Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

In Need Of A Business Partner In The Marketing Communications Field - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Need Of A Business Partner In The Marketing Communications Field (781 Views)

Strange But True Facts About Marketing Communications - Anthony Elikene / If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / 7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Business Partner In The Marketing Communications Field by phinter: 8:19pm On May 08, 2018
Hello, I am in need of a business partner in the marketing communications field. I currently run a young and idea-driven agency that delivers unusual solution to clients. I am a creative person and I do the thinking while I subcontract the executions to art directors. But I need a partner who understands business, how to plan, manage businesses and handle clients so that we can together grow the business to a world class solutions outfit.
My speciality is ambient marketing and here is a link to what ambient marketing looks like.

http://www.creativeguerrillamarketing.com/guerrilla-marketing/42-kickass-ambient-advertising-examples-2014/

Its fun and involves a lot of imagination and strategy but can be very rewarding for businesses looking to be cost-effective and be successful at the same time. It's a niche market and has a lot of opportunities here in Nigeria.

If you've always known you were meant for more and you'd like to offer something different then call me on 07033408133.
or email me: steplord@yahoo.com
Re: In Need Of A Business Partner In The Marketing Communications Field by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:57pm On May 08, 2018
phinter:
Hello, I am in need of a business partner in the marketing communications field. I currently run a young and idea-driven agency that delivers unusual solution to clients. I am a creative person and I do the thinking while I subcontract the executions to art directors. But I need a partner who understands business, how to plan, manage businesses and handle clients so that we can together grow the business to a world class solutions outfit.
My speciality is ambient marketing and here is a link to what ambient marketing looks like.

http://www.creativeguerrillamarketing.com/guerrilla-marketing/42-kickass-ambient-advertising-examples-2014/

Its fun and involves a lot of imagination and strategy but can be very rewarding for businesses looking to be cost-effective and be successful at the same time. It's a niche market and has a lot of opportunities here in Nigeria.

If you've always known you were meant for more and you'd like to offer something different then call me on 07033408133.
or email me: steplord@yahoo.com

what is the pay like

(1) (Reply)

How I Make 10,500 Monthly / Make Money Using Ehemoney PTC Websites / Is This Still Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.