Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Fighting Fatigue And Body Unproductivity - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fighting Fatigue And Body Unproductivity (677 Views)

Feeling Hotness In My Stomach, Fatigue And Weakness For Almost Two Months / Muscle Pain, Fatigue And Brain Fog / What Causes Sweating And Body Odour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fighting Fatigue And Body Unproductivity by xtraordinariguy(m): 6:39pm On May 08, 2018
please i felt i should share this with us all.

HI
MY LOVELY READERS,

Fatigue is very commonly experienced by people today, sometimes is natural for the body to need relaxation or break meanwhile excessive relapse in the function of the body could be abnormal and caused by some certain factors. this brief article would be looking at some of the major causes of body relapse and remedies too.

join me on this smooth ride

About 40% of Nigerians claim to have fatigue intense enough to interfere with living a normal life. A physical cause has been estimated to be responsible 20% to 60% of the time, while emotional or mental causes comprise the other 40% to 80% of cases of fatigue. Unfortunately, fatigue can also occur in normal individuals that experience intense physical or mental activity (or both).

SYMPTOMS
weakness,
lack of energy,
constantly tired or exhausted,
lack of motivation,
difficulty concentrating, and/or
difficulty starting and completing tasks.
Other symptoms such as fainting or loss of consciousness (syncope), near-syncope, rapid heartbeat (palpitations), dizziness or vertigo may also be described as part of the fatigue experienced by the affected individual.

LETS EXAMINE SOME COMMON CAUSES OF FATIGUE
1 NOT HAVING ENOUGH SLEEP :medical science has recommended at least 8-7hrs of sleep for adults,many adults refrain from this then subject their body to too much work which could cause fatigue.

2 OVERWEIGHT AND OBESITY;overweight persons have the tendency to easily feel weak due to excessive storage of unwanted fats in their body that doesnt breakdown

3 NOT FEEDING PROPERLY: due to the so much involvement of nigerians and economic situation of the country most of us really neglect what we eat,which does not augur well for our health,we dont eat right right

4 TOO MUCH CAFFEINE: caffeine is meant to improve alertness and concentration if taken moderately but alot of us have addictive caffiene habits especially through coffee and soft drinks,it could cause increase in heartbeat,blood pressure , jitterness and fatigue

ANEMIA :anaemia is majorly caused by iron deficiency in the body which leads to fatigue.it is common in women due to their menstrual blood loss.

6 EATING TOO LITTLE OR TOO MUCH:food is a fuel to the body and needs to be taken moderately .when you dont eat or eat too much it could lead to fatigue

hypothyroidism thyroid is at the base of your neck,it controls metabolism(speed of the conversion of fuel into energy by the body).when the gland is under active and the metabolism functions too slowly you may feel sluggish and weak mostly fatigued.

8 Hidden UTI
If you've ever had a urinary tract infection (UTI), you're probably familiar with the burning pain and sense of urgency. But the infection does not always announce itself with such obvious symptoms. In some cases, fatigue may be the only sign. A urine test can quickly confirm a UTI.

9 DIABETES:in this circumstance, abnormally high levels of sugar remain in the blood stream instead of entering the blood cells where it would be changed into energy.diabetes causes alot of fatigue to the persons suffering from it.

10 DEHYDRATION; lack of water in the body system could cause serious weakness and fatigue

11 HEART DISESASE:when the heart is infected or starts failing it surely brings excessive tiredness

12DRUG ABUSE;abuse of drugs or overdose of drugs can cause fatigue and body relapse common among them include codiene,painkillers and tranquillizers .

FIGHTING FATIGUE

excersise regulary

drink at least 7 glasses of water a day

reduce the intake of caffiene(soft drinks and coffee)

eat regularly and healthy;feed on iron and magnesium rich foods,more proteins and vegetables,

sleep and rest regularly(at least 7 hours a day)

do regular health and body checkup

avoid self medications and drug abuse

please our body is the major asset we have and we really need to take care of it.

feel free to reach me and also share and add yours

credit;
temple
on air personality and life coach
templeodogwu2@gmail.com

pls moderators sissy 3,dominique help me push it.thank you
Re: Fighting Fatigue And Body Unproductivity by whitebeard(m): 7:16pm On May 08, 2018
Nice
Re: Fighting Fatigue And Body Unproductivity by xtraordinariguy(m): 1:35am On May 11, 2018
whitebeard:
Nice
THANKS BOSS

(1) (Reply)

10 Home Remedy For Toothache!! / Side Effects Of Turmeric You Need To Know / The Cure That Staphylococcus Can Not Resist ....libracin Herbal Tablet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.