Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:14 AM

Real Quick Poll Which N-power Device Would You Rate As Best And Least? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Real Quick Poll Which N-power Device Would You Rate As Best And Least? (2128 Views)

N-power Device: How To Use The Device And The Technicalities Involved / N-Power: Device Delivery Update / N-power Device Collection Points In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Quick Poll Which N-power Device Would You Rate As Best And Least? by npowerng: 9:00pm On May 08, 2018
Real quick poll

Which N-Power Device would you rate as best?

Which N-Power Device would you rate least?

Type your answers like this

1. Best: Device Name and Why.

2. Least: Device Name and Why.

#NPowerNG

Re: Real Quick Poll Which N-power Device Would You Rate As Best And Least? by kayteajay111(m): 9:14pm On May 08, 2018
npowerng:
Real quick poll

#NPowerNG
I collected my device (afrione) just 3 weeks ago, i worked on it on Sunday night and also left 86% on it before switching it off and slept off but it failed to switch ON yesterday morning, and I have tried my possible best to revive it back but all to no avail.
Pls, what's the solution to it?
Re: Real Quick Poll Which N-power Device Would You Rate As Best And Least? by akabu2016: 9:23pm On May 08, 2018
Hold the power bottom and volume buttom very firmly and tightly and it will on back.
Re: Real Quick Poll Which N-power Device Would You Rate As Best And Least? by ogoplus: 9:23pm On May 08, 2018
kayteajay111:

I collected my device (afrione) just 3 weeks ago, i worked on it on Sunday night and also left 86% on it before switching it off and slept off but it failed to switch ON yesterday morning, and I have tried my possible best to revive it back but all to no avail.

Look out for a reset button...

I know ZPAD use to act the same way.

The reset button on ZPAD is in small hole after the volume-down buttom on ZPAD I don't know is Afrione has a reset button. If it has just press the reset button and change up.
Re: Real Quick Poll Which N-power Device Would You Rate As Best And Least? by dbestuncle: 9:30pm On May 08, 2018
npowerng:
Real quick poll
#NPowerNG
Samsung Tablet. thanks
Re: Real Quick Poll Which N-power Device Would You Rate As Best And Least? by okk4sure: 9:48pm On May 08, 2018
Best:Samsung Galaxy Tab.
Re: Real Quick Poll Which N-power Device Would You Rate As Best And Least? by yns4real: 9:55pm On May 08, 2018
dbestuncle:

Samsung Tablet. thanks

Tecno DroidPad 10D is the best! Tecno has superb flash (Front and Rear) while Samsung Tab E doesn't have.

In terms of OS version, Tecno Pad runs on Android 7.0 while Samsung Tab runs on Android 4.4.

Samsung Tab E has no FM radio whereas Tecno Pad has built-in FM radio .

Tecno Pad has an internal memory of 16g while that of Samsung Tab is 8g.

As per the RAM, that of Tecno is 2g while that of Samsung Tab is 1.5g .

Tecno can boast of 7000mAh battery but Samsung is around 5400mAh.

and many more

4G network capacity, nano SIM slot.

Note: My intention is not to rubbish Samsung Tab E. It is equally good but comparatively, it should rank behind Tecno Pad.

3 Likes

Re: Real Quick Poll Which N-power Device Would You Rate As Best And Least? by dbestuncle: 9:36am On May 09, 2018
u have convinced me reasonably enough to change my mindset becouse i never did a comparison before answering but seem to have done that already. thanks
now most people will like to go for the techno as a against the samsung.

yns4real:

Tecno DroidPad 10D is the best! Tecno has superb flash (Front and Rear) while Samsung Tab E doesn't have.

In terms of OS version, Tecno Pad runs on Android 7.0 while Samsung Tab runs on Android 4.4.

and many more

Note: My intention is not to rubbish Samsung Tab E. It is equally good but comparatively, it should rank behind Tecno Pad.

Re: Real Quick Poll Which N-power Device Would You Rate As Best And Least? by yns4real: 10:10am On May 09, 2018
dbestuncle:
u have convinced me reasonably enough to change my mindset becouse i never did a comparison before answering but seem to have done that already. thanks
now most people will like to go for the techno as a against the samsung.

You're welcome! Unfortunately, Tecno Droidpad 10D is no longer available for selection in the Npower Programme for a reason best known to them.
Re: Real Quick Poll Which N-power Device Would You Rate As Best And Least? by kurt09(m): 6:27pm On May 09, 2018
yns4real:

and many more

Npower or the contractors choosed non upgradable Tab e. I wept when I saw the model. Using KitKat in 2018 is not funny. Nevertheless, form is temporary but class is permanent. Sammy rocks.
Re: Real Quick Poll Which N-power Device Would You Rate As Best And Least? by yns4real: 8:50pm On May 09, 2018
kurt09:
Npower or the contractors choosed non upgradable Tab e. I wept when I saw the model. Using KitKat in 2018 is not funny. Nevertheless, form is temporary but class is permanent. Sammy rocks.

Its not really funny! All is well!
Re: Real Quick Poll Which N-power Device Would You Rate As Best And Least? by Luckiotutu: 8:52pm On May 09, 2018
Dragnet, GMAT, TOEFL, GRE, Workforce, FIRS & more test materials all for 1000naira
Call me 0.9.0.8.4.2.6.9.8.3.1
Re: Real Quick Poll Which N-power Device Would You Rate As Best And Least? by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 5:19am On May 10, 2018
I wonder how you expect us to compare devices when we were allowed to choose and use only one. I will probably rate my device as the best, in relation to what others say about theirs.....
In my area, we all chose RLG MATE, so no basis for analysis.
Re: Real Quick Poll Which N-power Device Would You Rate As Best And Least? by Luckiotutu: 6:47am On May 10, 2018
Dragnet, GMAT, TOEFL, GRE, Workforce, FIRS & more test materials all for 1000naira 
Call me 0.9.0.8.4.2.6.9.8.3.1
Re: Real Quick Poll Which N-power Device Would You Rate As Best And Least? by kayteajay111(m): 8:13am On May 10, 2018
yns4real:

You're welcome! Unfortunately, Tecno Droidpad 10D is no longer available for selection in the Npower Programme for a reason best known to them.
This is truth, I belong to batch B of device collection due to payment issue at the early of the programme, and selected TECHNO but npower automatically changed it to AFRIONE on my portal to a reason known to them, I have not seen anyone in my environment saying good about this AFRIONE device. I have already abandoned it, of which is not up to a month of collection.
Re: Real Quick Poll Which N-power Device Would You Rate As Best And Least? by yns4real: 11:00am On May 10, 2018
kayteajay111:

This is truth, I belong to batch B of device collection due to payment issue at the early of the programme, and selected TECHNO but npower automatically changed it to AFRIONE on my portal to a reason known to them, I have not seen anyone in my environment saying good about this AFRIONE device. I have already abandoned it, of which is not up to a month of collection.

Afrione Tab is not that bad! Why did you abandon your Afrione? Is it faulty?
Re: Real Quick Poll Which N-power Device Would You Rate As Best And Least? by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 10, 2018
Samsung is the best..
Based on durability and picture quality.. And better camera even though it doesn't have flash.

Techno is still chinko. Fake specs.
Samsung 5mp camera is Techno's 16mp camera. grin

1 Like

Re: Real Quick Poll Which N-power Device Would You Rate As Best And Least? by dbestuncle: 2:51pm On May 10, 2018
y na? oh poor me

yns4real:

Re: Real Quick Poll Which N-power Device Would You Rate As Best And Least? by npowerng: 5:41pm On May 13, 2018
yns4real:

Are you part of the N-power 2016 beneficiaries?
Re: Real Quick Poll Which N-power Device Would You Rate As Best And Least? by npowerng: 5:58pm On May 13, 2018
kayteajay111:

No N-power official would change your selected device except the one you selected is not available.
Sir, Can you tell us the challenge you have with your device?
Re: Real Quick Poll Which N-power Device Would You Rate As Best And Least? by yns4real: 9:45pm On May 13, 2018
npowerng:

Are you part of the N-power 2016 beneficiaries?

Yes!
Re: Real Quick Poll Which N-power Device Would You Rate As Best And Least? by npowerng: 9:11am On May 14, 2018
yns4real:

Yes!

Kindly provide this details.
Email:
PPA:
State:
Programme:
Re: Real Quick Poll Which N-power Device Would You Rate As Best And Least? by npowerng: 12:46pm On May 14, 2018
kayteajay111:

Try doing a hard reset or Visit one of the support centers nearest to you

Re: Real Quick Poll Which N-power Device Would You Rate As Best And Least? by Kinsedes: 7:13am On May 16, 2018
npowerng:

Kindly provide this details.
Email:
PPA:
State:
Programme:
...@ npowerng, I and many of my pals are still not able to onboard after the change of password stage for over a month now. it seems the npvn site comes up once a while and a few get access. please d site should be properly upgraded so that ALL can onboard. I got a notification that I am yet to onboard, I believe things are getting critical. npower should get their technical team to do the needful if this this is not intended to stop some from accessing the program.
Re: Real Quick Poll Which N-power Device Would You Rate As Best And Least? by npowerng: 4:24pm On May 16, 2018
Kinsedes:
...@ npowerng, I and many of my pals are still not able to onboard after the change of password stage for over a month now. it seems the npvn site comes up once a while and a few get access. please d site should be properly upgraded so that ALL can onboard. I got a notification that I am yet to onboard, I believe things are getting critical. npower should get their technical team to do the needful if this this is not intended to stop some from accessing the program.

What error message do you see, When you try to log in.
Re: Real Quick Poll Which N-power Device Would You Rate As Best And Least? by Kinsedes: 6:44pm On May 16, 2018
npowerng:

What error message do you see, When you try to log in.
..Information error mostly, but I am very sure of info provided.
Re: Real Quick Poll Which N-power Device Would You Rate As Best And Least? by npowerng: 8:36am On May 19, 2018
Kinsedes:
..Information error mostly, but I am very sure of info provided.

Give it time and try again later.
Re: Real Quick Poll Which N-power Device Would You Rate As Best And Least? by Kinsedes: 10:50am On May 19, 2018
npowerng:

Give it time and try again later.
...Thanks, I've onboarded successfully but my middle name is spelt wrong and i've used d help option, registered my complaint, but the corrections are still not been made.
Re: Real Quick Poll Which N-power Device Would You Rate As Best And Least? by npowerng: 12:49pm On May 19, 2018
Kinsedes:
...Thanks, I've onboarded successfully but my middle name is spelt wrong and i've used d help option, registered my complaint, but the corrections are still not been made.

You are welcome.
It would be rectified shortly.
Re: Real Quick Poll Which N-power Device Would You Rate As Best And Least? by Snowfancy(m): 6:19pm On May 20, 2018
Chuvin22:
Samsung is the best..
Based on durability and picture quality.. And better camera even though it doesn't have flash.

Techno is still chinko. Fake specs.
Samsung 5mp camera is Techno's 16mp camera. grin
mehn this guy knows nothing abt phone. That tecno is 1 of the best if nt the best. Jst go and hold both devices open them and compare their specs.

(1) (Reply)

NDDC Recruitment 2019/2020 See How To Apply Here Now / Brisin / Glo Interview On 18/8 4 Technical Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.