Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,163 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) (60975 Views)

Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals / APC Took Jonathan To Court For Deploying Army During Elections! See Court Ruling / PATHETIC See The 28 People Killed In Kanu House During Python Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by majella4: 6:09pm On May 08, 2018
IPOB member Chinedu Uwandu who was killed by Nigerian army during Python Dance in Abia state has been buried in Imo state.His burial was held today.

See photos from the burial below

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..in/2018/05/ipob-member-chinedu-uwandu-who-was.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by majella4: 6:10pm On May 08, 2018

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by Turantula(m): 6:21pm On May 08, 2018
R.I.P
Buhari will be joining you soon. Show em no mercy

168 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by troublemakea(m): 6:23pm On May 08, 2018
you would have been alive if only you said to yourself "I will not be stupid or foolish"

RIP young blood

233 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by Shadrackmadu(m): 6:26pm On May 08, 2018
Only fools die 4 their country... today NNAMDI COWNU IS enjoyin with his family and your family are weeping for ur waste soul.. meanwhile if biafra stand i'm going to be the minister of oil and gas..

124 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by Pierohandsome: 6:30pm On May 08, 2018
Next time use ur head

18 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by Cyynthialove(f): 6:30pm On May 08, 2018
Some groups of people rejoiced when this man and other Ipob members were killed by Buhari during operation python dance, today those people are receiving their own dosage. The same group even went and petitioned UN to come to their aid and give them their own country ( The same thing Igbos have been clamouring for).... What a pity.

And to those that are happy viewing this thread with smiles on their face, don't worry, your own turn is coming,Internet never forgets .Even if I deactivate my account today, my comment will remain here forever to laugh and hunt you when when the chips are down.. I repeat, everbody must receive his dosage.
And to those blaming KANU for the death of this man , I see you all as Luuunatics .
Did KANU kill the man or the Fed govt for you to start channeling your frustration to KANU ?
Why would Fed govt send soldiers to Igbo land where there was no war in the ist place knowing fully well they had a date with KANU in court ?
Not less than five of Nnandi Kanu's relatives were killed which some of their burial pictures were posted here on nairaland .
And some animals are here blaming KANU instead of the other way round. Smh.

Anyways,karma will visit those that are inviting him, just like it has visited one popular goat here on nairalad that was celebrating Python dance .

Calling Nigeria a zoo is an insult to animals.
What more can I say..?
RIP man ....You have paid the ultimate price.

325 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by Okoroawusa: 6:51pm On May 08, 2018
This is terrible
so y has he not been buried since then?Police seize im body?

It shall never be well for Nnamdi Kanu and his generation!

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by justtoodark: 6:55pm On May 08, 2018
this is sad....it didnt have to be like this.... undecided undecided

na cownunu caused it....

why did you people believed that fraudster....??

sad.... undecided undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by justtoodark: 6:57pm On May 08, 2018
we cried and begged to you people to be reasonable but,noooo....

una see the consequence of decisions now.....??

sad....

16 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by DawatNama(m): 7:26pm On May 08, 2018
He is more celebrated and honored than those Nigeria soldiers being roasted daily by Boko Haram

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by CilicMarin: 7:30pm On May 08, 2018
He died in active Service.

He fell to an enemy fire.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by OnyeOGA(m): 7:32pm On May 08, 2018
Okoroawusa:
This is terrible

so y has he not been buried since then?Police seize im body?

It shall never be well for Nnamdi Kanu and his generation!
you must be high on weed!
Is it Nnamdi Kanu that killed him or the zoo armed forces
Use ur God given sense

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by OnyeOGA(m): 7:33pm On May 08, 2018
justtoodark:
this is sad....it didnt have to be like this.... undecided undecided

na cownunu caused it....

why did you people believed that fraudster....??

sad.... undecided undecided
do you mean Buhari that killed the Innocent man

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by kayfra: 7:35pm On May 08, 2018
Why did they wait this long to bury him?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by laribari(m): 7:39pm On May 08, 2018
Turantula:
R.I.P
Buhari will be joining you soon. Show em no mercy

Everybody will die one day. Buhari is an old man oo, he has lived most part of his life. Once his tenure ends, he will get off the spot light. Where is Jonathan today? So this young man has a lot to live for and it's sad he died at 26.

My advise for everyone else is to live life with wisdom. My dad always warned us that we should avoid crowd but if you must join, don't ever stay in front whenever there is a protest or where dem dey shout......we nor go gree!

My condolence to his family.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by madridguy(m): 7:56pm On May 08, 2018
Mouth sealed. lipsrsealed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by kolawoleibukun1: 7:56pm On May 08, 2018
in all this killing CNN did not report anyone. BBC did not report any one

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by ahmadinho2010(m): 7:56pm On May 08, 2018
Rip

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by budusky05(m): 7:58pm On May 08, 2018
As much as I condemn his killing I still don't support their rebellion,

Just a pity

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by ednut1(m): 7:58pm On May 08, 2018
if INEC can waste money on Dino's recall why cant igbos be granted referendum. The current Nigeria was created to fail ab initio. Make everyone go hin way abeg

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by Offpoint: 7:58pm On May 08, 2018
Take it or leave it... his death is more heroic than ten thousand Nigerian army+police combine.....

you'll be remembered.... now and until the sun rise.... cuz the sun must surely rise one day.

quote if you want to, I've spoken my mind with zero f to give to whoever will want to quote me negatively.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by ifyalways(f): 7:59pm On May 08, 2018
And Kanu is somewhere enjoying his life.

Wisdom is profitable. . .

13 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by kp3tech(m): 7:59pm On May 08, 2018
Let me help you document your Business idea in a business plan and feasibility study.
Also link you to 27 sources of funding for your business (Free, Equity or Debt)

You have a great business idea, you contacted a potential investor or an Angel in trying to get a funded or receive a GRANT and they ask you for your Business plan.... Imagine having a ready business plan that is so well packaged that investors would be desperate to invest in you and your ideas.

I have help over 100 entrepreneurs, businesses, MSc students become successful.. Let me help you too.

Talk to me on
Whatsapp: +2347030584018
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by DoTheNeedful: 7:59pm On May 08, 2018
I will rather live for what I believe in.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by chuks34(m): 8:00pm On May 08, 2018
RIP sad

May the dullard and his tyrants know no peace

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 08, 2018
Zoogerians, like monkeys Nnamdi Kanu calls u, you don't have respect for human lives.

Somebody was murdered and all u monkeys can say is to support the Illiterate of Daura grin grin grin

Baboons!

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 08, 2018
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by Promismike(m): 8:01pm On May 08, 2018
Pity
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:01pm On May 08, 2018
Lesson for other potential extremist aggressors

Mind who you stick ur neck out for
If you must, never u do it for a 'coward'

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) / Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate / IGP Adamu Announces Dissolution Of SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.