Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too (19174 Views)

Young Hindu Woman Discovered Jesus And Led Her Whole Family To Christ / Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by musicwriter(m): 9:34pm On May 09, 2018
Now, Moses has delivered the Jews/Israelites out of the hands of the Pharoah.

After achieving this feat, the people (not Moses) regarded Moses as their ''deliverer'', ''savior'', ''redeemer'', ''messiah''.

It was natural for the Jews/Israelites to think of Moses as their ''messiah'' since they must attribute their successful exit from the government of pharaoh as the good work of their new found belief.

When they got to their new location (the environs of today’s Palestine) they lived there permanently. So many times, their new land was invaded by various occupying forces who enslaved and colonized them, just like Britain, France, Portugal, Spain, occupied Africa during slavery and colonialism.

Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and environs were once colonized by Germany, before Britain took over East Africa from Germany. Togo republic and Cameroun were both also once colonized by Germany before France took over. Such was the situation in Palestine and environ when the African Jews/Israelites first got there in ancient time.

Below is a brief timeline of their presence and struggle in their new land (now called Jerusalem, Judea, Palestine and environ).

721 BC Assyrians conquer Israel
605 BC Babylon exerts influence over Judah
597 BC Babylon attacks Judah
586 BC Babylon destroys Jerusalem and Temple
586-573 BC Babylon king Nebuchadnezzar attacks Tyre
539 BC Cyrus the Great conquers Babylon
538 BC Cyrus releases the Israelites from Babylonian Captivity
536 BC Work begins to rebuild Temple
516 BC Second Temple is dedicated
333 BC Greeks begin rule over the land of Israel
331 BC Alexander conquers Tyre (Phoenician Empire)
250 BC The Old Testament is translated into Greek
175 BC Greek ruler Antiochus Epiphanes torments the Israelites
164-63 BC Israelites have independence during Mattathias Hasmonean the Maccabean Rule Period
63 BC Romans take over the land of Israel

Once Rome got there, they imposed taxes on them and ruled them with an iron hand, same way Britain, France, Portugal, Spain, occupied Africa during slavery, colonialism and ruled Africa with oppression. The people of Palestine and environs began to revolt against this foreign occupation to no avail. Thousands of people were killed.

At a point, they began looking for another ''deliverer'', ''savior'', ''redeemer'', ''messiah'' who will save them from the hands of the Roman empire. They continued to suffer because they abandoned their African God in exchange of a foreign God. The ancient African book, now called bible book of Psalm 16:4, says ''Those who run after other gods will suffer more and more. I will not pour out libations of blood to such gods or take up their names on my lips.''

Once you leave your own God and begin worshipping another God that’s not original to you, you will suffer. The Gods invented in the lands of Africa should be our Gods.

Let me make something clear here. Jehovah, Allah, God, Dieu, Chineke, Olorun, etc, these are SOUNDS that different societies have assigned as names to the creator of the universe. Jehovah and Allah are not better than Chineke or Olorun. These are all man's invention!. The creator of the universe does not have a name. In other words, whatever name you call it is correct. That's by the way.

Many messiahs and movements did come forward to save the Jews/Israelites and their leaders were either killed or the movement scattered. So, many people and movements were quashed by Rome.

About 5BC to 30 AD, another man came forward and was killed; just like many other saviors that have attempted before to save their people from colonialism (I will not call him Jesus because Jesus is an invention). I will get to that.

However, let me call him XYZ for now. XYZ was killed because he was criticizing both the Roman government and his fellow Jews/Israelites, accusing them of corruption and collaborating with the Roman government to exploit the people using Jehovah (Religion).

He was anti-establishment and was not into any religious nonsense, as he believed there should be no middle man between him and God. He accused the ruling class among his brothers as being corrupt and collaborators with the Roman colonialists.

What XYZ believed was similar to what Moses believed. He believed he was also qualified as the representative of God on earth like Abraham or Moses or whoever. In other words, you don't need any religion to access God, indeed, we are all sons and daughters of God.

His message began getting traction as the synagogues probably began losing revenue. This did not go down well with the elites and the ruling class (by that time division has not been made between state and church, so the elites were still the same as religious leaders).

Over time, his message was getting popular and he had a considerable amount of followers. The elite Jews/Israelites and the head of the church (synagogue) thought he was a threat to the business that was going on around Jehovah. Rome, on the other hand, thought he could get people start a revolution against the government. That's why XYZ was killed. Again, XYZ was killed just like hundreds of other ‘’trouble makers’’ before him.

The sky did no roar when he was killed, the saints did not come out of the tombs when he was killed. Nothing special happened on the day he was killed, except an eclipse of the moon, which is natural. Every supposedly supernatural event that took place on the day he was crucified is a work of literature. I will get to that later.

When XYZ died, people kept following his doctrines because they indeed, hated to pay money to the synagogue or be under any law both of Rome and religion (synagogue). Of course, people also followed the doctrines of other supposed messiahs that came before XYZ.

But they did not consider XYZ to be God. However, they considered him the messiah, just like every other person that came before him was considered a messiah.

The Greek word for ''Messiah'' is CRISTOS. They both mean the same thing- a savior. Remember, I did not say the savior or the messiah. A messiah originally means someone who saved you from a hardship or any unfavorable situation. Example; if you lend me money to solve my financial problem when everyone refused to lend me money, I'll call you my messiah, my savior. That was the original premise for the use of the word. We still use the word in that context today!.

But what Europeans have always done throughout history is impose their words and meaning on others. A modern example is their abuse of the ‘’swastika’’ which is the flag Adolf Hitler used as his party emblem. Originally, the swastika was actually a symbol of ‘’good luck’’ and it was used all over the world. Even the US army and Coca-Cola once used the emblem of the swastika on their airplane and drink bottle, respectively. But once Europeans laid their hands on it, they damaged the image of the swastika and imposed a new meaning of evil on it. Today, its now a crime to carry or wear a dress made of the swastika.

So, British people call the Greek CRISTOS, Christ.

Regarding the name ''Jesus'', it was a mispronunciation of YESHUA, which was a popular name in Palestine and environ at that time. As you can see, even the name Jesus is also an invention, because its not a Middle Eastern name neither is it a North African name. Rome simply picked a popular name from Palestine at that time. There could have been no JESUS living there at that time.

Nobody in the history of the world was ever called Jesus Christ. Such a person never existed!!.

However, XYZ was then called JESUS CHRIST and his followers called Christians. At this time, no religion yet was called Christianity. No church. No pastor. It was still a secret movement.

To be continued……………..
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 09, 2018
musicwriter:

There's no longer anything to believe. What I need is proof.

Mark, John, Matthew, Luke, These are not Middle Eastern names! They are European names. Mark, John, Matthew, Luke, etc, could NEVER have been a Jewish name!. Go to Palestine where Jesus was said to have lived, and find out how their names look like.

These names were assigned by Rome as characters in the book they were writing, now called the Bible. They could have called them anything, like, Rat, Goat, Dog, Chicken.

You make sense bro
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by Avoidsexxx(m): 9:57pm On May 09, 2018
You shots yourselve already by saying that you don't beliieve in middle man between you and God and then you want me to believe you that is not even to a retailer rank not to talk of a middle man between me and God? you are also fake!
That you can think dose not mean you can think anyhow. what you don't known and don't understand dosen't mean that it is like.
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by hopefulLandlord: 10:02pm On May 09, 2018
Avoidsexxx:
You shots yourselve already by saying that you don't beliieve in middle man between you and God and then you want me to believe you that is not even to a retailer rank not to talk of a middle man between me and God? you are also fake!
That you can think dose not mean you can think anyhow. what you don't known and don't understand dosen't mean that it is like.

Please, keep avoiding sex. we don't want someone like you breeding

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by Avoidsexxx(m): 10:27pm On May 09, 2018
[quote author=musicwriter post=67426353]Now, Moses has delivered the Jews/Israelites out of the hands of the Pharoah.

After achieving this feat, the people (not Moses) regarded Moses as their ''deliverer'', ''savior'', ''redeemer'', ''messiah''.

It was natural for the Jews/Israelites to think of Moses as their ''messiah'' since they must attribute their successful exit from the government of pharaoh as the good work of their new found belief.

When they got to their new location (the environs of
what your saying are totaly baseless mr.intelligent, is just liking saying that you don't have a grreat grand parent because you did not know them ...proves what you know before you think of the ones you don't know
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by musicwriter(m): 11:09pm On May 09, 2018
The Jewish/Israeli movement kept spreading like wild fire, and Rome began plotting how to quash the movement once again. Many were captured and killed by Rome. Basically, if you were discovered to be a Christian up till 300 AD, you will be killed.

There were other unrests and cries for freedom from many other Roman colonies. According to Encyclopedia Britannica ‘’by the beginning of the fourth century, the Roman Empire was gradually imploding. Faction fighting and civil war had become endemic. In 306 Constantine was declared emperor at York, but Maxentius claimed the imperial title in Rome.’’

The major powers, Emperor Constantine and Maxentius are on one hand locked in a battle of supremacy over who would rule the empire, and on the other hand facing challenges of how to put down the unrest in the empire. It must have been a difficult time for any leader.

Instead of killing the Christians, Constantine began planning how to harness the Christian fighting forces to serve him. Eventually, he made a deal with the leadership of the Christian sect and promised them that if they would fight on his side, he would legalize Christianity in the entire Roman empire.

The Christians fought on his side, he won the battle against Maxentius and became one imperial ruler.

In 325 AD, he called a meeting of over 2,000 delegates of the then custodians of Christianity, at the council of Nicea, where he took over the Christian religion and created his own version of Christianity. He brought so many alien concepts; among them an alien Jesus, the deification of Mary, Sunday worship, and many more.

Most of the delegates refused to adopt the new Christian ideology and left the meeting in annoyance. How could a new man come in from nowhere to hijack a religion he’s not a member of? So the rebellious delegates asked.

Till his death, Constantine never converted to Christianity. He was baptized on his death-bed by force by his friends.

Before you trust Constantine, below is a short info about him:-

1). Constantine strangles his son to death for trying to reveal his plot to hijack Christianity by fraud. His name was Crispus.
2). Constantine boiled her wife to death in a drum of hot water. Her name was Fausta.
3). Constantine killed two of her brother-in-laws for questioning about the whereabouts of their sister.
4). Constantine killed her mother; all for the same purpose.

He committed all these murders within a year he supposedly converted to Christianity. He killed his son, wife, mother, brothers to protect his secret on how he hijacked Christianity by fraud.

The Jesus Christians believe was created by a murder!. There was no Jesus, all what Rome did was pick a popular name around Palestine and use it to label an imaginary person. The name of Jesus could have been anything they chose to call him. All the people killed by Rome, nobody has any record of them because they all died a shameful death.

See documentaries below explaining how Christianity was invented by Rome. Jesus is an invention!.

Origin of Christianity- The Flavian Dynasty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nYUJTRos5o&t=40s

How Emperor Constantine Invented Christianity by Deceit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8LLZId2B1M&t=25s

The Truth About Christianity- Jesus Never Existed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VlUgiTt9Gk

The coupling of the Bible from various books

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWUMIhwgRAo

To be continued tomorrow…………………………
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by musicwriter(m): 11:35pm On May 09, 2018
[quote author=Avoidsexxx post=67427648][/quote]

Unfortunately, Rome don't know how many messiahs they killed, because they killed thousands of such messiahs. They just invented ''a name'' and made him the messiah.
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by sonmvayina(m): 11:36pm On May 09, 2018
OkaiCorne:

I would like to know which Peter ... Emperor Nero ordered to be crucified...

I would also like to know which Paul... Emperor Nero ordered to be beheaded...

If I tell you, will you tell me which ikemefuna Okonkwo killed or which Harry Potter Dambuldore ordered prof Snape to bring to voldermont?

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by OkaiCorne(m): 12:15am On May 10, 2018
sonmvayina:

If I tell you, will you tell me which ikemefuna Okonkwo killed or which Harry Potter Dambuldore ordered prof Snape to bring to voldermont?

Answer the question and stop dribbling around.

Emperor Nero killed two major Christian leaders in Peter and Paul...

There are sufficient historical evidence backing that up from different sources...

Unless you want to play the ostrich and ignore these facts...

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by xedyl(m): 12:58am On May 10, 2018
@op

You tryna kick knowledge by rambling & talking shit/blasphemy
My message to you is that; you should know Satan is the smartest Motherfucker, he's clearly frigging with ur mind and right now ur soul belongs to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by oyetpel(m): 7:15am On May 10, 2018
Op, what about the concept of black Jesus?

How did the origin of white people started, was Adam white or black?

History is bleeped up, because every ruler that have ever been, always manipulates history to favour themselves.

So what we have today are just washed up stories each historian tell to favour their own theories.

Just look at history of Nigeria.
I always laugh whenever i watch Y'aradua call Dimka criminals. Dimka would have been a head of state assuming his coup was successful.

We can never know the full untainted history of men.

2 Likes

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by musicwriter(m): 9:30am On May 10, 2018
Are there any written historical evidence to support Jesus Christ's existence? The answer will surprise you.

I have checked the history books, and everything you believed in Jesus is based on the below passing quotes made by ''Roman authors'' or someone who just made a passing comment.

1). "convicted of adultery and had a child by a certain soldier named Pantera"............ Celsus.

2). ''consequently, to get rid of the report, Nero fastened the guilt and inflicted the most exquisite tortures on a class hated for their abominations, called Christians by the populace. Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus.''............... Cornelius Tacitus.

3). ''he was second only to that one whom they still worship today, the man in Palestine whom they crucified because he brought this new form of initiation into the world. Having convinced themselves that they are immortal and will live forever, the poor wretches despite death and most willingly give themselves to it. Moreover, that first lawgiver of theirs persuaded them that they are all brothers the moment they transgress and deny the Greek Gods and begin worshiping that crucified sophist and living by his laws.'' ............. Lucian of Samasota.

4). ''as the Jews were making constant disturbances at the instigation of Chrestus, he expelled them from Rome.''.......... Suetonius.

5a). ''Now, there was about this time Jesus, a wise man, if it be lawful to call him a man, for he was a doer of wonderful works- a teacher of such men as receive the truth with pleasure. He drew over to him both many of the Jews, and many of the gentiles. He was Christ and when Pilate at the suggestion of the principal men amongst us, had condemned him to the cross, those that loved him at the first did not forsake him, for he appeared to them alive again the third day, as the divine prophets had foretold these and ten thousand other wonderful things concerning him; and the tribe of Christians, so named from him, are not extinct at this day.'' .............. Flavius Josephus.

5b). ''Festus was now dead, and Albinus was but upon the road; so he assembled the sanhedrin of judges, and brought before them the brother of Jesus, who was called Christ, whose name was James, and some others.''............ Flavius Josephus.

Your whole faith in Jesus as the savior is based on the above quotes. The above is all there is outside of the bible, all men stated above began writing many years after the Jesus myth as the savior of the world has been established by Rome.

Here is the bad news. Some of the above quotes has been discredited as forgery, a joke, or just a passing comment that could have been referring to any other messiahs out of hundreds of messiahs. Let me make it clearer below about what historians said about the above quotes.

1). An author named Origen (184 AD- 253 AD), an accomplished writer, in one of his writings, quoted another Greeco-Roman author named Celsus, who said that Mary was "convicted of adultery and had a child by a certain soldier named Pantera".

Tiberius Pantera may have been serving as a Roman soldier in the region of Palestine at the time of Jesus's supposed conception. Both the ancient Talmud and medieval Jewish writings and sayings reinforced this notion, referring to Jesus as "Yeshu ben Pantera" (Jesus son of Pantera).

In this quote, you can see clearly that people knew that Mary got pregnant by sleeping with a Roman soldier. The same way Nigerian soldiers posted in Liberia and all the other conflict zones in the past, got people pregnant over there. The early people living in Palestine knew how Mary got pregnant by infidelity.

2). Roman historian, Cornelius Tacitus (117 AD), mentioned ''Christus'' in one of his writings when he said ''consequently, to get rid of the report, Nero fastened the guilt and inflicted the most exquisite tortures on a class hated for their abominations, called Christians by the populace. Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus.''

As I have said in previous posts, ''Christus'' was the name for anybody who came forward as leader of the Jewish/Israeli movement against Rome. All the people who came forward to free their people were called ''messiah'', ''savior'', redeemer''. Hundreds of such ''Christuses'' were killed by Rome. He could have been talking about any of them.

3). Another author, Lucian of Samasota (120 AD- 192 AD), who was a Greek comedian, while satirizing the situation at that time, wrote, ''he was second only to that one whom they still worship today, the man in Palestine whom they crucified because he brought this new form of initiation into the world. Having convinced themselves that they are immortal and will live forever, the poor wretches despite death and most willingly give themselves to it. Moreover, that first lawgiver of theirs persuaded them that they are all brothers the moment they transgress and deny the Greek Gods and begin worshiping that crucified sophist and living by his laws.''

4). A Roman historian, Suetonius (70 AD- 126 AD), wrote ''as the Jews were making constant disturbances at the instigation of Chrestus, he expelled them from Rome.’’

5). A Jewish playwright, Flavius Josephus (37 AD-100 AD), wrote ''Now, there was about this time Jesus, a wise man, if it be lawful to call him a man, for he was a doer of wonderful works- a teacher of such men as receive the truth with pleasure. He drew over to him both many of the Jews, and many of the gentiles. He was Christ and when Pilate at the suggestion of the principal men amongst us, had condemned him to the cross, those that loved him at the first did not forsake him, for he appeared to them alive again the third day, as the divine prophets had foretold these and ten thousand other wonderful things concerning him; and the tribe of Christians, so named from him, are not extinct at this day.''

Another quote credited to Flavius Josephus, reads ''Festius was now dead, and Albinus was but upon the road; so he assembled the sanhedrin of judges, and brought before them the brother of Jesus, who was called Christ, whose name was James, and some others.''

You can see clearly that this quote is an over ambitious quote to make a point about Jesus being God. Flavius Josephus was a Jew and a sell-out to Rome, who joined foreigners to enslave his people. His name was formerly Josephus, but a Roman emperor adopted him into the Roman elite and added ''Flavius'' to his name. Flavius is a name of a Roman dynasty. Historians have long discredited above quote as a forgery and he is suspected to be the writer of the new testament part of the bible.

To be continued..........................
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by OkaiCorne(m): 9:36am On May 10, 2018
musicwriter:
Are there any written historical evidence to support Jesus Christ's existence? The answer will surprise you.

I have checked the history books, and everything you believed in Jesus is based on the below passing quotes made by ''Roman authors'' or someone who just made a passing comment.

1). "convicted of adultery and had a child by a certain soldier named Pantera"............ Celsus.

2). ''consequently, to get rid of the report, Nero fastened the guilt and inflicted the most exquisite tortures on a class hated for their abominations, called Christians by the populace. Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus.''............... Cornelius Tacitus.

3). ''he was second only to that one whom they still worship today, the man in Palestine whom they crucified because he brought this new form of initiation into the world. Having convinced themselves that they are immortal and will live forever, the poor wretches despite death and most willingly give themselves to it. Moreover, that first lawgiver of theirs persuaded them that they are all brothers the moment they transgress and deny the Greek Gods and begin worshiping that crucified sophist and living by his laws.'' ............. Lucian of Samasota.

4). ''as the Jews were making constant disturbances at the instigation of Chrestus, he expelled them from Rome.''.......... Suetonius.

5a). ''Now, there was about this time Jesus, a wise man, if it be lawful to call him a man, for he was a doer of wonderful works- a teacher of such men as receive the truth with pleasure. He drew over to him both many of the Jews, and many of the gentiles. He was Christ and when Pilate at the suggestion of the principal men amongst us, had condemned him to the cross, those that loved him at the first did not forsake him, for he appeared to them alive again the third day, as the divine prophets had foretold these and ten thousand other wonderful things concerning him; and the tribe of Christians, so named from him, are not extinct at this day.'' .............. Flavius Josephus.

5b). ''Festus was now dead, and Albinus was but upon the road; so he assembled the sanhedrin of judges, and brought before them the brother of Jesus, who was called Christ, whose name was James, and some others.''............ Flavius Josephus.

Your whole faith in Jesus as the savior is based on the above quotes. The above is all there is outside of the bible, all men stated above began writing many years after the Jesus myth as the savior of the world has been established by Rome.

Here is the bad news. Some of the above quotes has been discredited as forgery, a joke, or just a passing comment that could have been referring to any other messiahs out of hundreds of messiahs. Let me make it clearer below about what historians said about the above quotes.

1). An author named Origen (184 AD- 253 AD), an accomplished writer, in one of his writings, quoted another Greeco-Roman author named Celsus, who said that Mary was "convicted of adultery and had a child by a certain soldier named Pantera".

Tiberius Pantera may have been serving as a Roman soldier in the region of Palestine at the time of Jesus's supposed conception. Both the ancient Talmud and medieval Jewish writings and sayings reinforced this notion, referring to Jesus as "Yeshu ben Pantera" (Jesus son of Pantera).

In this quote, you can see clearly that people knew that Mary got pregnant by sleeping with a Roman soldier. The same way Nigerian soldiers posted in Liberia and all the other conflict zones in the past, got people pregnant over there. The early people living in Palestine knew how Mary got pregnant by infidelity.

2). Roman historian, Cornelius Tacitus (117 AD), mentioned ''Christus'' in one of his writings when he said ''consequently, to get rid of the report, Nero fastened the guilt and inflicted the most exquisite tortures on a class hated for their abominations, called Christians by the populace. Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus.''

As I have said in previous posts, ''Christus'' was the name for anybody who came forward as leader of the Jewish/Israeli movement against Rome. All the people who came forward to free their people were called ''messiah'', ''savior'', redeemer''. Hundreds of such ''Christuses'' were killed by Rome. He could have been talking about any of them.

3). Another author, Lucian of Samasota (120 AD- 192 AD), who was a Greek comedian, while satirizing the situation at that time, wrote, ''he was second only to that one whom they still worship today, the man in Palestine whom they crucified because he brought this new form of initiation into the world. Having convinced themselves that they are immortal and will live forever, the poor wretches despite death and most willingly give themselves to it. Moreover, that first lawgiver of theirs persuaded them that they are all brothers the moment they transgress and deny the Greek Gods and begin worshiping that crucified sophist and living by his laws.''

4). A Roman historian, Suetonius (70 AD- 126 AD), wrote ''as the Jews were making constant disturbances at the instigation of Chrestus, he expelled them from Rome.’’

5). A Jewish playwright, Flavius Josephus (37 AD-100 AD), wrote ''Now, there was about this time Jesus, a wise man, if it be lawful to call him a man, for he was a doer of wonderful works- a teacher of such men as receive the truth with pleasure. He drew over to him both many of the Jews, and many of the gentiles. He was Christ and when Pilate at the suggestion of the principal men amongst us, had condemned him to the cross, those that loved him at the first did not forsake him, for he appeared to them alive again the third day, as the divine prophets had foretold these and ten thousand other wonderful things concerning him; and the tribe of Christians, so named from him, are not extinct at this day.''

Another quote credited to Flavius Josephus, reads ''Festius was now dead, and Albinus was but upon the road; so he assembled the sanhedrin of judges, and brought before them the brother of Jesus, who was called Christ, whose name was James, and some others.''

You can see clearly that this quote is an over ambitious quote to make a point about Jesus being God. Flavius Josephus was a Jew and a sell-out to Rome, who joined foreigners to enslave his people. His name was formerly Josephus, but a Roman emperor adopted him into the Roman elite and added ''Flavius'' to his name. Flavius is a name of a Roman dynasty. Historians have long discredited above quote as a forgery and he is suspected to be the writer of the new testament part of the bible.

Interesting...so Jesus was the only person that bore that name in Israel when he lived abi?

Jesus the son of Pantera automatically becomes Jesus of the new testament...

2 Likes

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by musicwriter(m): 9:39am On May 10, 2018
Were there historians and authors living at the same time Jesus was said to have lived? Yes. But you would be disappointed none of them wrote anything about him.

Below are historians that lived at the same time Jesus was supposed to have lived.

Livy
Born: 59 BC
Died: 17 AD
Profession: Historian
Full name: Titus Livius
Nationality: Roman

Philo
Born: 25 BC (Egypt)
Died: 50 AD
Full name: Philo Judaeus
Profession: Philosopher & author
Nephews: Tiberius Julius Alexander, Marcus Julius Alexander
Siblings: Alexander the Alabarch
Nationality: Egypt

Seneca
Born 4 BC
Died AD 65 (aged 68–69)
Profession: philosopher & poet

Elder Pliny
Born: 23 AD
Died: August 25th, 79 AD
Full name: Gaius Plinius Secundus
Children: Pliny the Younger

There are many of such great philosophers, poets, historians, leaders; being cited in history as living during the same time Jesus was supposed to have lived. Yet, none of them mentioned Jesus or a Messiah throughout their writings. These authors were like the newspapers of their day and they recorded every important event, but none of them said anything about Jesus. Just think about it.

To be continued.............................
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by mankand(m): 9:49am On May 10, 2018
musicwriter:
Now, Moses has delivered the Jews/Israelites out of the hands of the Pharoah.

When they got to their new location (the environs of today’s Palestine) they lived there permanently. So many times, their new land was invaded by various occupying forces who enslaved and colonized them, just like Britain, France, Portugal, Spain, occupied Africa during slavery and colonialism.

Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and environs were once colonized by Germany, before Britain took over East Africa from Germany. Togo republic and Cameroun were both also once colonized by Germany before France took over. Such was the situation in Palestine and environ when the African Jews/Israelites first got there in ancient time.

Below is a brief timeline of their presence and struggle in their new land (now called Jerusalem, Judea, Palestine and environ).

721 BC Assyrians conquer Israel
605 BC Babylon exerts influence over Judah
597 BC Babylon attacks Judah
586 BC Babylon destroys Jerusalem and Temple
586-573 BC Babylon king Nebuchadnezzar attacks Tyre
539 BC Cyrus the Great conquers Babylon
538 BC Cyrus releases the Israelites from Babylonian Captivity
536 BC Work begins to rebuild Temple
516 BC Second Temple is dedicated
333 BC Greeks begin rule over the land of Israel
331 BC Alexander conquers Tyre (Phoenician Empire)
250 BC The Old Testament is translated into Greek
175 BC Greek ruler Antiochus Epiphanes torments the Israelites
164-63 BC Israelites have independence during Mattathias Hasmonean the Maccabean Rule Period
63 BC Romans take over the land of Israel

Once Rome got there, they imposed taxes on them and ruled them with an iron hand, same way Britain, France, Portugal, Spain, occupied Africa during slavery, colonialism and ruled Africa with oppression. The people of Palestine and environs began to revolt against this foreign occupation to no avail. Thousands of people were killed.

At a point, they began looking for another ''deliverer'', ''savior'', ''redeemer'', ''messiah'' who will save them from the hands of the Roman empire. They continued to suffer because they abandoned their African God in exchange of a foreign God. The ancient African book, now called bible book of Psalm 16:4, says ''Those who run after other gods will suffer more and more. I will not pour out libations of blood to such gods or take up their names on my lips.''

Once you leave your own God and begin worshipping another God that’s not original to you, you will suffer. The Gods invented in the lands of Africa should be our Gods.

Let me make something clear here. Jehovah, Allah, God, Dieu, Chineke, Olorun, etc, these are SOUNDS that different societies have assigned as names to the creator of the universe. Jehovah and Allah are not better than Chineke or Olorun. These are all man's invention!. The creator of the universe does not have a name. In other words, whatever name you call it is correct. That's by the way.

Many messiahs and movements did come forward to save the Jews/Israelites and their leaders were either killed or the movement scattered. So, many people and movements were quashed by Rome.

About 5BC to 30 AD, another man came forward and was killed; just like many other saviors that have attempted before to save their people from colonialism (I will not call him Jesus because Jesus is an invention). I will get to that.

However, let me call him XYZ for now. XYZ was killed because he was criticizing both the Roman government and his fellow Jews/Israelites, accusing them of corruption and collaborating with the Roman government to exploit the people using Jehovah (Religion).

He was anti-establishment and was not into any religious nonsense, as he believed there should be no middle man between him and God. He accused the ruling class among his brothers as being corrupt and collaborators with the Roman colonialists.

What XYZ believed was similar to what Moses believed. He believed he was also qualified as the representative of God on earth like Abraham or Moses or whoever. In other words, you don't need any religion to access God, indeed, we are all sons and daughters of God.

His message began getting traction as the synagogues probably began losing revenue. This did not go down well with the elites and the ruling class (by that time division has not been made between state and church, so the elites were still the same as religious leaders).

Over time, his message was getting popular and he had a considerable amount of followers. The elite Jews/Israelites and the head of the church (synagogue) thought he was a threat to the business that was going on around Jehovah. Rome, on the other hand, thought he could get people start a revolution against the government. That's why XYZ was killed. Again, XYZ was killed just like hundreds of other ‘’trouble makers’’ before him.

The sky did no roar when he was killed, the saints did not come out of the tombs when he was killed. Nothing special happened on the day he was killed, except an eclipse of the moon, which is natural. Every supposedly supernatural event that took place on the day he was crucified is a work of literature. I will get to that later.

When XYZ died, people kept following his doctrines because they indeed, hated to pay money to the synagogue or be under any law both of Rome and religion (synagogue). Of course, people also followed the doctrines of other supposed messiahs that came before XYZ.

But they did not consider XYZ to be God. However, they considered him the messiah, just like every other person that came before him was considered a messiah.

The Greek word for ''Messiah'' is CRISTOS. They both mean the same thing- a savior. Remember, I did not say the savior or the messiah. A messiah originally means someone who saved you from a hardship or any unfavorable situation. Example; if you lend me money to solve my financial problem when everyone refused to lend me money, I'll call you my messiah, my savior. That was the original premise for the use of the word. We still use the word in that context today!.

But what Europeans have always done throughout history is impose their words and meaning on others. A modern example is their abuse of the ‘’swastika’’ which is the flag Adolf Hitler used as his party emblem. Originally, the swastika was actually a symbol of ‘’good luck’’ and it was used all over the world. Even the US army and Coca-Cola once used the emblem of the swastika on their airplane and drink bottle, respectively. But once Europeans laid their hands on it, they damaged the image of the swastika and imposed a new meaning of evil on it. Today, its now a crime to carry or wear a dress made of the swastika.

So, British people call the Greek CRISTOS, Christ.

Regarding the name ''Jesus'', it was a mispronunciation of YESHUA, which was a popular name in Palestine and environ at that time. As you can see, even the name Jesus is also an invention, because its not a Middle Eastern name neither is it a North African name. Rome simply picked a popular name from Palestine at that time. There could have been no JESUS living there at that time.

Nobody in the history of the world was ever called Jesus Christ. Such a person never existed!!.

However, XYZ was then called JESUS CHRIST and his followers called Christians. At this time, no religion yet was called Christianity. No church. No pastor. It was still a secret movement.

To be continued……………..

Oga you are mixing stuffs up. There was never anytime recorded in history about mass migration of people from ancient kemet aka Egypt.

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by damosky12(m): 1:48pm On May 10, 2018
musicwriter:

There's no longer anything to believe. What I need is proof.

Mark, John, Matthew, Luke, These are not Middle Eastern names! They are European names. Mark, John, Matthew, Luke, etc, could NEVER have been a Jewish name!. Go to Palestine where Jesus was said to have lived, and find out how their names look like.

These names were assigned by Rome as characters in the book they were writing, now called the Bible. They could have called them anything, like, Rat, Goat, Dog, Chicken.

A GREAT number of errors to combat in your articles. I'll try and help from your most conspicuous ones.

Matt, Mark, Luke and John aren't European names. Making such a bold statement is the height of belligerent ignorance.

Matthew is from from the Greek Ματθαῖος
(Matthaîos) which is from Hebrew מַתִּתְיָהוּ
(mattiṯyāhū), meaning "gift of the Lord".

source: https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/Matthaeus

John is derived from the Latin Ioannes and
Iohannes, which are forms of the Greek name Iōannēs (Ἰωάννης), originally borne by Hellenized Jews transliterating the Hebrew name
Yohanan ( יוֹחָנָן ‏) , " decarG yb haY ro ,"
nanahoheY

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_(given_name)

John is from the same Hebrew word yôchânân which is spelt and pronounced Johanan in the English Bible as used in 2Kings 25:23, 1Chro 3:15, 3:24, 6:9,6:10, Ezra 8:12, etc.

Strong concordance.

Mark and Luke might have been from outside the Jewish world. No need for headaches on them as they are part of the many that were converted by the disciples from other parts of the world.

However, the names John and Matthew prove, by their Jewish origins, that they were truly those who started out with Christ.

Be objective as much as possible. That's the path to truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by vaxx: 3:34pm On May 10, 2018
musicwriter:

Reference your point with authentic academic source and not some false historical concept from unreliable websites that are meant for internet smear campaign. Jewish antiquity by Josephus was agree to be less fabricated in majority ,at least scholars agree. provide your references and lets put it into scrutiny. the relevance input of Josephus writing was not about if Jesus is god, it is about if he document Jesus in writing or not. so stop attacking his personality, criticize his witting instead. what you are doing is called dishonesty in academic cycle, we do not attack the author in person but his work. and furthermore Josephus was not only the Roman historian that wrote about him as you stated above. senator Publius (or Gaius) Cornelius Tacitus referred to Christ, his execution by Pontius Pilate, and the existence of early Christians in Rome, ca. AD 116. All these are mentioned in the new testament. brings evidence to discredit all this non biblical passage that reference biblical Jesus.

No scholars of ancient time disagree about Jesus existence, provide one and let us take you seriously? checking from other part of your quote where you talk about the christ that was taken during claudius time , the report is taken from the biography of the Emperor Claudius himself , it refers to the agitations in the Roman Jewish community and the expulsion of Jews from Rome by Claudius the emperor during his reign (AD 41 to AD 54), likely the expulsion too is mentioned in Bible Gateway passage: Acts 18:2. In this context "Chresto" is mentioned, likely a reference to Jesus. though you may suggest another christo, but the way it is in parallel with bible passage make it a solid evidence. for you to say NO, you must provide evidence that the gospel of act was generally fabricated without any iota of truth.

i notice you are keeping mute about muhammed nonexistence?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by hopefulLandlord: 3:46pm On May 10, 2018
Apparently OP has been banned by antispambot
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by sonmvayina(m): 5:47pm On May 10, 2018
OkaiCorne:

Answer the question and stop dribbling around.

Emperor Nero killed two major Christian leaders in Peter and Paul...

There are sufficient historical evidence backing that up from different sources...

Unless you want to play the ostrich and ignore these facts...
My dear it is just a story the Christian cooked up to give a historical backing to their bull sh.it story about a dying demi God.. Just to mock the God of the jews, who was the almighty God (Eledumare to yoruba, Chukwu to igbos.. Etc). The jews knows that God was responsible for everything both good and evil, light and darkness.. The devil was under the control of God and does what God tells him to do, as they told in the story of job..
The devil was never an independent evil being that the Christians are making him out to be.. His duty is to obey the will of God.
The jews where looking forward to a glorious and peaceful future with no wars and oppression, b
and somebody (Romans) came and turned it into a bloody past... Like seriously what the he'll man..
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by OkaiCorne(m): 7:42pm On May 10, 2018
sonmvayina:

My dear it is just a story the Christian cooked up to give a historical backing to their bull sh.it story about a dying demi God.. Just to mock the God of the jews, who was the almighty God (Eledumare to yoruba, Chukwu to igbos.. Etc). The jews knows that God was responsible for everything both good and evil, light and darkness.. The devil was under the control of God and does what God tells him to do, as they told in the story of job..
The devil was never an independent evil being that the Christians are making him out to be.. His duty is to obey the will of God.
The jews where looking forward to a glorious and peaceful future with no wars and oppression, b
and somebody (Romans) came and turned it into a bloody past... Like seriously what the he'll man..

That means historians like Seutonius and Josephus Flavius or Tacitus are liars ... but you are right abi?

The question still remains... if Jesus and the 12 Apostles were forged as you allege, then;

1) Why do the Jews in Israel and Jewish Historians acknowledge the existence of Jesus?

2) Who did Emperor Nero accuse for the fire that engulfed Rome in AD 64?

3) Why did Emperor Nero order Paul and Peter to be killed? Can you kill what does not exist?
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by sonmvayina(m): 7:53pm On May 10, 2018
OkaiCorne:

That means historians like Seutonius and Josephus Flavius or Tacitus are liars ... but you are right abi?

The question still remains... if Jesus and the 12 Apostles were forged as you allege, then;

1) Why do the Jews in Israel and Jewish Historians acknowledge the existence of Jesus?

2) Who did Emperor Nero accuse for the fire that engulfed Rome in AD 64?

3) Why did Emperor Nero order Paul and Peter to be killed? Can you kill what does not exist?

Try and get hold of this book... It will help.

www.abebooks.com/products/isbn/9781578849161?cm_sp=rec-_-vhr_1-_-plp&reftag=vhr_1
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by OkaiCorne(m): 8:54pm On May 10, 2018
sonmvayina:

Try and get hold of this book... It will help.

www.abebooks.com/products/isbn/9781578849161?cm_sp=rec-_-vhr_1-_-plp&reftag=vhr_1

Take a look at who authored the book;

Zindler, a former State University of New York biology professor and current managing editor of American Atheist Press, provides a detailed analysis of Jewish records surviving from antiquity to support his claim that the ancient Jews never heard of Jesus of Nazareth

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Zindler

A biology professor and American Atheist suddenly becomes an expert in Jewish History?

So you want us to take the opinion of a Biology professor and American Atheist who lived over 2,000 years on the issue he's writing AS AGAINST a Jewish Historian and former Zealot (Josephus) who lived between 37-100 AD?

I want to ask - if Jesus was a Roman invention...why did the Roman government kill the followers of a Roman invention?
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by mankand(m): 2:01pm On May 11, 2018
oyetpel:

History is bleeped up, because every ruler that have ever been, always manipulates history to favour themselves.

So what we have today are just washed up stories each historian tell to favour their own theories.

I always laugh whenever i watch Y'aradua call Dimka criminals. Dimka would have been a head of state assuming his coup was successful.

Even making jesus black dosen't means he existed. From civilization to civilization several myths have been told about the deity who was born of a virgin, had 12 disciples, did miracles etc.

Why the jesus story is been questioned is simply because it's nothing new but generally accepted by black people with love despite the fact that jesus was beaten into us by our oppressors

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by Avoidsexxx(m): 6:28pm On May 11, 2018
musicwriter:

Unfortunately, Rome don't know how many messiahs they killed, because they killed thousands of such messiahs. They just invented ''a name'' and made him the messiah.
After you finish writting this your uneducational and baseless threads i will repiles with " and then!"
let me tell you something, all this your findings did not change and will never change anything. this were i stand, talk the one you know not the one you don't...
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by felaismyhero(m): 6:41pm On May 11, 2018
i don't know whether jesus existed or not; any search online provides proofs for both arguments; you would find josephus talking of a christus,though as a craze of man whose followers think of as god.one thing i am sure of though is that the bible is a contradictory and false book from front cover to back cover.imagine mark quoting jesus word for word,he wasnt even a part of the disciples!

2 Likes

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by felaismyhero(m): 6:58pm On May 11, 2018
oyetpel:

who cares whether jesus is black or white,what we need to know is whether he is fake or real.i will never believe in one man's experience of god,black or white.no human being is more special than another,maybe more intelligent but never more special.all religions are fake!

2 Likes

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by musicwriter(m): 8:12pm On May 11, 2018
Guys, I was placed on a ban by a so called anti-spam. Of course, we have religious zealots as mods who don't like debate.

I have only posted 1/3 of what I want to post here. It would probably take me 1 week or more to complete, but where I can't continue here it seems I'll put it in a book.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by musicwriter(m): 8:37pm On May 11, 2018
oyetpel:

@ felaismyhero

I once wrote an article, but I was cautious enough to title it ''Jesus was a black man- according to the bible.''' Yes, there were so many black JesusES because the only people living in Palestine by the time of Roman presence there were all black people. But none of them was born by a virgin, walked on water, resurrected from dead. The city Nazareth did not even exist until after about 150 years Jesus supposedly lived!!. The Jesus that was born by a virgin, walked on water, resurrected from dead, it pure literature.

Below is how historian, Kenneth Humphreys, answered the question, in his book; Jesus never existed:

Was there a Jesus? Of course there was a Jesus – many!

The archetypal Jewish hero was Joshua (the successor of Moses) otherwise known as Yehoshua (Yeshua) bin Nun (‘Jesus of the fish’). Since the name Jesus (Yeshua or Yeshu in Hebrew, Iesous in Greek, source of the English spelling) originally was a title (meaning ‘saviour’, derived from ‘Yahweh Saves’) probably every band in the Jewish resistance had its own hero figure sporting this moniker, among others.

Josephus, the first century Jewish historian mentions no fewer than nineteen different Yeshuas/Jesii, about half of them contemporaries of the supposed Christ! In his Antiquities, of the twenty-eight high priests who held office from the reign of Herod the Great to the fall of the Temple, no fewer than four bore the name Jesus: Jesus ben Phiabi, Jesus ben Sec, Jesus ben Damneus and Jesus ben Gamaliel. Even Saint Paul makes reference to a rival magician, preaching ‘another Jesus’ (2 Corinthians 11,4). The surfeit of early Jesuses includes:

Jesus ben Sirach.
This Jesus was reputedly the author of the Book of Sirach (aka 'Ecclesiasticus, or the Wisdom of Jesus the Son of Sirach'), part of Old Testament Apocrypha. Ben Sirach, writing in Greek about 180 BC, brought together Jewish 'wisdom' and Homeric-style heroes.

Jesus ben Pandira.
A wonder-worker during the reign of Alexander Jannaeus (106-79 BC), one of the most ruthless of the Maccabean kings. Imprudently, this Jesus launched into a career of end-time prophecy and agitation which upset the king. He met his own premature end-time by being hung on a tree – and on the eve of a Passover. Scholars have speculated this Jesus founded the Essene sect.

Jesus ben Ananias.
Beginning in 62AD, this Jesus had caused disquiet in Jerusalem with a non-stop doom-laden mantra of ‘Woe to the city’. He prophesied rather vaguely:

"A voice from the east, a voice from the west, a voice from the four winds, a voice against Jerusalem and the holy house, a voice against the bridegrooms and the brides, and a voice against the whole people."

– Josephus, Wars 6.3.

Arrested and flogged by the Romans, Jesus ben Ananias was released as nothing more dangerous than a mad man. He died during the siege of Jerusalem from a rock hurled by a Roman catapult.

Jesus ben Saphat.
In the insurrection of 68AD that wrought havoc in Galilee, this Jesus had led the rebels in Tiberias ("the leader of a seditious tumult of mariners and poor people" – Josephus, Life 12.66). When the city was about to fall to Vespasian’s legionaries he fled north to Tarichea on the Sea of Galilee.

Jesus ben Gamala.
During 68/69 AD this Jesus was a leader of the ‘peace party’ in the civil war wrecking Judaea. From the walls of Jerusalem he had remonstrated with the besieging Idumeans (led by ‘James and John, sons of Susa’). It did him no good. When the Idumeans breached the walls he was put to death and his body thrown to the dogs and carrion birds.

Jesus ben Thebuth.
A priest who, in the final capitulation of the upper city in 69AD, saved his own skin by surrendering the treasures of the Temple, which included two holy candlesticks, goblets of pure gold, sacred curtains and robes of the high priests. The booty figured prominently in the Triumph held for Vespasian and his son Titus.

But was there a crucified Jesus?

Certainly. Jesus ben Stada was a Judean agitator who gave the Romans a headache in the early years of the second century. He met his end in the town of Lydda (twenty five miles from Jerusalem) at the hands of a Roman crucifixion crew. And given the scale that Roman retribution could reach – at the height of the siege of Jerusalem the Romans were crucifying upwards of five hundred captives a day before the city walls – dead heroes called Jesus would (quite literally) have been thick on the ground. Not one merits a full-stop in the great universal history.

But then with so many Jesuses could there not have been a Jesus of Nazareth?

The problem for this notion is that absolutely nothing at all corroborates the sacred biography and yet this 'greatest story' is peppered with numerous anachronisms, contradictions and absurdities. For example, at the time that Joseph and the pregnant Mary are said to have gone off to Bethlehem for a supposed Roman census, Galilee (unlike Judaea) was not a Roman province and therefore ma and pa would have had no reason to make the journey. Even if Galilee had been imperial territory, history knows of no ‘universal census’ ordered by Augustus (nor any other emperor) – and Roman taxes were based on property ownership not on a head count. Then again, we now know that Nazareth did not exist before the second century.

It is mentioned not at all in the Old Testament nor by Josephus, who waged war across the length and breadth of Galilee (a territory about the size of Greater London) and yet Josephus records the names of dozens of other towns. In fact most of the ‘Jesus-action’ takes place in towns of equally doubtful provenance, in hamlets so small only partisan Christians know of their existence (yet well attested pagan cities, with extant ruins, failed to make the Jesus itinerary).

What should alert us to wholesale fakery here is that practically all the events of Jesus’s supposed life appear in the lives of mythical figures of far more ancient origin. Whether we speak of miraculous birth, prodigious youth, miracles or wondrous healings – all such 'signs' had been ascribed to other gods, centuries before any Jewish holy man strolled about. Jesus’s supposed utterances and wisdom statements are equally common place, being variously drawn from Jewish scripture, neo-Platonic philosophy or commentaries made by Stoic and Cynic sages.''

As for the origin of white people, you can find the answer in the article I wrote sometime ago, why Europeans were able to conquer Africa and the rest of the world http://www.africason.com/2017/09/why-europeans-were-able-to-conquer.html

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by musicwriter(m): 9:31pm On May 11, 2018
vaxx:
Reference your point with authentic academic source and not some false historical concept from unreliable websites that are meant for internet smear campaign. Jewish antiquity by Josephus was agree to be less fabricated in majority ,at least scholars agree. provide your references and lets put it into scrutiny. the relevance input of Josephus writing was not about if Jesus is god, it is about if he document Jesus in writing or not. so stop attacking his personality, criticize his witting instead. what you are doing is called dishonesty in academic cycle, we do not attack the author in person but his work. and furthermore Josephus was not only the Roman historian that wrote about him as you stated above. senator Publius (or Gaius) Cornelius Tacitus referred to Christ, his execution by Pontius Pilate, and the existence of early Christians in Rome, ca. AD 116. All these are mentioned in the new testament. brings evidence to discredit all this non biblical passage that reference biblical Jesus.

No scholars of ancient time disagree about Jesus existence, provide one and let us take you seriously? checking from other part of your quote where you talk about the christ that was taken during claudius time , the report is taken from the biography of the Emperor Claudius himself , it refers to the agitations in the Roman Jewish community and the expulsion of Jews from Rome by Claudius the emperor during his reign (AD 41 to AD 54), likely the expulsion too is mentioned in Bible Gateway passage: Acts 18:2. In this context "Chresto" is mentioned, likely a reference to Jesus. though you may suggest another christo, but the way it is in parallel with bible passage make it a solid evidence. for you to say NO, you must provide evidence that the gospel of act was generally fabricated without any iota of truth.

i notice you are keeping mute about muhammed nonexistence?

From beginning I've quoted historians, in fact, in the post you quoted, two of them (Celsus and Lucian of Samasota) didn't believe in the Jesus myth.

Celsus here is saying that there was no Jesus of virgin birth. Celsus said Mary the mother of the supposed messiah was ''convicted of adultery''. So, he clearly did not believe in miraculous Jesus myth.

2). ''he was second only to that one whom they still worship today, the man in Palestine whom they crucified because he brought this new form of initiation into the world. Having convinced themselves that they are immortal and will live forever, the poor wretches despite death and most willingly give themselves to it. Moreover, that first lawgiver of theirs persuaded them that they are all brothers the moment they transgress and deny the Greek Gods and begin worshiping that crucified sophist and living by his laws.'' ............. Lucian of Samasota.

Lucian of Samasota was a comedian, and in the quote above he was poking fun at the stupidity of Christians who were martyring themselves in those early days of Christianity. He certainly did not believe in the Jesus myth, but was making fun of it. Historians say suicide was so high in those days in the name of Jesus so much that there was a decree to reprimand families if someone should kill himself among them.

I am not interested in Paul era, that's not what I opened this thread for. The Jesus myth already evolved by the time Paul picked it up. Anybody could be a victim from then on, which is why you are now. How to save you becomes a problem because once indoctrinated, the mind acts like a wall rejecting new information.

I can provide you books and audio books to save yourself. Satan has deceived the world to worship him and his name is Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is Your Church Theme For 2018? / Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Restoration Of CRK, condemns breaking Nigeria idea / SSS Invitation Letter To Pastor Bakare(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 195
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.