Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,425 members, 7,781,241 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:09 AM

What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? (5414 Views)

What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? / How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? / Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by mespusinglez(m): 5:37pm On May 08, 2018
There Is Always A Lesson To Learn In Every Relationship..
Well Here Is Mine.
"GIVING A WOMAN THE WORLD IS NOT A GUARANTEE THAT SHE WON'T CHEAT NOR LEAVE YOU....No Matter How You Try You Can Never Please A Woman...."They Really Don't Know What They Want.

~
Let's Here From You Guys

2 Likes

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by Lomprico2: 5:41pm On May 08, 2018
Never love too much!
If u must love, don't show it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by marvelli(f): 5:47pm On May 08, 2018
*teach* to love with my brain but not my heart next time. smiley

5 Likes

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by internationalman(m): 5:56pm On May 08, 2018
It taught me that a relationship is a ship that leads to nowhere...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by keezy125(m): 6:07pm On May 08, 2018
never to rush into a relationship without first getting to know the lady well

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by SoapQueen(f): 6:18pm On May 08, 2018
It taught me never to trust anybody and most importantly, not to love with all your heart.

6 Likes

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by IamPlato(m): 6:21pm On May 08, 2018

Too Much Of Everything Is Bad...

Keep It Real

3 Likes

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by ChildOfDoom: 6:30pm On May 08, 2018
you have just killed the chances of your thread making frontpage with that title

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by lilmax(m): 6:33pm On May 08, 2018
always knack in the morning, afternoon and evening

3 Likes

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by SmellingAnus(m): 6:34pm On May 08, 2018
Try to make the relationship work but always be prepared for break up...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by iphanyi10(m): 6:36pm On May 08, 2018
op, edit your thread title.
my last relationship taught me to always consult my brain first before my heart.

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by gonkin(m): 6:39pm On May 08, 2018
Am i the only person seeing this error

4 Likes

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by mespusinglez(m): 8:23pm On May 08, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
you have just killed the chances of your thread making frontpage with that title
I'm Not After Front Page Bro
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by Josh64(m): 8:26pm On May 08, 2018
smiley
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by onecornerboy(m): 8:33pm On May 08, 2018
LOVE WITH 50% OF MY HEART AND 50% OF MY BRAIN AND THE REST PERCENTAGE JUST INCASE
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by Fidelismaria: 8:34pm On May 08, 2018
undecided
That relationship are over rated and meaningless

That been single ain't so bad

4 Likes

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by jashar(f): 8:52pm On May 08, 2018
Taught you?

2 Likes

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by Divay22(f): 8:56pm On May 08, 2018
No last or present relationship.
lemme just stay back and read comments

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by mikejj(m): 10:04pm On May 08, 2018
Divay22:
No last or present relationship.
lemme just stay back and read comments
sitting light behind u to lead comment together...and see how pipo will be lieing
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by lenghtinny(m): 10:17pm On May 08, 2018
"You should go and Love Yourself" in Justin Bieber's voice angry

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by roarik(f): 10:19pm On May 08, 2018
To love with your head....Don't love too much.

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by folake4u(f): 2:39am On May 09, 2018
It taught me that the one who loves more actually hurts more smiley.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by mejorhofficial(m): 7:25am On May 09, 2018
roarik:
To love with your head....Don't love too much.
i love too much and it hurt me much,maybe i will start using my head has you said
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by OneLazyGirl: 7:50am On May 09, 2018
People don't change. Not really.

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 09, 2018
folake4u:
It taught me that the one who loves more actually hurts more smiley.

Madam welkome ma undecided
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by folake4u(f): 6:46pm On May 09, 2018
Blackfreedom:

Madam welkome ma undecided

Hey dearie smiley.

Been a whilegrin
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 09, 2018
folake4u:

Hey dearie smiley.

Been a whilegrin
How ave u been ?
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by folake4u(f): 11:48pm On May 09, 2018

How ave u been ?

Been fine, and you?

why did you deactivate?

Cc: IamFreedom.
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 09, 2018
folake4u:

Been fine, and you?
why did you deactivate?
Cc: IamFreedom.

Good hearing from you cheesy
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by folake4u(f): 11:59pm On May 09, 2018
IamFreedom:

Good hearing from you cheesy

Yeah you too, now answer my question, oga
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by Nobody: 12:02am On May 10, 2018
folake4u:

Yeah you too, now answer my question, oga

I don tire for '' Face me i slap you'' so i think it's best i migrate to '' Self Con '' undecided
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? by TeejayMaya(m): 5:34am On May 10, 2018
Don't show her too much love and care that she gets to know you love her more than she does for you.

There should be a limit to being nice to her hence she will take you for granted and start to feel special like the Queen of England with an exaggerated ego. Don't be too close and sometimes give her some distance and she will value you and this is where economics comes in which says that scarcity creates value.

Don't give her much money even if you have much to spend, but make her believe you have money by spending it on yourself.

More often than not, the power in a relationship lies with who cares less. Above all, wisdom is profitable to direct.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Skinny Vs Chubby Guys: What Do U Ladies Prefer? / What Attract You Most In A Boy/girl / She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.