Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) (33399 Views)

Help!!! My Dad's Cashew Farm Doesn't Produce / Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head / How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
Cupidkc:
Where's it located?? Will like to know the specifications and cost too. Thanks!!!
Location is ogbomosho you can chat me up on WhatsApp 08164628081 for more details. Thanks
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:06am On Feb 24, 2019
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:57pm On Feb 25, 2019
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by landclearing: 5:34pm On Feb 26, 2019
With fleets of bulldozers, tractors and other agricultural implements at our disposal,coupled with experienced operators, we are here to solve the problem of land clearing and land preparation. We provide services nationwide
At Tracs N Crawlers global Ltd, we guarantee you a quality land clearing and land preparation service i.e plowing, harrowing e.t c
Contact us for your projects today.

Phone : 08125193014
Email : tncgloballtd@gmail.com

Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by boddey99(m): 10:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
Hello sir, I have a cashew farm and I have some seed's I won't to sell and in there how much do u buy cashews, iam in kwara state u can call me 08069656299
Thanks.
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:55am On Feb 27, 2019
boddey99:
Hello sir, I have a cashew farm and I have some seed's I won't to sell and in there how much do u buy cashews, iam in kwara state u can call me 08069656299
Thanks.
okay.
you mean cashew nuts?
how many tons?
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:56pm On Mar 01, 2019
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:02pm On Mar 02, 2019
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by abiodunolarinre(m): 2:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
Lesgupnigeria:
After planting the seeds in the polythene bags, the seeds start germinating after some weeks

Boss, how do one position the seed in the seedling bag.
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
abiodunolarinre:

Boss, how do one position the seed in the seedling bag.
You placed the point where you detached the cashew nut from the cashew apple first in the seedling bag already filled with treated sand in a vertical position.
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by abiodunolarinre(m): 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
Lesgupnigeria:

You placed the point where you detached the cashew nut from the cashew apple first in the seedling bag already filled with treated sand in a vertical position.

Thanks boss.
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:59am On Mar 04, 2019
abiodunolarinre:

Thanks boss.
you are welcome.
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
Myself and some of the successful, prominent agroprenuers in Nigeria just started an online mentoring programme,
If you are a newbie who wants to explore the agribusiness industry, it's strongly advices that you join the mentorship.
You will also be guided step by step on how to access agricultural funds,how to raise funds and scale for profit your farm business.
it will save you a lot of stress, increase your success rate as we share our experiences,challenges and how to overcome them and make tons of money
Kindly register using the link below
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ig5vI2AuEgrrcKU-3i_tQz4dfjVuaIAbLdFpcDw30_g
This is our own way of assisting Nigerians interested in the business of agriculture.
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:19am On Mar 05, 2019
Keep going,never stop learning,never stop complaining ,never give in until you reach your destination!
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:59pm On Mar 05, 2019
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
cashew business is lucrative

Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:43pm On Mar 08, 2019
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by saoron: 10:31am On Mar 09, 2019
Looking for experienced farmer with crop and animal management skills, ready to partner with the right person. The newly acquired farmland is located in Osun state between ilesa and Ife. Lots of rewards for the right partner. You can reach me on 08165747490. Thanks.
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2019
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:44pm On Mar 10, 2019
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:08am On Mar 12, 2019
Check my page www.Facebook.com/waleagro for update on starting cashew business.
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:17am On Mar 13, 2019
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:08am On Mar 15, 2019
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:54am On Mar 16, 2019
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:47pm On Mar 17, 2019
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:14pm On Mar 18, 2019
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2019
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:56pm On Mar 21, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Pepper Farming In Nigeria: A Graduate That Sells Pepper (Video) / Multi-million Dollar Coconut Plantation Destroyed In Akwa Ibom – Gov Emmanuel / Fish Farming And Pig Farming: Which Is More Profitable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.