Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Sani Idris 'Moda' Dies Of Diabetes (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sani Idris 'Moda' Dies Of Diabetes (Photos) (13106 Views)

Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure / Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer / Sani Idris 'Moda' Debunks Death Rumor, Says "I'm Still Alive" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Sani Idris 'Moda' Dies Of Diabetes (Photos) by mrkunlex(m): 11:48am On May 08, 2018
Veteran Nigerian actor who is popularly known in Kannywood as Moda has died after a long battle with diabetes. Veteran Kannywood actor and a staff of Kaduna state Ministry of Sports, Youth and Culture, Alhaji Sani Idris Moda, has passed away.
According to multiple online reports, he died on Monday evening in Kaduna at Barau Dikko hospital after suffering from an illness.
details later...

http://kunlexwap.ga/breaking-veteran-kannywood-actor-sani-idris-has-died.html
Re: Sani Idris 'Moda' Dies Of Diabetes (Photos) by Emmysteve(m): 1:14pm On May 08, 2018
I can't really remember but I think he was part of weekly home drama in Kaduna back in the days titled" Shiga Shiro ba Shanu" may his soul rest in peace

4 Likes

Re: Sani Idris 'Moda' Dies Of Diabetes (Photos) by kolawoleibukun3: 2:08pm On May 08, 2018
CHAI see the house way the guy day stay sef. see how dirty the wall is. what was dangote doing? where is kwankwaso? why couldnt they help him? how long did he suffer from it?

if na pentecostal pastor dem for say e for come deliverance.
i just watch that video of that 13 year old girl. see the way the pastor day shout for her ear. that is psychological torture. back in the days we had guidance and counsellor for cases like this. now see how they public shamed the girl. the pastor was making her repeat a particular word and giving her microphone as if the word is strange to him. giving her a microphone to yell out her problem is for what? why not deliver her privately if u had the power to deliver. did Jesus ever deliver anyone? even when he healed he asked the people to keep quiet. these ones are yelling it out.i pity for the small girl. hwo can she get over that psychological torture. the stigma alone sef. would anyone allow her daughter to be publicly disgraced like that?
it is a normal thing for adolescents to explore their sexual side. they are innocent and all the need is guidance from parents and people around.
fact is dem say oyibo too loose but every man is hustling to raise his child in that loose environment.

2 Likes

Re: Sani Idris 'Moda' Dies Of Diabetes (Photos) by AnonymousIP: 2:08pm On May 08, 2018
cry cry cry cry
Re: Sani Idris 'Moda' Dies Of Diabetes (Photos) by joystickextend1(m): 2:08pm On May 08, 2018
Rip
Re: Sani Idris 'Moda' Dies Of Diabetes (Photos) by san316(m): 2:09pm On May 08, 2018
Eyya Moda. May Allah rest his soul. From Allah we came and to Him we shall return.

1 Like

Re: Sani Idris 'Moda' Dies Of Diabetes (Photos) by Phythondancer(f): 2:09pm On May 08, 2018
oh RIP SAIR
Re: Sani Idris 'Moda' Dies Of Diabetes (Photos) by itsandi(m): 2:09pm On May 08, 2018
RIP cry
Re: Sani Idris 'Moda' Dies Of Diabetes (Photos) by davillian(m): 2:09pm On May 08, 2018
I don't know him
Rip.
Re: Sani Idris 'Moda' Dies Of Diabetes (Photos) by Gistformant: 2:10pm On May 08, 2018
grin
Re: Sani Idris 'Moda' Dies Of Diabetes (Photos) by chatacool: 2:11pm On May 08, 2018
I heard it's a rumour
Re: Sani Idris 'Moda' Dies Of Diabetes (Photos) by Jenomtwist(m): 2:13pm On May 08, 2018
Rest in Peace Baba Na.Sai mun Hadu a Sama
Re: Sani Idris 'Moda' Dies Of Diabetes (Photos) by maamisco(f): 2:16pm On May 08, 2018
Allah ya jikan ka moda. Allah ya karbi bakuncinka.
Re: Sani Idris 'Moda' Dies Of Diabetes (Photos) by slawomir: 2:17pm On May 08, 2018
ok
Re: Sani Idris 'Moda' Dies Of Diabetes (Photos) by perdollar(m): 2:18pm On May 08, 2018
aboki die n so? dia religion n dia tribe meks living a hopeless situation for dem
Re: Sani Idris 'Moda' Dies Of Diabetes (Photos) by MDsambo: 2:19pm On May 08, 2018
Moda is still alive
Re: Sani Idris 'Moda' Dies Of Diabetes (Photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 08, 2018
It' a rumour. Moda is alive.
Re: Sani Idris 'Moda' Dies Of Diabetes (Photos) by MAC76(m): 2:21pm On May 08, 2018
Rest In Peace
Re: Sani Idris 'Moda' Dies Of Diabetes (Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 08, 2018
No. He is still alive. Lalasticlala he has denied it.
Re: Sani Idris 'Moda' Dies Of Diabetes (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 2:25pm On May 08, 2018
kolawoleibukun3:
CHAI see the house way the guy day stay sef. see how dirty the wall is. what was dangote doing? where is kwankwaso? why couldnt they help him? how long did he suffer from it?

i just watch that video of that 13 year old girl. see the way the pastor day shout for her ear. that is psychological torture. back in the days we had guidance and counsellor for cases like this. now see how they public shamed the girl. the pastor was making her repeat a particular word and giving her microphone as if the word is strange to him. giving her a microphone to yell out her problem is for what? why not deliver her privately if u had the power to deliver. did Jesus ever deliver anyone? even when he healed he asked the people to keep quiet. these ones are yelling it out.i pity for the small girl. hwo can she get over that psychological torture. the stigma alone sef. would anyone allow her daughter to be publicly disgraced like that?
it is a normal thing for adolescents to explore their sexual side. they are innocent and all the need is guidance from parents and people around.
fact is dem say oyibo too loose but every man is hustling to raise his child in that loose environment.

U need change your brain's oil.......

1 Like

Re: Sani Idris 'Moda' Dies Of Diabetes (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 2:28pm On May 08, 2018
is it the turn of kannywood fellows to die?
Re: Sani Idris 'Moda' Dies Of Diabetes (Photos) by Adeyeye09(m): 2:34pm On May 08, 2018
kolawoleibukun3:

what are they saying and what gibberish are u typing here.....everyone just dey pour their frustration mixed with stupidity on social network.

2 Likes

Re: Sani Idris 'Moda' Dies Of Diabetes (Photos) by Debazent1: 2:46pm On May 08, 2018
Rip
Re: Sani Idris 'Moda' Dies Of Diabetes (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 2:48pm On May 08, 2018

1 Like

(1)

Fella Makafui & Richmond Amofa Sarpong Wanted By Police For Robbery / Lagos Big Girl, Roman Goddess’s Photos Breaking The Whole Internet Again / Darlington Ajaero's Wife Delivers Baby In Texas (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.