Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) - Agriculture (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) (33444 Views)

Help!!! My Dad's Cashew Farm Doesn't Produce / Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head / How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:58pm On May 08, 2020
If you are not involved in agriculture,then you need to think twice about it.

The economy has been going in this direction and if you are not involved now,then you are on a very long thing.

Get involve..Do Cashew
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:45am On May 13, 2020
Manual weeder available for sale
Get in touch with +2348164628081 for more

Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:42am On May 14, 2020
Nothing is achieved without acquiring adequate knowledge especially in the business of agriculture.

To increase your yield,you need adequate knowledge
To profit,you need up-to-date information
To improve your capacity and capabilities,having proper know-how is necessary

You go as far as you know
That's why you need to always update yourself and regular networking cannot be wave aside.

If you want to venture or already into agric business,then it's advisable that you register and join our free training class on how to start a scalable, sustainable and profitable farm business
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:49am On May 17, 2020
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:22am On May 20, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/4505152/3-reasons-need-start-cashew

Reasons you need to start cashew business
Great read!
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:58pm On May 24, 2020
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:41am On May 26, 2020
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:57am On May 30, 2020
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:08am On Jun 01, 2020
A well known speaker started off his seminar by holding up a $20 bill. In the room of 200, he asked. "Who would like this $20 bill?"

Hands started going up. He said, "I am going to give this $20 to one of you - but first, let me do this."

He proceeded to crumple the 20 dollar note up. He then asked. "Who still wants it?" Still the hands were up in the air.

"Well," he replied, "what if I do this?" He dropped it on theground and started to grind it into the floor with his shoe. He picked it up, now crumpled and dirty. "Now, who still wants it?"

Still the hands went into the air.

"My friends, you have all learned a very valuable lesson. Nomatter what I did to the money, you still wanted it because it did not decrease in value. It was still worth $20.Many times in our lives, we are dropped, crumpled, and ground into the dirt by the decisions we make and the circumstances that come our way. We feel as though we are worthless; but no matter what happened or what will happen, you will never lose your value.

Dirty or clean, crumpled or finely creased, you are stillpriceless to those who love you. The worth of our lives comes, not in what we do or who we know, but by ...WHO WE ARE.

You are special - don't ever forget it."

Good morning my people.
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:50am On Jun 05, 2020
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:50am On Jun 06, 2020
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
Happy Sunday to you all.
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:22am On Jun 08, 2020
Thirst for knowledge!!
It's the only way to success.
Get updates on starting profitable agricbusiness on my Facebook page
www.facebook.com/waleagro
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:43am On Jun 10, 2020
Many years ago, even before the advent of mass rush into agriculture by Nigerians, I saw the opportunities and it's wealth creating potentials and I told few of my friends willing to listen and willing to take action with me that they should invest in agriculture.
I shared few of my findings with them.

Those that venture out with me then are doing very well now.

The journey was not easy but the experience taught me some great lessons

I started farm estates many years ago due to my bad experiences.

I bought some tens of acres of farmland to be used for farming purpose.

Months after acquiring,I faced a lot of issues,from security,poor accessibility, and lots more

The height of it all was when fulani cattle herdmen came to feed their cattle with my 9 months old cassava destroying about 50 acres in the process.

A year down the road,I abandoned the land and the idea of starting a farm estate where people interested in agribusiness can buy a land,farm the land, in a well secured,accessible to road,market etc.

And over the past 7 years,I am happy that numerous of our clients are satisfied and can farm in a well secured environment with access to market.

These are what I did wrong in my first land acquisition

1. I acquire my farmland in the midst of no-where,where I was alone with no farmers around.

I learnt this in a very hard way.
No farmers was within 10km of my farm,I was seriously exposed.

Now,we have farmers both in the community where our farm estate is located and city farmers which you can interact with,collaborate and share ideas and knowledge.

2. I didnot ask questions on the security of the farm.

I was rushing to get started with cultivation and was blinded to the fact that my farm cultivation cannot succeed without a well secured area.

The guy that sold the land was just interested in selling land and after money have exchanged hand,he left me to my own destiny,I have to fight,spend lot of money to secure the farm

When I discovered that it's not sustainable,I had to abandon the land.

That's why on our farm estates,we make sure that apart from selling you problem-free,secured farmland, we provide the necessary support from cultivation to accessibility to the market.

Those on our farm estates can testify to this.

3. Poor accessible road
The access to the farm was poor,I had to turn 360° round the farm to know what's happening on the other side of the farm.
If anything happens on the farm,it will take days to know.

There are lot and lots of what I want to share concerning land but I will have to stop here.

If you need problem-free,secured land,then you can talk to me.
Till June 15th,there is also great discount for those that will be joining others on any of our farm estates in ijebu-igbo (ogun state),ogbomoso (Oyo state) or ilorin (kwara state).
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Zain007(m): 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
What's the discount you offer presently on your farmlands? Thanks
Lesgupnigeria:
Many years ago, even before the advent of mass rush into agriculture by Nigerians, I saw the opportunities and it's wealth creating potentials and I told few of my friends willing to listen and willing to take action with me that they should invest in agriculture.
I shared few of my findings with them.

Those that venture out with me then are doing very well now.

The journey was not easy but the experience taught me some great lessons

I started farm estates many years ago due to my bad experiences.

I bought some tens of acres of farmland to be used for farming purpose.

Months after acquiring,I faced a lot of issues,from security,poor accessibility, and lots more

The height of it all was when fulani cattle herdmen came to feed their cattle with my 9 months old cassava destroying about 50 acres in the process.

A year down the road,I abandoned the land and the idea of starting a farm estate where people interested in agribusiness can buy a land,farm the land, in a well secured,accessible to road,market etc.

And over the past 7 years,I am happy that numerous of our clients are satisfied and can farm in a well secured environment with access to market.

These are what I did wrong in my first land acquisition

1. I acquire my farmland in the midst of no-where,where I was alone with no farmers around.

I learnt this in a very hard way.
No farmers was within 10km of my farm,I was seriously exposed.

Now,we have farmers both in the community where our farm estate is located and city farmers which you can interact with,collaborate and share ideas and knowledge.

2. I didnot ask questions on the security of the farm.

I was rushing to get started with cultivation and was blinded to the fact that my farm cultivation cannot succeed without a well secured area.

The guy that sold the land was just interested in selling land and after money have exchanged hand,he left me to my own destiny,I have to fight,spend lot of money to secure the farm

When I discovered that it's not sustainable,I had to abandon the land.

That's why on our farm estates,we make sure that apart from selling you problem-free,secured farmland, we provide the necessary support from cultivation to accessibility to the market.

Those on our farm estates can testify to this.

3. Poor accessible road
The access to the farm was poor,I had to turn 360° round the farm to know what's happening on the other side of the farm.
If anything happens on the farm,it will take days to know.

There are lot and lots of what I want to share concerning land but I will have to stop here.

If you need problem-free,secured land,then you can talk to me.
Till June 15th,there is also great discount for those that will be joining others on any of our farm estates in ijebu-igbo (ogun state),ogbomoso (Oyo state) or ilorin (kwara state).
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:13am On Jun 12, 2020
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:35am On Jun 15, 2020
Your dream not backed by consistent action is just a mere mental excercise.

To see it realised,you need to work it out
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:46am On Jun 17, 2020
Never give up on your dream!!
You are very close to it's realisation.
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
Few of the things we have going for us, apart from providing access to fertile, problem-free farmlands is to make sure that people who owns farm on our farm estates get access to high yielding stems,seedlings for better revenue.

I am also happy that our ever dedicated,self motivated workers are alvways up to the tasks whether in daylight or even in the middle of the night!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-DZCiVVyM8

More cassava trucks are expected to cultivate about 600 acres this season.

You need a good,fertile farmland,hybrid cassava stems, high yielding cashew,oilpalm seedlings and want to set-up your farm to start generating revenue for you,kindly get in touch through +2348164628081; +2348092034147.
#agriculture#cassava#cassavastem#farming #farmer#waleagro#farmsetup#agricbusiness#agribusiness#lagos#nigeria#
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:26am On Jun 25, 2020
Take massive action on your dream!
That's the best way to realised it
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Tansismmg(m): 10:31am On Jun 25, 2020
Call in for your sales of office equipment LAPTOPS, PROJECTORS, DESKTOPS, IPAD, APPLE, SHARP COPIERS, TABLET, PHONES, CISCO, UPS.

LAPTOPS
HP Stream 11 - Intel X5-e8000 - 4GB RAM - 32GB - Windows 10 Home - White
Apple MacBook Air - MQD32LL - Core i5 1.8GHz 8G RAM 128GB SSD - 13.3
Apple Macbook Pro 13.3’’ - 128gb, 8gb - Core I5 - Non-touch Bar 2017
Apple Laptop Charger For Apple - Mega Safe1, 60w

Fairly used IPhones
iphone6 = 16gb, 32gb, 64gb, or 12gb
iPhone6s = 16gb, 32gb, 64gb
Iphone7 = 16gb, 32gb, 64gb or 12gb
Iphone7+ = 16gb, 32gb, 64gb or 12gb
iPhone8+ = 16gb, 32gb, 64gb, or 12gb
1phone x = 64gb, 256gb,
iPhone xR = 64gb, 65gb, 256gb
iPhone xs mas = 64gb, 256gb
Call us on 08066949163
We also deliver to your door step.
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:15am On Jun 26, 2020
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
As an investor or farmer on any of our farm estates,you are guaranteed a high yielding planting materials either cassava stems,cashew seedlings,oilpalm seedlings to maximize profit.
We have got you covered!
More cassava stems expected over the next weeks to be cultivated on our over 600 acres for this season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oK9cEXvOmg

In need of fertile farmland,high yielding cassava stems,cashew/oilpalm seedlings, etc want to setup your farm,then get in touch through +2348164628081;+2348092034147.
#agriculture#agricbusiness#agribusiness#farm#farming#cassava#waleagro#lagos#portharcourt#abuja#ogbomoso#ilorin#ijebuode#investor#farmsetup#farmmanagement.
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2020
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:44am On Jul 07, 2020
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2020
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:50pm On Jul 18, 2020
The future is here
#DoAgricItPays
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by NAGR: 11:49am On Jul 19, 2020
Do you sell herbal or agricultural-related products?

Take advantage of the opportunity to register on *https://community.agrobeam.com/* and upload your products to
have an online presence and connect with millions of buyers globally.

Also buyers can click on *www.agrobeam.com* to browse through, compare and select from a list of products of interest.

Be a part of the Online Agricultural Community.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Pepper Farming In Nigeria: A Graduate That Sells Pepper (Video) / Multi-million Dollar Coconut Plantation Destroyed In Akwa Ibom – Gov Emmanuel / Fish Farming And Pig Farming: Which Is More Profitable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.