Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" (46421 Views)

Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain / "Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by Lautechgossip(m): 11:38am On May 08, 2018
God sent me to be Nigeria’s next president —Pastor Adegboye

A cleric, Pastor Gabriel Adegboye has declared himself as the next president of the country, saying it was through divine revelation.

He also stated that God had revealed to him that the tenure of President Muhammadu Buhari would last only four years.

Adegboye, who alongside other members of his Save Nigeria 2019 movement addressed journalists in Ibadan, said he had spiritual impartation of resolving the killings in the North-East and other parts of the country, as well as ensuring economic development.

Describing Boko Haram as a spiritual attack on the country from North Africa, Adegboye said he had the solution to end terrorist attacks in the North-East, within three months.

When asked on what platform he intended to contest, he said the movement was negotiating with political parties and would adopt the party that agreed with its agenda.

Presidency explains Buhari’s London stopover
“God sent me to become the next president of Nigeria. Over the years, God has been speaking to me and I have been communicating to past presidents, even the incumbent president, concerning the way to resolve the crisis in the country and ensure economic development. God has given me the new agenda for this country.

“We have all it takes to take the presidential seat come 2019. God has revealed to me that the tenure of President Muhammadu Buhari is only four years. And the next person that will take over the mantle of leadership is Pastor Gabriel Adegboye.

“If the Federal Government needs solution to the challenges in the country today, if I am invited, I promise that within three months, there will be peace in the North-East,” he said.

Responding on whether the movement had the needed variables to embark on the political processes, he said the movement boasted of 39 million members.

Adegboye, however, urged the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to reduce the cost of nomination form, so as to engender more participation by Nigerians willing to contest to be president.

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/amp/god-sent-me-to-be-nigerias-next-president-pastor-adegboye

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by Nobody: 11:42am On May 08, 2018
No.we can't replace one thief with another irrespective of religion I would rather vote in Abacha than this spiritual armed robber

Better go continue conning your followers out of tithes and leave the treasurey alone
Imagine this crook as.president.every month he will.deduct 10% of Nigerians.earnings as tithe

Thief

I rest my noodles

123 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by youngest85(m): 11:43am On May 08, 2018
Naso
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by sunnysunny69(m): 11:45am On May 08, 2018
Pastors shouldn't be in politics, it's about winning souls for Christ, only Nigerians Pastors want to be a governor or president.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by Bodexman(m): 12:04pm On May 08, 2018
A fallacy or what?

Maybe the pastor wants to cast and bind the Fulani herdsmen and the Boko boys.
Anyway, all are welcome to come and contest but it won't be served on a platter of Gold.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 08, 2018
Adegboye... Dis bloggers sef

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by jaromi666: 12:19pm On May 08, 2018
salvation101:
Adegboye... Dis bloggers sef

CAN U IMAGINE DON'T BECAUSE OF BLOGGING ND LIE AGAINST AN ANOINTED MAN GOD

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by Biglittlelois(f): 12:31pm On May 08, 2018
If only we are not in the time of grace, pastors be using God's name to lie anyhow
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by Nedfed(m): 12:31pm On May 08, 2018
Na so Pastor Okotie talk some years back, wia is he now?
Don't just no why all dis fake pastors keeps disgracing we christians.

21 Likes

Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by Sapphire86(f): 12:31pm On May 08, 2018
Hmmmm I don't even know what to say.

I do doubt the message however I don't speak against pastors. Its not in my place to call any1 fake, time will tell.

undecided

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by oluwasegun007(m): 12:31pm On May 08, 2018
My brain just played fast one on me, I thought I saw Adeboye

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by hakeem4(m): 12:31pm On May 08, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Pastors shouldn't be in politics, it's about winning souls for Christ, only Nigerians Pastors want to be a governor or president.
why should they not practices politics? you have the right to practice politics and he also has the right to

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by oshe11: 12:32pm On May 08, 2018
I thought I saw ADEBOYEcheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by Benjom(m): 12:32pm On May 08, 2018

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by Next2Bezee(m): 12:32pm On May 08, 2018
This one is no longer satisfied with chopping only tithe, he now want to be chopping tax money too.

Thief.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by PanickMode(m): 12:32pm On May 08, 2018
grin
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by Sunymoore(m): 12:32pm On May 08, 2018
God of men at it again
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by Biglittlelois(f): 12:32pm On May 08, 2018
jaromi666:

CAN U IMAGINE DON'T BECAUSE OF BLOGGING ND LIE AGAINST AN ANOINTED MAN GOD

It's Adegboye, not Adeboye if that is what you're thinking

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by Checked86: 12:33pm On May 08, 2018
what? this pastor don join gang ooo
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by opribo(m): 12:33pm On May 08, 2018
Who is this one again, sai Bubu said more than this now. He even said he will end it in one month.
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by Monaco2(m): 12:33pm On May 08, 2018
I'm DJ Khaled.... Y am I yelling grin
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by LumexALevel: 12:33pm On May 08, 2018
dis pastors won't seize to amaze me .. mean while check ma signature for Ijmb program
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 08, 2018
Tithe fall on you sir
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by Pojomojo: 12:33pm On May 08, 2018

Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by Spaxon(f): 12:33pm On May 08, 2018
another yaba left candidate........

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by megareal: 12:34pm On May 08, 2018
PASTOR!!! retire once again to the Lord's vineyard.
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by wiloy2k8(m): 12:34pm On May 08, 2018
what is wrong with all this pastors eeeh
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by BlackPantherxXx: 12:35pm On May 08, 2018
Religion and Delusion go hand in hand

Lexusgs430:
LOL..... We would all be made to pay tithe and offerings, regardless of religious affiliation.....

It would increase to 50% from 10%....

Life imprisonment for defaulters grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by Pentools(m): 12:35pm On May 08, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by Lexusgs430: 12:35pm On May 08, 2018
LOL..... We would all be made to pay tithe and offerings, regardless of religious affiliation.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Sweet Things That Have Been Destroying Many Ladies / The Catholic Faith: What You Need To Know / Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.