once And Church Kicked Me Out" by Chelsea50: 8:19pm On May 08, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Boniface Mwangi: "I Had Sex Once And Church Kicked Me Out" by kmaster007: 8:50pm On May 08, 2018
thank ur life nah once, if nah two u go see urself for heaven.
Re: Boniface Mwangi: "I Had Sex Once And Church Kicked Me Out" by kolawoleibukun1: 10:29pm On May 08, 2018
the headline is not misleading. u just have no brain to understand the message. th article is very explanatory. geh sens
salvation101:
The head line is misleading. The church kicked him out from being a youth deacon and not from the church entirely.

1 Like

Re: Boniface Mwangi: "I Had Sex Once And Church Kicked Me Out" by EMMAHOT: 10:52pm On May 08, 2018
Nazaretha1:
Jesus did have sex too with his partner, what's known as spouse in today's world. Although, that doesn't justify premarital sex because there was a ceremonial union between Jesus Christ and Mary Magdalene.
It's so funny that the Catholic Church had tried to hide the sacred feminine for centuries but Jesus did have sex with Mary Magdalene and he has(had) a bloodline.
Jezz shocked i can see your life twisted ₹
Re: Boniface Mwangi: "I Had Sex Once And Church Kicked Me Out" by Nazaretha1(m): 11:08pm On May 08, 2018
It's the truth bro, the Merovingian dynasty, the knights Templar, the 16th century Crusades, the priory of Sion which had grandmasters like Leonardo Da Vinci, Robert Boyle in chemistry, Boticello, Isaac Newton among many others. The bride of Christ took solace and refuge in Gaul, present day France. Go do this research on your own when you're less busy and read books, read holy blood, holy grail, the da Vinci code, the Nag Hammadi, the dead sea scrolls, etc. Draw those lines and see for yourself.
Like Leo said, "there are three different types of people, those that see, those that do not see and those that see when shown".
Choose whichever category you wanna be in.
As for my life, it's not perfect but I'm happy and contented with what I've achieved.
EMMAHOT:
Jezz shocked i can see your life twisted ₹
Re: Boniface Mwangi: "I Had Sex Once And Church Kicked Me Out" by EMMAHOT: 11:11pm On May 08, 2018
Nazaretha1:
It's the truth bro, the Merovingian dynasty, the knights Templar, the 16th century Crusades, the priory of Sion which had grandmasters like Leonardo Da Vinci, Robert Boyle in chemistry, Boticello, Isaac Newton among many others. The bride of Christ took solace and refuge in Gaul, present day France. Go do this research on your own when you're less busy and read books, read holy blood, holy grail, the da Vinci code, the Nag Hammadi, the dead sea scrolls, etc. Draw those lines and see for yourself.
Like Leo said, "there are three different types of people, those that see, those that do not see and those that see when shown".
Choose whichever category you wanna be in.
As for my life, it's not perfect but I'm happy and contented with what I've achieved.
waow ! shocked
Re: Boniface Mwangi: "I Had Sex Once And Church Kicked Me Out" by salesforce: 2:05am On May 09, 2018
hmmm
Re: Boniface Mwangi: "I Had Sex Once And Church Kicked Me Out" by OneLazyGirl: 7:21am On May 09, 2018
They have a beautiful family.

Now the ironic thing about this is, the pastors and church members who refused to attend his wedding (and must condemned him no end) probably do way worse things than have sexual intercourse.
There is no love in the church. The self-righteousness there is sickening.
Re: Boniface Mwangi: "I Had Sex Once And Church Kicked Me Out" by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 7:52am On May 09, 2018
So interesting.
Re: Boniface Mwangi: "I Had Sex Once And Church Kicked Me Out" by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 09, 2018
IMASTEX:
Mark 2:17: KJV:
When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance
Church is met for sinners. If they ask you to leave. Peacefully move to another church, after all they will be at lost of your offerings since it is even their main interest over your salvation.

Wrong!!!

The church is not made for sinners. Stop spewing trash.

Jesus Christ is not the Church. Dig it?
Re: Boniface Mwangi: "I Had Sex Once And Church Kicked Me Out" by IMASTEX: 6:38pm On May 09, 2018
jusRadical:

Wrong!!!

The church is not made for sinners. Stop spewing trash.

Jesus Christ is not the Church. Dig it?
You need more research of the bible

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) / How Marriage Has Become A Luxury In Nigeria / Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.