Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) (43102 Views)

Police Vs Okada Rider; Stray Bullet Hit A Schoolgirl In Iyana Ipaja. Video / Driver Trying To Catapult FRSC Official In Lagos (Photos) / Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 6:08pm On May 08, 2018
A tricyclist popularity known as Keke Napep driver was beaten black and blue after he was allegedly caught while trying to have anal knowledge of a young girl. According to reports, the Keke driver was nabbed while trying to defile the young schoolgirl in his tricycle before she raised an alarm.

In a viral video posted online, the driver who was tied up - was continuously beaten and was left bloodied before he was handed over to the police.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/keke-driver-beaten-mercilessly-after-trying-to-rape-young-schoolgirl-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by jamesharryson(m): 6:10pm On May 08, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A tricyclist popularity known as Keke Napep driver was beaten black and blue after he was allegedly caught while trying to have anal knowledge of a young girl. According to reports, the Keke driver was nabbed while trying to defile the young schoolgirl in his tricycle before she raised an alarm.

In a viral video posted online, the driver who was tied up - was continuously beaten and was left bloodied before he was handed over to the police.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/keke-driver-beaten-mercilessly-after-trying-to-rape-young-schoolgirl-photos.html

serves him right

6 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by CilicMarin: 6:11pm On May 08, 2018
trying to have anal knowledge

Perhaps, he is a biology student.

20 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 08, 2018
I seriously don't know the correlation between a school girls sheethole and driving a keke.

7 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 7:09pm On May 08, 2018
I hope say dem beat de anal knowledge comot em body.

Anal knowledge ko canal knowledge nii.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by Obito555(m): 7:58pm On May 08, 2018
Jail him with no options of bail right away
Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by Georgekyrian(m): 7:58pm On May 08, 2018
He is a muchoko
Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by BlackPantherxXx: 7:58pm On May 08, 2018
If ALL paedophiles are beaten and castrated before throwing them into a pool full of Muslim Crocodiles in Ramadan....

These perverts would have a re-think

8 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by kolawoleibukun1: 7:59pm On May 08, 2018
salvation101 was supporting a rapist. oya come and support this one. condemn what is bad you say no. old hag way lose her virginity at a tender age cannot understand the pain of a rape victim. saying that a little girl enjoyed sex means that old warri brotherlite can kill. old hag

2 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by chuks34(m): 7:59pm On May 08, 2018
shocked

things Konjified men do this days baffles me.
even if he has been dealt with he still needs to visit kirikiri or kuje

I rest my case.

8 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by movid(m): 8:00pm On May 08, 2018
Them suppose kill am nii

2 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by naijapage(f): 8:00pm On May 08, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by nely(m): 8:00pm On May 08, 2018
Awon science teacher and science student
Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by 34webers(m): 8:02pm On May 08, 2018
chyy5:

mechie onu
U no see the head as e flat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by Willexmania(m): 8:03pm On May 08, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:

This Your English ehn.....

the tricyclist is "POPULARITY" known as keke abi......

The Driver Wanted To Have "ANAL" knowledge abi......

chisos....

22 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by Biodun1929(m): 8:03pm On May 08, 2018
OP, it is carnal knowledge, not anal knowledge.

5 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by Gabriel6(m): 8:05pm On May 08, 2018
anal knowledge

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by olasco18(m): 8:06pm On May 08, 2018
This guy must b an igbo guy.. Idiot with his flat head....dey full everywhere causing Mayhym..

3 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by Offpoint: 8:06pm On May 08, 2018
"beating black and blue" is he the guy that wear black and blue?

2 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 8:07pm On May 08, 2018
He is lucky rubber tyres are scarce these days.

2 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by PoliticalChinex(m): 8:07pm On May 08, 2018
[quote author=NwaChibuzor44 post=67390547] I was there live. The napep driver name na Oluwasegun Okesina. I don't know why they are so heartless and indulge in such acts. The way yoruba people rape innocent people is a cause for alarm.[/quote

Were did it happen and how did u know his full names if u are not his close pal?

5 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by calddon(m): 8:07pm On May 08, 2018
Wickedness
Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by bamoski(m): 8:10pm On May 08, 2018
NwaChibuzor44:
I was there live. The napep driver name na Oluwasegun Okesina. I don't know why they are so heartless and indulge in such acts. The way yoruba people rape innocent people is a cause for alarm.

Pig reasoning..smh

6 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by PoliticalChinex(m): 8:13pm On May 08, 2018
It would have cost him just 500 naira per round in Conji Alleviation Centre

Now his family could spend over 500 thousand naira to save him from rotting in police cell

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by saintol(m): 8:18pm On May 08, 2018
Obuko Ewure
Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by blakky97(m): 8:19pm On May 08, 2018
story doesnt sound true to me. how can someone try to have ordinary sex inside keke talkless of rape. i mean.... this is not India
Re: Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by kmaster007: 8:20pm On May 08, 2018
wch kind news b dis... dey didn't even include d state whr d incident hppn...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Missing Hussaini Aliyu Takuma Killed By His Workers (video) / Passengers Strangle Lagos Doctor-Turned Uber Driver, Steal Car / One Chance Drivers Take ATM Card Of Victims And Empty Their Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.