Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Flakka, The New Drug Epidemic Sweeping Across Developed Nations! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Flakka, The New Drug Epidemic Sweeping Across Developed Nations! (1716 Views)

New Drug Prices In Nigeria / Crizanlizumab: New Drug For Sickle Cell By Novartis / BBC: 'Sweet Sweet Codeine' - Nigeria’s Deadly Cough Syrup Epidemic Documentary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flakka, The New Drug Epidemic Sweeping Across Developed Nations! by phantom(m): 11:32am On May 08, 2018
A few weeks back, news reached us that the federal govt had banned the manufacture of cough syrups with codeine,a drug many nigerian youths especially in the north are hooked on. Some people think its a good move but yours truly is bothered about the resultant effect especially when the move is akin to or the same as cutting off abruptly,the supply of this drug to the numerous addicts hooked on it..the cold turkey approach! As a doctor, i can authoritatively tell you that this is NOT the way to get an addict off a particular Drug.Rehabilitation Therapy includes replacing the drug with another drug,of lesser effect that acts like the first one. The aim is to reduce or remove the withdrawal effect, while gradually tailing off the 2nd drug until the patient can stay without using the drug. But as usual,our govt makes moves without thinking it through. I can almost assure you that this move was not properly run by the NMA and PSN(doctors and pharmacists). Because,from where i stand,i can count a couple of negatives
1.A black market opens up for this drug making it more expensive
2.The addicts will do anything to buy this drug at black market rates including resorting to crime to fund their habbit--> crime rate going up.
Well thats for codeine. Apart from codeine,nigerian youths are hooked on others including weed,gum,tramadol,valium,rophynol,pentazocine(mostly doctors and pharmacists who are sicklers can access this drug)amphetamine,heroine,coke etc....BUT none of them are as deadly as flakka.
Flakka aka bathwater salt aka the zombie drug is a new drug made in china whos epidemic is currently sweeping across developed nations.The US has mostly cut of the supply of this drug but many people still manage to get their hands on it esp in the state of florida(most likely due to it being a port state). Effects of this drug are weird. Addicts,when on it behave like they are demon possessed and for this, the drug has been called severally,the gateway to demonic possession. This drug litetally alters your state of mind 20 times that of cocaine.
Addicts are known to possess super human strength which is supernatural.They act very weirdly like they are demon3 possessed with users acquiring or maintaining very scary body contortions when high on it. I am very concerned about this drug getting into 9ja.Why? We live in a country filled to the brim with low quality chinese products and its not long before we begin to import this drug via drug peddlers who dont give a hoot who dies. This drug is cheap. 3bucks in the US. 1,500-2000 in naira. Very afordable for our younger middle class. A drug whose epidemic they say will make one wish to go back to the years of the crack epidemic.
I will post videos here but i must advise VIEWERS DISCRETION as these videos are graphic and funny in a tragic way.

NB: We must START NOW to teach our kids not to take any drug not prescribed by a physician. The national orientation agency, nigerian medical association and the pharmaceutical assoc. of nigeria have a lot of work to do. GOD HELP US!
Re: Flakka, The New Drug Epidemic Sweeping Across Developed Nations! by phantom(m): 11:34am On May 08, 2018
Re: Flakka, The New Drug Epidemic Sweeping Across Developed Nations! by phantom(m): 11:38am On May 08, 2018
Re: Flakka, The New Drug Epidemic Sweeping Across Developed Nations! by phantom(m): 11:40am On May 08, 2018
Re: Flakka, The New Drug Epidemic Sweeping Across Developed Nations! by phantom(m): 11:51am On May 08, 2018
Re: Flakka, The New Drug Epidemic Sweeping Across Developed Nations! by phantom(m): 11:59am On May 08, 2018
Forgot to mention it but this drug is synthetic meaning it is made by using chemistry in chinese labs. Its not naturally occuring. Please if someone offers you a crystal like drug at a party, run as fast as your heels can carry you. A word is enough for the wise!
Re: Flakka, The New Drug Epidemic Sweeping Across Developed Nations! by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 08, 2018
The flakka basically tunes their mind into a different frequency that are not assigned to Humans, mostly the lower astral plane and they see across the veil and depending on where they land frequency-wise, their reactions are different. The human body is just a restrictive container for spirit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flakka, The New Drug Epidemic Sweeping Across Developed Nations! by phantom(m): 5:08pm On May 08, 2018
Solstar:
The flakka basically tunes their mind into a different frequency that are not assigned to Humans, mostly the lower astral plane and they see across the veil and depending on where they land frequency-wise, their reactions are different. The human body is just a restrictive container for spirit.
i was just waiting for someone to give an insight into the 'spiritual aspect'. Thank you brother
It appears when a human is high to a certain level like after ingestion of certain drugs and during and after sex(yes sex is a drug...orgasm is a certain "frequency of highness" ) there is transference of spirits. Which is why married people are urged to stay away from having extra marital sex. Sleeping with different people opens you up to absorbing different spirits from different people.
Mediums(people who make contact with spirits of dead relatives on your behalf) are also known to take certain 'mind altering' drugs to make this contact feasible.
Taking a good look at flakka addicts when high, they appear like the kind of thing one sees in TB joshuas church..they are under some kind of 'spell' we just cant understand.
God help us!
Re: Flakka, The New Drug Epidemic Sweeping Across Developed Nations! by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 08, 2018
phantom:
i was just waiting for someone to give an insight into the 'spiritual aspect'. Thank you brother
It appears when a human is high to a certain level like after ingestion of certain drugs and during and after sex(yes sex is a drug...orgasm is a certain "frequency of highness" ) there is transference of spirits. Which is why married people are urged to stay away from having extra marital sex. Sleeping with different people opens you up to absorbing different spirits from different people.
Mediums(people who make contact with spirits of dead relatives on your behalf) are also known to take certain 'mind altering' drugs to make this contact feasible.
Taking a good look at flakka addicts when high, they appear like the kind of thing one sees in TB joshuas church..they are under some kind of 'spell' we just cant understand.
God help us!

Ofcourse friend, that is why shammans and 'Spiritual' priests or native doctors or even Pastors drink certain concoctions or smoke certain herbs to tune into the default frequencies which takes them to certain dimensions. I really do not like using religious terms or spiritual terms because it makes these subject sound psychic. Although those languages are what makes regular humans understand these things. The Human body is just a vessel and any spirit can share it if you by any means distabilize the Soul housing which the Spirit resides, they can neural lace is the para-synthetic peripheral that entities from other dimensions who are interested in experiencing physical 3D can fuse themselves to enjoy the physicality. It took me many years of researches having been seriously affected by the EMF/RF radiations which affects the magnetism of the body.

What we call Spirit world is just here but on the diverse frequencies, and I happen to know how to tune in and out and download data into the mind, it is a simple process and it is good to know.

Regarding women, Yes, many are possessed not just women, I have seen women close to me look totally different on bed when I tune in and I will just laugh off, sometimes it was scary until I defeated fear and now it is all fun.

Most of these drugs are just used by the 'Powers that be' to test on Humans, they just released it into the market, knowing that humans will consume it and they will watch the effects. Some people will even be embedded with nano-chips while they smoke these stuff and they are mind-controlled to do what ever the 'System Admin' wants, and they can even see images of any 'Jesus, God, Angel' what ever they believe and some do not even know that there are Humans who are so advanced on this planet that they can live for ever.

I got to stop here.
Re: Flakka, The New Drug Epidemic Sweeping Across Developed Nations! by armadeo(m): 8:47pm On May 08, 2018
lalasticlala front page things
Re: Flakka, The New Drug Epidemic Sweeping Across Developed Nations! by phantom(m): 12:46pm On May 09, 2018
armadeo:
lalasticlala front page things
im go gree? lol.......this topic for don make frontpage of the nairaland of 2005 to 2010....not today!
Armadeo, wither you na? How far? grin
Re: Flakka, The New Drug Epidemic Sweeping Across Developed Nations! by meobizy(f): 8:48pm On May 09, 2018
phantom:
Forgot to mention it but this drug is synthetic meaning it is made by using chemistry in chinese labs. Its not naturally occuring. Please if someone offers you a crystal like drug at a party, run as fast as your heels can carry you. A word is enough for the wise!
Why always at a party, why not a church or library?
Re: Flakka, The New Drug Epidemic Sweeping Across Developed Nations! by armadeo(m): 5:21pm On May 10, 2018
phantom:
im go gree? lol.......this topic for don make frontpage of the nairaland of 2005 to 2010....not today!
Armadeo, wither you na? How far? grin

my brother i full ground.

still unto the hustle, how PH?
Re: Flakka, The New Drug Epidemic Sweeping Across Developed Nations! by olaade21: 1:19pm On Aug 07, 2018

Ofcourse friend, that is why shammans and 'Spiritual' priests or native doctors or even Pastors drink certain concoctions or smoke certain herbs to tune into the default frequencies which takes them to certain dimensions. I really do not like using religious terms or spiritual terms because it makes these subject sound psychic. Although those languages are what makes regular humans understand these things. The Human body is just a vessel and any spirit can share it if you by any means distabilize the Soul housing which the Spirit resides, they can neural lace is the para-synthetic peripheral that entities from other dimensions who are interested in experiencing physical 3D can fuse themselves to enjoy the physicality. It took me many years of researches having been seriously affected by the EMF/RF radiations which affects the magnetism of the body.

What we call Spirit world is just here but on the diverse frequencies, and I happen to know how to tune in and out and download data into the mind, it is a simple process and it is good to know.

Regarding women, Yes, many are possessed not just women, I have seen women close to me look totally different on bed when I tune in and I will just laugh off, sometimes it was scary until I defeated fear and now it is all fun.

Most of these drugs are just used by the 'Powers that be' to test on Humans, they just released it into the market, knowing that humans will consume it and they will watch the effects. Some people will even be embedded with nano-chips while they smoke these stuff and they are mind-controlled to do what ever the 'System Admin' wants, and they can even see images of any 'Jesus, God, Angel' what ever they believe and some do not even know that there are Humans who are so advanced on this planet that they can live for ever.

I got to stop here.

Clown �

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Overcome Premature Ejaculation / Nature Cure For Diseases / Help. White Patches On My Forearm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.