Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Advice, Tips, Guides And Suggestions On How To Care For A Nursing Dog. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Advice, Tips, Guides And Suggestions On How To Care For A Nursing Dog. (523 Views)

Any Suggestions On How To Make A Dog Aggressive / Video: Kittens Feeds On Milk From A Nursing Dog In Nigeria / Video: Kittens Feeds On Milk From A Nursing Dog In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice, Tips, Guides And Suggestions On How To Care For A Nursing Dog. by aywhy93(m): 1:45pm On May 08, 2018
As a first timer in handling a pregnant dog, I've been able to read and research on How to Care For my dog and she's doing very well. Right now, she gets her daily vitamins, she eats 3 times a day for proper pups development and she's really heavy now. She's estimated to whelp on Sunday May 13. She might whelp a little before or after that date.

Please, what are the advices, Tips and Guides you can give someone who's handling a nursing dog..? Kindly share with me the things you think I should know and do to ensure the safe delivery, survival and massive growth of the incoming pups.

@jayned kovu prodeegee kushlord and so many others I can't remember their monikers. Please contribute! I'll ask more questions along the line and I hope this thread will also be very useful for those who find themselves in my shoes, right now or later in the future.

Thanks to you all.
Re: Advice, Tips, Guides And Suggestions On How To Care For A Nursing Dog. by kushlord: 1:20am On May 09, 2018
aywhy93:
As a first timer in handling a pregnant dog, I've been able to read and research on How to Care For my dog and she's doing very well. Right now, she gets her daily vitamins, she eats 3 times a day for proper pups development and she's really heavy now. She's estimated to whelp on Sunday May 13. She might whelp a little before or after that date.

Please, what are the advices, Tips and Guides you can give someone who's handling a nursing dog..? Kindly share with me the things you think I should know and do to ensure the safe delivery, survival and massive growth of the incoming pups.

@jayned kovu prodeegee kushlord and so many others I can't remember their monikers. Please contribute! I'll ask more questions along the line and I hope this thread will also be very useful for those who find themselves in my shoes, right now or later in the future.

Thanks to you all.
sorry i didn't see this eairler, i was busy all day... send a watsapp message to this number asking to be added their dogs watsapp group, you'll def benefit from the group.. 0705 302 0957
Re: Advice, Tips, Guides And Suggestions On How To Care For A Nursing Dog. by aywhy93(m): 7:49am On May 10, 2018
kushlord:
sorry i didn't see this eairler, i was busy all day... send a watsapp message to this number asking to be added their dogs watsapp group, you'll def benefit from the group.. 0705 302 0957

Okay, thanks but I'm in so many groups already but all they know how to do is advertise and spam you with sick puppies. None of them even replied to my request.
Re: Advice, Tips, Guides And Suggestions On How To Care For A Nursing Dog. by kushlord: 12:17pm On May 10, 2018
aywhy93:

Okay, thanks but I'm in so many groups already but all they know how to do is advertise and spam you with sick puppies. None of them even replied to my request.

yeah thats y am advertising this one, am not even an admin but it's the best on my list, they have strict rules against adverts on week days, you try in n thank me later
Re: Advice, Tips, Guides And Suggestions On How To Care For A Nursing Dog. by aywhy93(m): 12:37pm On May 10, 2018
kushlord:

yeah thats y am advertising this one, am not even an admin but it's the best on my list, they have strict rules against adverts on week days, you try in n thank me later

Okay, thanks a lot. I'll message the number now. Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Top Quality Caucasian Puppies For Sale. Both Sex / 4month Male Boerboel Pup Available For Sale / Kernel And Dog Handlers Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.