Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood (77549 Views)

When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Your Neighborhood (pictures Included) / Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) / Lines Playboys Use To Have Sex With Innocent Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by SoapQueen(f): 10:46pm On May 09, 2018
When the guy I have been drooling over finally asks "What is your name? "

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by maximunimpact(m): 10:46pm On May 09, 2018
Michelle55:
guys what's the obsession with lady's big boobs and butts? Ayam not understanding

Flatty back side sighted

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Franking: 10:47pm On May 09, 2018
Michelle55:
guys what's the obsession with lady's big boobs and butts? Ayam not understanding

Male hormones, dear, male hormones.
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 09, 2018
Michelle55:
It's like that forbidden fruit God told Eve not to eat out of but she was still tempted to. That's how it is wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by oluwasegun007(m): 10:54pm On May 09, 2018
Michelle55:

You can't understand, that just it..
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by icekwuin(f): 10:56pm On May 09, 2018
Jamie90:
When she first greets you "good morning " grin
Lol
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Basalt(m): 10:57pm On May 09, 2018
Michelle55:

Seriously when I was growing up, I never understood the obsession until I became of age.
Nothing attracts man physically more than a woman's butt and breast.
Even if she is not so facially pretty, she will be drawing attention everywhere she goes.

I am not a womanizer but the first two things I notice in a girl is the size of her butt and boobs

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by illegalking: 10:59pm On May 09, 2018
Forget that thing Bro, am a testimony.. It happens and not as if the girls are not looking good or cheap but i just feel its confidence when they see what they really want and have been looking for so i appreciate by making it easy for them...
RETIREDMUMU:

wake up bro,u r in nigeria,wake up
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by CSTR1003: 11:00pm On May 09, 2018
Basalt:

Seriously when I was growing up, I never understood the obsession until I became of age.
Even if she is not so facially pretty, she will be drawing attention everywhere she goes.

I am not a womanizer but the first two things I notice in a girl is the size of her butt and boobs
It is like you want the less endowed ladies on nairaland to start crying.
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Galaticos444: 11:04pm On May 09, 2018
Michelle55:

how do you expect me to know when obviously I'm not a guy nor have I got a dick..
then mind ur business
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Jacksonmava(f): 11:05pm On May 09, 2018
adaksbullet:
One gilrs his just move too mine sreet cheesy grin

His yansh and omu is big cheesy

I'm sawed her today on iya kamila shop, am payed for what she his buyed which is just 7950naira cool

Am haved his num already cheesy

Am whant too typed how I'm feel too her wink cheesy
Guy, wetin English do you wey you murder am mercilessly? Take am easy Abeg, it is innocent.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by SirBunky85(m): 11:07pm On May 09, 2018
adaksbullet:
One gilrs his just move too mine sreet cheesy grin

His yansh and omu is big cheesy

I'm sawed her today on iya kamila shop, am payed for what she his buyed which is just 7950naira cool

Am haved his num already cheesy

Am whant too typed how I'm feel too her wink cheesy
boring
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by greenprince(m): 11:09pm On May 09, 2018
Michelle55:

It's mad people's obsession.
Real men care less..... I mean everyone has got those. So, for me I want to see accomplishments and serious things that set you apart as a lady.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by saasala(m): 11:09pm On May 09, 2018
Michelle55:

dumo1:

It's like that forbidden fruit God told Eve not to eat out of but she was still tempted to. That's how it is wink

Franking:

Male hormones, dear, male hormones.

Basalt:

Those two feature turn the heads of men red.

But then again, as much as I like the butts and the boobs, I will not like to marry a woman who has them in excess. I like big boobs and breasts for a fling but flat/moderate ones for marriage. This is because once a woman gets married and start giving birth, those things you admire in her will become too big and create excess and unnecessary unappealing fats.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by sprints1: 11:09pm On May 09, 2018
Auladimeji:
undecided tongue cheesy I don't approach ladies, they approach me... That's nature
only if u are rich or a g boy
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by EsvNwoye(m): 11:09pm On May 09, 2018
Never played before but I'm a trophy winner.
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 09, 2018
Michelle55:

Its a mystery and cannot be explained.

Same way some women are obsessed with big things.

Its even worse amongst women. A woman can poison/kill another cos of the taste of big d!ck.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by sprints1: 11:18pm On May 09, 2018
Michelle55:
that bweat is my problem every time I set my eyes on big one its just drive my hardware anyhow...the truth is u can't understand...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by adaksbullet: 11:20pm On May 09, 2018
SirBunky85:
boring
are mine post too make u laugh
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by adaksbullet: 11:21pm On May 09, 2018
neezar:

ode cheesy cheesy
buhari grin
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Michelle55: 11:23pm On May 09, 2018
Galaticos444:
then mind ur business
Bleep off dude, are you better or more inclined than those who took their time to explain things better to me? don't know what you are feeling like at the moment.. please stay off my lane.thank you

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Michelle55: 11:26pm On May 09, 2018
sprints1:
that bweat is my problem every time I set my eyes on big one its just drive my hardware anyhow...the truth is u can't understand...
Lolssssss.. duly noted. but please becareful with the obsession so it wouldn't drive you to your early grave.some women uses what they have to turn gullible men into vegetables, only the wise ones survives. be wise bro
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Michelle55: 11:28pm On May 09, 2018
Magnifik18:

Its a mystery and cannot be explained.

Same way some women are obsessed with big things.

Its even worse amongst women. A woman can poison/kill another cos of the taste of big d!ck.
what works for miss A might not work for miss B. not all women loves them big gang
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Michelle55: 11:29pm On May 09, 2018
saasala:

Those two feature turn the heads of men red.

But then again, as much as I like the butts and the boobs, I will not like to marry a woman who has them in excess. I like big boobs and breasts for a fling but flat/moderate ones for marriage. This is because once a woman gets married and start giving birth, those things you admire in her will become too big and create excess and unnecessary unappealing fats.
Hmmmm, aptly said!!
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Michelle55: 11:31pm On May 09, 2018
greenprince:

It's mad people's obsession.
Real men care less..... I mean everyone has got those. So, for me I want to see accomplishments and serious things that set you apart as a lady.
nice one bro
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by SirBunky85(m): 11:32pm On May 09, 2018
adaksbullet:
are mine post too make u laugh
anything wey one overdo becomes stale and boring.nonsense
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by chronique(m): 11:34pm On May 09, 2018
Michelle55:

How can you understand? It's like a ram or goat or cow,trying to understand what a butcher is doing with a knife every time a cow goes into the slaughter house. Babe,you can't understand cos it's not meant for you to understand. Just relax and enjoy being slaughtered. wink

1 Like

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Michelle55: 11:35pm On May 09, 2018
maximunimpact:

Flatty back side sighted
in your wildest dreams.. just continue imagining that I'm flatty and see your brains desert you
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by ultimate77(m): 11:35pm On May 09, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
There is one that just moved to my neighborhood
as your brain never coordinate finish Na... Na makarfi u want make E rule you again... Seems your village people have overruled your case... If a youth becomes president, will you die? Abi is makarfi your father? Dude, think normal. I just day advice you O. And remove that mumu signature dia.
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by stevio(m): 11:36pm On May 09, 2018
Will you ever change grin?
oshe11:
If the girl is Super fine, my guys go just leave her for me make them no go spoil the opportunity of one of US getting hercheesy

Our brocode is NEVER to go after any girl when one of US don shyke b4......

Hence they leave the best for the BESTwink

I shoot my shot like a PRO

Still the undisputed champ

But that was then sha......
I don changewinkcheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Michelle55: 11:37pm On May 09, 2018
chronique:

How can you understand? It's like a ram or goat or cow,trying to understand what a butcher is doing with a knife every time a cow goes into the slaughter house. Babe,you can't understand cos it's not meant for you to understand. Just relax and enjoy being slaughtered. wink
you say wetin? I should enjoy being slaughtered? this your illustration strong oh walahi.. anyways I ain't a ram nor a cow, so I'm definitely not being slaughtered. thanks for your input though
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by stevio(m): 11:38pm On May 09, 2018
I reckon cheesy
Auladimeji:
undecided tongue cheesy I don't approach ladies, they approach me... That's nature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House / Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.