Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) (33684 Views)

Snake In The Room At Midnight! / Man Shot And Killed A Snake That Entered His Living Room In Trindade And Tobago / Lady Kills Cobra In Her House, Thanks God (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 2:25pm On May 08, 2018
Esther Omon Isaac is currently feeling grateful to God for saving her life after she killed a big snake that would have bitten her.

She shares the photos on social media and wrote.

Thank you, Lord for always protecting me, if not for you Lord i don't know where i will be by now... Osenobua Obulu

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/pretty-nigerian-lady-thanks-god-after-killing-snake-room-photos/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 08, 2018
In his room?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 2:27pm On May 08, 2018
grin grin

Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 2:27pm On May 08, 2018
Swear say na u kee that snake.. just swear, let me see if North korean thunder will not fire that ur lia mohamed mouth...

Lie-oness

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 2:30pm On May 08, 2018
northvietnam:
Pretty Nigerian LADY Thanks God, After Killing This Snake In HIS room...

Op are u from DAURA or is the ur village people that is doing...

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 08, 2018
This is a "big snake"? You call this thread a big snake? shocked shocked

This one killed her best friend who transformed at night & came online to disturb us.

I don't blame her. She has never unzipped my fly before that's why she doesn't know the difference between big & tiny.

Shioor.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) by Bombiday(m): 3:49pm On May 08, 2018
From Facebook to nairaland FrontPage. Lalasticlala never fails.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) by Aldebaran(m): 3:49pm On May 08, 2018
grin

If you live close to a bush, then there are chances a snake will wander into your compound grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) by GURUGRAPHICS(f): 3:50pm On May 08, 2018
grin grin
Re: Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 08, 2018

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) by willi926(m): 3:50pm On May 08, 2018
S
Re: Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 08, 2018
Nairaland with snake sha
Re: Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) by jbreezy: 3:51pm On May 08, 2018
And i saw som1 asking her hw d tin entered ha room....a tru d ceiling na...dumbness will kill som pple
Re: Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) by Teewhy2: 3:51pm On May 08, 2018
for Lala front snake na snake, big or small.
she killed it or he helped her to kill it?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) by tokrizy: 3:51pm On May 08, 2018
this 1 na worm na

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) by pol23: 3:52pm On May 08, 2018
She tried.
Most girls I know will not sleep that same town for years.
Re: Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) by saydfact(m): 3:52pm On May 08, 2018
and i was wondering (just this morning) if Lala love for snake don vanish. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) by HeWrites(m): 3:53pm On May 08, 2018
I VISIT OP'S BLOG

I SWEAR, IT'S A DUMP SITE FOR ADS

MAYBE IT'S A MARKETPLACE grin
Re: Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) by Ellabae(f): 3:53pm On May 08, 2018
Big or small. It could be poisonous.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) by Kwinesther: 3:54pm On May 08, 2018
I smell lies :-XShyCypher post=67385002]This is a "big snake"? You call this thread a big snake? shocked shocked

This one killed her best friend who transformed at night & came online to disturb us.

I don't blame her. She has never unzipped my fly before that's why she doesn't know the difference between big & tiny.

Shioor.[/quote]
Re: Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) by fucktoto: 3:55pm On May 08, 2018
are you sure she killed the snake by herself or she's claiming a sideboyfriend's glory?

apart from dicks, women are naturally frightened by the sight of 'long things'. the only woman i knew to have killed a snake was my late grandma. angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) by Kwinesther: 3:55pm On May 08, 2018
I smell lies
Re: Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) by Lagbaja01(m): 3:56pm On May 08, 2018
No small snake bro, a drop of its venom is enough to kill human in less than 1hr if proper care is not taken
tokrizy:
this 1 na worm na

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) by nwaChief007: 3:57pm On May 08, 2018
The mother is somewhere close please be careful
Re: Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) by Damzy007: 3:59pm On May 08, 2018
dis pple wey dey build house inside swamp sef.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) by Temple1288(m): 4:00pm On May 08, 2018
Jejosan:
Plan To Attend

To avenge what exactly?
Re: Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 08, 2018
Re: Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) by userplainly(m): 4:06pm On May 08, 2018
chai! measure the snake with size of the tiles!.... very small Python! ... girls sha!.. n she said "bite"... lol... pythons don't bite
Re: Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) by Temple1288(m): 4:07pm On May 08, 2018
Jejosan:
Wickedness

Lol!

Setting up a 90,000 seat capacity church is wickedness itself.
Re: Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 4:09pm On May 08, 2018
Dont mind yeye auto ads

HeWrites:
I VISIT OP'S BLOG

I SWEAR, IT'S A DUMP SITE FOR ADS

MAYBE IT'S A MARKETPLACE grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boy Dies After Their Boat Capsized On Their Way To A Programme (Graphic Pics) / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? / Cool Hang Out And Nite Clubs In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.