Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Beware Of The Monikers: Kasshii And Garner - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Of The Monikers: Kasshii And Garner (788 Views)

"Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party / Sheet Metal Fabrication Process To Garner Explicit Application For Diverse / Who Can Help Me Garner Facebook Page Likes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of The Monikers: Kasshii And Garner by everton4life(m): 6:40pm On May 08, 2018
As I am writing this piece, I am in tears right now. Last week I created a topic looking for who was willing to sell his iwriter premium account. I am a standard writer on I writer and I want to move to premium, because they have more jobs. Kasshii responded and we negotiated on 8k last. I had to save from last week till today to get the 8k. Unfortunately, He wasn't online and his phone was off. Another moniker garner responded to my thread and we chatted on whatsapp.
We negotiated 8k and he gave me his bank details. I discovered it was the same details with the kasshii moniker. When I questioned him about it. He said his phone was stolen and his current moniker: garner was owned by his wife.He swore his integrity after I told him my plight: I am an only son with two younger siblings. I lost my dad two years ago to stroke and I have been struggling to feed myself and siblings. I had to view both monikers profiles and posts to be sure that there was no trace of dirt and I found none. I trekked to the bank to pay into his account. Lo and behold, He has refused to respond to his chats and his phone is switched off till now. On searching the bank account name here, I discovered that it was associated with scams and fraud.Here are the details
Ezra vandi
Wema bank.
Here are his two monikers
https://www.nairaland.com/kasshii
https://www.nairaland.com/garner
Currently, I am depressed and its very painful that with my condition, people are still willing to eat the little I have.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of The Monikers: Kasshii And Garner by Dewze(m): 7:11pm On May 08, 2018
You are probably wasting your time telling people to be aware of those two monikers, the said guy will definitely be using another Moniker by now and will be telling someone else the same thing he told you as we speak.

Report the bank account number to the authorities. I believe there can trace who ever is behind it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of The Monikers: Kasshii And Garner by everton4life(m): 9:01pm On May 08, 2018
Dewze:
You are probably wasting your time telling people to be aware of those two monikers, the said guy will definitely be using another Moniker by now and will be telling someone else the same thing he told you as we speak.

Report the bank account number to the authorities. I believe there can trace who ever is behind it.
Thanks, man. Is there anyway I can do that. That 8k can't go like that
Re: Beware Of The Monikers: Kasshii And Garner by miltonchux(m): 12:44am On May 09, 2018
everton4life:
Thanks, man. Is there anyway I can do that. That 8k can't go like that
Bro go to the police station and collect a letter and affidavit, take it to his bank and they will freeze his acct and any other acct associated with his BVN. If he see scam nxt time he will run.

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of The Monikers: Kasshii And Garner by Funjosh(m): 2:19am On May 11, 2018
Scammers everywhere on NL
Re: Beware Of The Monikers: Kasshii And Garner by olabrad: 6:59am On May 11, 2018
miltonchux:

Bro go to the police station and collect a letter and affidavit, take it to his bank and they will freeze his acct and any other acct associated with his BVN. If he see scam nxt time he will run.

Wow! Is it that simple?

(1) (Reply)

... / Do You Own An Online Business - A Virtual Assistant Can Help You Save Time! / Starting A Stationery Business Advice And Help Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.