Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live (10719 Views)

R E S U L T Guiness International Champions Cup: Chelsea Vs Inter Milan 2-0 / AC Milan Vs Inter Milan (0 - 1) On Sun 15th January 2012 / UCL Semi: Barcelona Vs Inter [1 - 0; 2 - 3 Agg]On Wednesday 28th April (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 22, 2010
I have a score to settle with u dayo in our thread
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 22, 2010
dayokanu:

I dey hear o.
I watched the match in a bar and I hardly post during matches.
Well we came we saw, we lost.
Better luck next time.
If anyone wants to yab Bayern, kindly state your club and post pictures of the Champions league trophy you have even if it was taken with a pinhole camera in black and white
Sorry
You sound subdued.Please stop lying about not posting after matches,cus it's not true.We don't care if you watched it in a brothel either.Why must you suffer an.al abuse every season in Europe?
Change your post-script to :Inter to Bayern:Can we play you ever Saturday evening?We love us some German A$#. . .
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by ddone: 10:36pm On May 22, 2010
If anyone wants to yab Bayern, kindly state your club and post pictures of the Champions league trophy you have even if it was taken with a pinhole camera in black and white[quote][/quote]

LWKMD  grin grin grin
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by dayokanu(m): 10:42pm On May 22, 2010
Sorry
You sound subdued.

Subdued? How many teams started this CL? and where is your team by the way. To think of it that we humliated your team on the way to the final and you still have the mouth to talk? Some people are shameless

Please stop lying about not posting after matches,cus it's not true.We don't care if you watched it in a brothel either.Why must you suffer an.al abuse every season in Europe?

Anal abuse? You must be referring to Evra, Ferdinand and Carrick

Change your post-script to :Inter to Bayern:Can we play you ever Saturday evening?We love us some German A$#. .

I enjoy playing Manure because it would be the same result year after year
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by Sauron1: 10:45pm On May 22, 2010
dayokanu:

Subdued? How many teams started this CL? and where is your team by the way.

Fact remains you won nothing. . . . .Just like all the teams that started this season's campaign.
History will only remember WINNERS. . . . .Your team LOST disgracefully.

To think of it that we humliated your team on the way to the final and you still have the mouth to talk? Some people are shameless

Humiliated? 4-4 scoreline is humiliation?
So what are we going to call what Inter did to y'all tonight? grin grin grin grin

Evra, Rio and Carrick have Champions League medals.
Apart from Van Bommel(who won it with Barca), no single player have won it Bayern in your squad.
Shame on y'all.
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 22, 2010
dayokanu:

Subdued? How many teams started this CL? and where is your team by the way. To think of it that we humliated your team on the way to the final and you still have the mouth to talk? Some people are shameless

Again,show me how 4-4 aggregate score is humiliating.
It is either you're drunk with sorrow tonight or you just dont have anything to say.
I'm talking of the most recent an.al abuse:Bastuber,demichelis,Van Buyten,Lahm,Olic,Muller (foster-home reject) all but.t rap.ed tonight wit sawdust.
TRy playing Inter as well.Result will always be the  same.
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by FBS: 10:47pm On May 22, 2010
lol!
Come to think of it. . .the same man that could not beat Anartosis Famagusta just finished Bayern.
Does that mean that Famagusta can do same to Bayern Munich as Inter did?

Just asking oo!
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 22, 2010
DK,where is your team tonight?
Applying expired engine oil at the site of the orificial injury induced by Milito.
Shame on you.
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by hbrednic: 10:48pm On May 22, 2010
Eastbay:

[b]Applying expired engine oil at the site of the orificial injury induced by Milito.[/b]Shame on you.
grin grin grin
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by unclebros: 10:52pm On May 22, 2010
The Special Won
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by dayokanu(m): 10:54pm On May 22, 2010
Applying expired engine oil at the site of the orificial injury induced by Milito.
Shame on you

My team played the final tonight and lost.

I should be asking where your team was? were you banned from competing or something?

Or why are you not in the finals
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by Nayah(f): 10:55pm On May 22, 2010
HOOOOOOOO CAMEROON IS VERY PROUD OF YOU ETOO 4 LEAGUES I m so proud of you brother you make the AFRICAN PRIDE
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 22, 2010
See,I don't think this bad market is helping you.
You need to take some time off cus this lack of a mar-kate is really affecting you.
If you were good enough to get to a final,you should be able to win it.?Unfortunately you and I know the answer to that.
History remebers WINNERS not anally-assaulted mugus like Badstuber and Van Buyten.
How anybody thought they could win any Champions League final with Demichelis and that idiot van Buyten is beyond me.
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by HNIC(m): 11:01pm On May 22, 2010
~Sauron~:

What's the difference between 4-0 and 4-1?
Sodomy is sodomy as long as your arses are penetrated.
The difference is that you supplied wrong statistics to back up your claim
~Sauron~:

Na lie. . . . .First half was cagey.
Ronaldo and Rivaldo had stinkers in the first half.
It wasn't until the 2nd half they really came into the game.
8 years is quite a long time,you can read about it on the net.Brazil mauled Germany in both halves
If not for Kahn,it coulda ended 8-0.Even Kleberson had a crack at goal and it hit the bar
~Sauron~:

Henry had 2 chances. . . .One was blocked and the other was a feeble attempt at stabbing the ball. . . .which wouldn't count as a shot on goal.
Arsenal had Henry, Bergkamp, Van Persie, Reyes and Walcott and Wenger still decided to go 4-5-1 and u had the guts to preach about negative football.
You are a disgrace!!!!
Go and watch the match again and stop arguing
Henry had 2 shots on goal saved by Valdes.
Blocked shot?who blocked it?
Walcott ke?
Which CL match did he play in 2006?
when we were attacking we switched to 4-4-2 with Ljungberg as a support striker
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by Sauron1: 11:02pm On May 22, 2010
dayokanu:

My team played the final tonight and lost.

I should be asking where your team was? were you banned from competing or something?

Or why are you not in the finals

Where was Bayern in the last 2 finals?
They were nowhere. . . . .United won their final in 2007/8 and managed to play in last season's final.
Bayern got to the final after 9 years and lost. . . . . . .When will Miroslav Klose and Phillip Lahm win a Champions League medal? grin grin grin grin

HNIC:

The difference is that you supplied wrong statistics to back up your claim8 years is quite a long time,you can read about it on the net.Brazil mauled Germany in both halves

They did not. . . . . Brazil came to LIFE in the 2nd half.
Finals are expected to be cagey cos no one wants to make elementary errors.

If not for Kahn,it coulda ended 8-0.
Even Kleberson had a crack at goal and it hit the barGo and watch the match again and stop arguing

Hitting the bar is not a shot on target.
Stop ranting like an illiterate.

Henry had 2 shots on goal saved by Valdes.
Blocked shot?who blocked it?
Walcott ke?
Which CL match did he play in 2006?

Henry did nowt. . . . . .He was useless throughout despite being your arrowhead.
I said Wenger had 5 FIT players he coulda played and yet he went 4-5-1 throughout the competition.
Walcott was a striker @ Southampton before Wenger bought him in Jan 2006. . . . .If Wenger was attack-minded like you claimed on this thread, he coulda chosen him or Bergkamp or Reyes or Van Persie BUT his negativity made him play a lone striker throughout the competition in 2006.

when we were attacking we switched to 4-4-2 with Ljungberg as a support striker

4-4-2? You are a disgrace. . . .
How can you play 4-4-2 when Lehmann was sent off and Pires had to be sacrificed for Almunia?
By the powers conferred on me, i hereby DECLARE you the biggest simpleton this forum has ever seen.
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by akinalabi(m): 11:02pm On May 22, 2010
Dayo, I've oncve heard you say no one remembers who played in the finals and lost. Who remembers Bayer Leverkusen.

Its the trophy that matters jo.

If you call away goals elimination of man utd humiliation, what will you call 2-0 in 90 minutes?

Take it on the chin. No stories.
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by hbrednic: 11:03pm On May 22, 2010
Bayern fans will be dreaming of Milito tonight, NighhhhhhtMarrrrrrrrrrrrre
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 22, 2010
~Sauron~:

Where was Bayern in the last 2 finals?
They were nowhere. . . . .United won their final in 2007/8 and managed to play in last season's final.
Bayern got to the final after 9 years and lost. . . . . . .When will Miroslav Klose and Phillip Lahm win a Champions League medal? grin grin grin grin
The best right back in Europe doesn't have a champions league title,yet pensioneers like Neville and Giggs have two.
DK,abeg,go sleep.
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by Sauron1: 11:10pm On May 22, 2010
Eastbay:

The best right back in Europe doesn't have a champions league title,yet pensioneers like Neville and Giggs have two.
DK,abeg,go sleep.

Neville and Giggs are even far-fetched.
Gerard Pique(United trainee) has TWO medals and Phillip Lahm(the bestest full back in Europe) has NONE grin grin grin grin
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by RecentPost: 11:15pm On May 22, 2010
Guys when is the second leg?? grin grin grin
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 22, 2010
At this level,Rafael da Silva is at par with the best right back in Europe.No Champions League medal.Shall we say John O'Shea is equal ti Philip Lahm as well since they both have lost finals?
How a fully-developed human being says a tie decided on away-goals is humiliation is beyond me.
Next thing he will pull out stats about the tie.But when Zenit was giving them the annual pole-axing from the rear,the stats were nowhere to be seen.
I wan laugh die when I saw Mario Gomez entering the game.Even DK musta felt embarrased.
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by akinalabi(m): 11:20pm On May 22, 2010
RecentPost:

grin grin grin grin grin

Eastbay:

I wan laugh die when I saw Mario Gomez entering the game.

That was the point I finally knew the game was over.
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by Sauron1: 11:24pm On May 22, 2010
RecentPost:

Next month @ Camp Nou. grin grin grin grin
Ribery will feature then. grin grin grin grin grin

Eastbay:

At this level,Rafael da Silva is at par with the best right back in Europe.No Champions League medal.Shall we say John O'Shea is equal ti Philip Lahm as well since they both have lost finals?

O'Shea won UCL in 2007/8.
At least he participated in the games that got Man Utd to the final.

How a fully-developed human being says a tie decided on away-goals is humiliation is beyond me.
Next thing he will pull out stats about the tie.But when Zenit was giving them the annual pole-axing from the rear,the stats were nowhere to be seen.
I wan laugh die when I saw Mario Gomez entering the game.Even DK musta felt embarrased.

Dayo is a wet asswipe. . . . .Ignore his rants.
4-4 scoreline can never ever qualify as HUMILIATION. . . . .His manager gave a proper assessment yesterday and i respect Van Gaal's HUMILITY.
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by HNIC(m): 11:31pm On May 22, 2010
~Sauron~:

They did not. . . . . Brazil came to LIFE in the 2nd half.
Finals are expected to be cagey cos no one wants to make elementary errors.

You won't give up this gibberish you have been yarning.
Brazil attacked from beginning to the end
~Sauron~:

Hitting the bar is not a shot on target.
Stop ranting like an illiterate.

After losing an arguement, u start to type nonsense,wher in my post did I say hitting the bar was a shot on target?I only said Kleberson who in my opinion, had an average game, had a shot that hit the bar, I never called it shot on target.

~Sauron~:

Henry did nowt. . . . . .He was useless throughout despite being your arrowhead.
I said Wenger had 5 FIT players he coulda played and yet he went 4-5-1 throughout the competition.
Walcott was a striker @ Southampton before Wenger bought him in Jan 2006. . . . .If Wenger was attack-minded like you claimed on this thread, he coulda chosen him or Bergkamp or Reyes or Van Persie BUT his negativity made him play a lone striker throughout the competition in 2006.

Who is arguing with you over whether Henry was useful or Maradona's protege?You claimed we were negative in nthe final and I told you Henry had 2 shots on target in the first few minutes and we led 1-0 at half time.You then claimed Henry's shot was blocked(ridiculous) and the other one was. . . .I can't even remember.Please, go and watch the match again, You must be confusing it with another

~Sauron~:

4-4-2? You are a disgrace. . . .
How can you play 4-4-2 when Lehmann was sent off and Pires had to be sacrificed for Almunia?
By the powers conferred on me, i hereby DECLARE you the biggest simpleton this forum has ever seen.
Plenty mistakes from you tonight.
I wonder what to blame it on.
Lehmann must have been sent off as soon as the ref blew the whistle for the match to start,abi?
We switched to 4-4-2 when we attacked for the 20 odd minutes that it was 11 vs 11.
That was we had the chances that we had.
Your spin theorie hit a brick wall tonight.
Plenty claptrap.
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 22, 2010
RecentPost:

Ol'boy, na wah oh! grin
~Sauron~:

Next month @ Camp Nou. grin grin grin grin
Ribery will feature then. grin grin grin grin grin

Sauron,wrong info.
Onikan Stadium.Nou camp no gree host am.Tired of seeing Bayern gang-rap.ed every year.
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 22, 2010
Honestly,DK needs to be hung upside down by the testicles if it is true O'Shea has a CL medal and the best right back in the whole of Europe doesn't.
That's almost like blasphemy,you know.How can O'Shea have a CL medal and Lahm still struggling to win one?
There must be an error somewhere
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by Sauron1: 12:03am On May 23, 2010
HNIC:

You won't give up this gibberish you have been yarning.
Brazil attacked from beginning to the end

U musta seen this game on a transistor radio.

After losing an arguement, u start to type nonsense,wher in my post did I say hitting the bar was a shot on target?I only said Kleberson who in my opinion, had an average game, had a shot that hit the bar, I never called it shot on target.

Shut up your rotten mouth. . . . .U said Brazil had 6-7 shots on target in the first half then u added Kleberson had a crack on the bar.
U are thus implying Kleberson's crack on the bar is one of the 6-7 shots on target you were fibbing about.

Who is arguing with you over whether Henry was useful or Maradona's protege?
You claimed we were negative in nthe final and I told you Henry had 2 shots on target in the first few minutes and we led 1-0 at half time.

4-5-1 is a negative formation for a manager that had 5 strikers in his squad.
Arsenal were negative. Your goal came against the run of play when Eboue dived and Campbell scored from the resulting freekick.
The goal did not come via Arsenal dominance. . . . . .

You then claimed Henry's shot was blocked(ridiculous) and the other one was. . . .
I can't even remember.Please, go and watch the match again, You must be confusing it with another

Sharrrrap . . . . .stop being confuzzled.
Henry did not cop a clear-cut chance. . . . .They were just huffin n puffing nonsense he does in big games.

I wonder what to blame it on.
Lehmann must have been sent off as soon as the ref blew the whistle for the match to start,abi?
We switched to 4-4-2 when we attacked for the 20 odd minutes that it was 11 vs 11.

I saw no 4-4-2 in that game before/after Lehmann was sent off.
Wenger packed the midfield like he did against Juventus, Real Madrid, Villareal in the games before the final.
4-4-2 ma arse. . . . . .Why make transitions between 4-5-1 and 4-4-2 at all if Wenger wasn't negative?

That was we had the chances that we had.
Your spin theorie hit a brick wall tonight.
Plenty claptrap.

This boy is a goat.
Henry's chances you were talking about were from dead-ball situations.
2 corner kicks and one indirect freekick and you call that attacking football. GAYnners can't get their facts right for once in their miserable lives,
Useless fans, useless manager, useless club.
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by Kgdavid(m): 12:17am On May 23, 2010
bayern lost this match because of one man and his name is not milito, im not sure what his name is but their number five was extremely poor today and was at fault to a large extent for both goals. for the first goal, demichelis went for the ball and missed it leaving a space for milito to move into while sneijder was striding forward with the ball. milito moved into the space which the other defender should have immediately covered. instead he focused on sneijder who was not really in a dangerous position and who would have eventually been covered by the right back lahm. for the second goal he got skinned way too easily by milito and it speaks volumes that miltio had only two shots in the whole game. had he been properly marshalled perhaps the outcome might have been different. great game though.
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by Nobody: 12:31am On May 23, 2010
There was only one winner from the start anyway.
How do you expect the great JM to lose a UCL final? Impossible !!!
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by 5p1naz(m): 12:49am On May 23, 2010
the special one is indeed special, cudos to him, but shey yall realise say this same milito would partner with messi against nigeria? think about it,
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by Kgdavid(m): 12:58am On May 23, 2010
is it milito we should fear or higuain? or aguero? even tevez is there. o boy better sleep soundly and forget about that game until that day comes.
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern Munich Vs. Inter (0 - 2) Live by hbrednic: 1:25am On May 23, 2010
Kgdavid:

is it milito we should fear or higuain? or aguero? even tevez is there. o boy better sleep soundly and forget about that game until that day comes.
Higuain and Messi are the ones that will play agaisnt the eagles,
they will be joined with Dimaria and Jonas.(Tevez or Milito can only come in as replacements).
Only miracle will save us on that day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Norwich (3 - 1) On 19th February 2022 / Most Popular Club Team On Nairaland / CapitalOne Cup: Arsenal Vs Coventry City (6 - 1) On 26th Sept 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.