Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,454 members, 7,781,311 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:15 PM

How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too (18964 Views)

Young Hindu Woman Discovered Jesus And Led Her Whole Family To Christ / Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by Trenton: 10:54pm On May 13, 2018
whitebeard:
Food for atheist, op u just wanna make money from your book and site..na naija we dey..we dey in this business together..!!

U fit they type this shit for money

Then in real lyfe u will be a religious person..cause all u have written now..I can't find anything reasonable..!

America/UK is a Christian country yet they are developed

UAE is a Muslim country see how developed they are..!!

which uk is a christain country. d people that gave u d religion have left it. keep wallowing in ignorance

3 Likes

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by damosky12(m): 11:10pm On May 13, 2018
Trenton:

which uk is a christain country. d people that gave u d religion have left it. keep wallowing in ignorance

LOL. You should do a little more of reading... Stop encouraging your atheism on false premisses.

He is right.

While only about 25% are atheists in UK, 60% are Christians.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_United_Kingdom

America has the highest number of Christians in the world. About 250 million people
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_the_United_States

including millions of scholars and scientists.

Fool yourself. Leave others. If you don't believe in Jesus, you chose to. Its OK.
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by xproducer: 11:57pm On May 13, 2018
He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." - John 3:18

"Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”" - Acts 4:12

Full stop!
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by damosky12(m): 12:00am On May 14, 2018
Regarding all rants from the OP and his comrades of unbelief, let's do some thinking.

No other Jesus (out if the thousands of Jesuses the op spoke of) had the great number of disciples and Apostles who testified about his life as that of Jesus of Nazareth...

If Jesus was fictitiously created by the Roman emperor as asserted, think, why would they make such a poorly orchestrated fiction of a messiah called Jesus since there were many messiahs by the same name?
Why the glaring lack of alignment or congruence among the gospel books; matt, mark, Luke, john (since the romans write and compiled them)?
These seem like mistakes a ten year old wouldn't make.

Why would they come up with the common and peculiar myth of someone dieing and resurrecting the third day since this was a prevalent part of many high profile myths?

Then, they must have been quite too dumb to be able to think of using religion to control others.

Since the OP argued that many Christians were killed by the Roman govt before their emperor accepted the faith, that means they were Christians around... Now, that Christianity must definitely have been propagated by some "Apostles" who must have, in turn, been the disciples of a particular SPECIFIC "Christ" (whether this Christ resurrected or not isn't the point here). Right?

What other proof need we that this is not the historical Jesus of the Bible?

Is that not attempting to fight glaring evidence?

How come there are other gospels and epistles (frowned at and prohibited by the emperor) that all focus their messages on this single, specific Jesus? Wait! Did they (the roman forgers) write those epistles too?

Also, they probably forgot to add the epistle to the ledocian that they spoke about in Colossians 4:16, or the 3rd epistles to the Corinthian church...?

Only those who didn't think before becoming Christians will fall for follies like these.

Jesus was clearly spoken about by the ancient Hebrew writings. Even without the new testament, the writings of the ancient prophets spoke about the incarnation of one Christ to come, who would die, resurrect and save all men. Just a little portion of these was even referenced in the epistles.

Too much indications that One man named Yeshua, came, died and resurrected and was seen of His disciples who were in turn emboldened and motivated to give their lives for the course of telling others who will inturn do the same.

The gospel of Jesus isn't a myth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by whitebeard(m): 6:41am On May 14, 2018
Trenton:

..from what u said..it means u are clueless about what really going on..and u don't try to research..think broda..think..lemme give u a hint.. Uk Has an archbishop..also read the post above this
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by Nobody: 8:54am On May 14, 2018
musicwriter:
Brothers and sisters, please forgive me, if you still remain in the blind and you think I insult your God on this thread. I no longer believe in Jesus or Mohammad as God’s messengers or saviors or messiahs. I am not an atheist either. I believe in God. But I no longer acknowledge any middleman between me and God.

Jesus Christ is fake!. Muhammad is a disease!!. They were both invented when Europeans and Arabians were blind.

I don’t know about you, but for me what gives me serious concern is poverty in Africa and figuring out why we are in our present predicament and how to come out of it. So, I made this discovery after writing the book; intellectual slavery, the worst legacy of colonialism, which dealt with the academic part of our enslavement. After writing that book, I suddenly realized our continued enslavement in Africa is composed of two parts; namely: (1) intellectual slavery (2) spiritual enslavement.

The system of education inherited from our various colonial masters which removes our native languages as language for knowledge acquisition, enslaves us intellectually, while Christianity and Islam enslaves us spiritually.

You may ask; why now? The reason I am saying so now is because for many years, I couldn't reconcile religion as one of the causes of our underdevelopment in Africa. I thought to myself that since Shintoism is also practiced as a religion in Japan, and Confucianism in China, so religion cannot be a hindrance to development. It never occurred to me that because those religions are indigenous to China and Japan, it would not hinder spiritual well being and overall social development.

Therefore, the purpose of this thread is to help Africans understand the origin and evolution of religions and to banish the widespread delusion in the belief in a virgin born God called Jesus Christ or any so called holy Muhammad, a supposed messenger to Allah, not minding the many errors and evil in the religion.

Jesus and Mohammad were used to enslave our ancestors, and with the numerous evils growing legitimately out of this beliefs- among them the most important of which is it's cramping effect upon the mind of the believer, which obstructs the rational use of the mind, logic, reason, and overall mental growth and thus constitutes a serious obstacle to the progress both of the individual and society at large.

To be continued.......................

Well said !

Problem is Africans have lost all originality, they will kill and die for another man's god.

I personally believe in the one God Almighty and that is where it ends.

10 Likes

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by Maamin(m): 9:19am On May 14, 2018
frosbel2:

Well said !

Problem is Africans have lost all originality, they will kill and die for another man's god.

I personally believe in the one God Almighty and that is where it ends.

I thought you became an Atheist undecided

Anyways believing in One God Almighty is good for a start. "Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble" (James 2:19).
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by vaxx: 1:35pm On May 14, 2018
[quote author=MuttleyLaff post=67518894]
Whats yes no?
Its either, yes or its either no
yes no, is not on
You can't eat your cake, and have it too.
i said YES, i speculate he was not born by a virgin, and NO credible research had confirm he was born by a virgin. you are quoting me out of context. never said yes and no. that will be a hogwash.

You being a self-titled traditionalist, a publicly self-confessed Ogun worshipper to be precise
[/b]apart from what legend states, can you attest of any rigorous study that supports the claim,
that Ogun descended down to earth from heaven climbing on a spiderweb?

i never recall in any of my post or any of my thread where i claim i am an ogun worshiper, and beside i have always describe myself as traditionalist faithful and ifa adherent to be precise. i never used the word [b]WORSHIP to qualify myself with any orisha. . that to me is another hogwash. you are seriously doing a bad job for quoting me out of context bro. and if you do clearly follow my thread, you will realize i am not an advocate of superstition nor do i subscribe to this chain you are trying to roped me with. if you want to know more about ogun, create a thread on it. i will honor it.

Nothing can be done without being faith based
.interesting, i am also an advocate of this concept. in fact i used it a lot in my discussion here on the religious thread.

So are you ruling out that Jesus is born by a virgin?
i am speculating that it can not be true, mind you, i have also meet a christian brother who find it difficult to accept.he actually see it as a metaphor of a creative process embedded in the bible. on my side, i do not accept it not because i doubt spiritual work, but just because it fails to agree with nature. and likewise in my opinion, the virgin birth story in the bible is a literary device to present Jesus as having extraordinary beginnings. if you have read Greek methodology and well enough. you will see it is a common literary device that was used often . it was thought that notable persons would have been born under notable circumstances. The creed statements about Mary's virginity and divinely inspired pregnancy are retrojections from a devotional understanding to my subjective view .in fact some interesting record was also put down during AMINA pregnancy.(mother of muhammed) which i also fail to accept. since i see where both are coming from.

Do you have issues with reconciling the fact that in-vitro gametogenesis (IVG) research discoveries
have revealed that, in the not-so-distant future, eggs and sperms may no longer be needed to make a baby?
No, i do not have issues with how human skin cell can produce human baby without the embryo nor womb. it is called bio engineering. in fact the practice had been documented and used in japan using mouse as an example and it was successful. Are you insinuating something of such was carried out on mary to conceive Jesus? i will like you to express your line of argument here. well i love speculation since nothing can be done without it too. if you do speculate on that theorem , how can i say you are lying, we both have not experienced it. i

The penny drops.

Looks like, God, in this area of virgin birth expertise, is way ahead of science,
as science is doing catching up, with this particular skill, learning and trying to figure out how it is done
i love it when people speculate. however it is good to be practical. i await scientific discovery on this concept . that is if possible.
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by loyedammy: 1:52pm On May 14, 2018
musicwriter:

Of course, I understand that, though not much about the workings of the matrix. The problem is how to get our people understand this in mass.

However, when you talk about Christ consciousness, you're also talking about Buddha, Krishna, Baal, Horus, etc consciousness, because people had ascended to that state of consciousness before any Jesus was ever born. That state of awareness is universal and doesn't belong to any authority figure, except the almighty God, in fact, it could be the point the almighty God knows himself through man- vice versa. I believe you know that.

I have long accepted that you can not change people from what they believe.....that hope/Faith is all they hang on to, to effect change, you have to preach a new God to them before dey can drop Jesus or Muhammed.

as evident in your posts....New gods replacing old gods. give us something to believe in
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by vaxx: 2:03pm On May 14, 2018
BossLaifay:

Exactly! I'm no scholar and I was born into a christian family but I think this right here is what vaxx has failed to understand about your argument.

There are scholarly references about a jesus here and there piecing together his existence. HOWEVER, the Jesus we have come to know did not exist! As long as he was not born by a virgin, walk on water and a host of other things, he was well cooked up and rebranded to make him more appealing and to give hope to the hopeless for selfish reasons.
THIS IS YOUR PERSONAL CLAIM WHICH I WELCOME.

i am not a christian and nether was i born into a christian home, but fortunately i attend an Anglican school where going to church as a boding house child was compulsory and mandatory every Sunday and a good morning devotion everyday. and this became part of my life for good six years. maybe this can tell you why i took it as a decision to know whom jesus was historically. i view him now as a teacher rather than a messiah.

And to correct musicwriter, biblical jesus is not limited to the one working on the water, born by virgin and all sort of mystical connection that was ascribed to him. there is practical biblical jesus, the one that teaches, evangelized to a Samaritan woman, the one that was put to death and the one that has connection with this towns .Galilee, Bethlehem and Jerusalem. this is the historical Jesus i am insinuating .
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by vaxx: 3:10pm On May 14, 2018
musicwriter:

The whole world was once inhabited by black people. See Britain discovers their ancestors were black. https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2018/02/07/first-britons-black-natural-history-museum-dna-study-reveals/amp/

The place known today as Palestine was also part of Africa in ancient time; including Arabia, all those places turned white as the Africans were interbreeding with Asians, and Asians with Europeans.

The people that lived in Palestine at that time, no doubt were blacks. The late president of Egypt, Gamal Abdel Nasser, while on an interview on television, said "you (Israel) will never be able to live here in peace, because you left here black but came back white. We cannot accept you! .''

The people in neighboring countries with Israel knows there were all once black and they don't deny it.

Shango conquering up to Benin republic is definitely a myth. No God fought anybody ever in the history of the world. However, there were wars of course, but our wars were child-play when compared to European wars.

Yes, gun powder was invented first between China and Africa, but it wans't called gun powder or used as ammunition. It was used ceremonially, like during certain festivities to give gun salute. Its still used in Igboland today to give salute to the dead during burial ceremony.

The problem is not that there is white man saying we cannot develop, rather, our unfortunate contact with them destroyed our social, political, cultural, educational, religious, language, and our self esteem. When someone give you language, education, religion, the person can go to sleep and watch you enslave yourself, and that's what we're doing in Africa today. To stop enslaving ourselves to extinction, we must restore our language, education, and religion back to the ''follow come'', then modernize it.
The first earth inhabitants were prokaryotes, single celled being for which skin is not a relevant context.

"Race" is not a scientifically recognised concept: it is far more a cultural than a scientific construct.

But, assuming you meant humans, chimpanzees and gorillas are white and black under their fur. It is therefore reasonable to say that all humans have ancestors who were white or black. On the other hand, humans almost certainly originated from groups in Africas in areas where, if they had lost their fur, they would have been dark skinned. Therefore that answer would appear to be yes and no, depending on where you draw the dividing line on humans. Skin colour does not fossilise, so we can not have direct evidence at all.

And beside gun powder is a chemical mistake that was initially developed in china by a ''chemist'' (i called him a chemist because he was working with chemical compound and not because he hold a degree in it)who was seeking for a medicinal element to increase his long span on earth, he stumble upon chemistry like nitrogen and salt and the result of it became what we have today as GUN POWDER. the arab/muslim were the first to used gun powder in a full blown war against the christian in Jerusalem during the crusader war, the arab/ muslim encounter it on their business trip to china. the Europe took the idea from them and better it just like they tookthe idea of sugar from them too. The first contact of gun and gun powder in sub saharan african was thru the influence of the Malian king( he was know as the richest king in the world) that was as far back as 10 centuries, he was in business of gold and salt with kushites. present day Egyptians.

The west are not holding our progress, the right to develop and advance is our birthright. we are free now not under colonization again, SOUTH KOREA WAS ONCE A JAPANESE COLONY. now he is an advance nation without looking toward japan or other western power for aids. WE SHOULD STOP COMPLAINING, WE SHOULD RATHER WORK INSTEAD.

you finally derailed your own thread.
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 14, 2018
Maamin:

I thought you became an Atheist undecided

Anyways believing in One God Almighty is good for a start. "Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble" (James 2:19).

Keep your bible given to you by the white man.

Before we had the bible , we lived more righteous and happy lives.

2 Likes

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by vaxx: 7:18pm On May 14, 2018
musicwriter:

This thread was going smoothly before people came in and derailed it, thereby, causing me to lose interest. I may or may not make further posts, but Islam has nothing going for it once Christianity is done with. Islam is a Jonny-just-come religion that the followers can easily see the fakery in it. Any so called holy koran given to Muhammad and written by Allah[b], was actually one of many books hidden in a cave by persecuted religious sects[/b], when Emperor Constantine and others were raiding houses killing people who read alternative bible not recommended by Rome.
Be sincere have you yourself study quran apart from the hogwash you have been feeding yourself with from smear internet campaign. what you are saying is actually baseless here. you know why?The Quran itself says its repeating the same message as revealed to other Prophets which include Christianity and the Jews and as revealed to all nations of mankind at one time or the other. which to me it is the reasons why some aspects in every religion of this world which finds parallels in the Quran. But the way Quran deals with these topics is very very different.

let me give you some examples

in the Genesis Eve takes the greater share of the blame for disobeying God but in the Quran its adam. The depiction of hell in the Quran is very similar to Rigveda or Mahabharata of the hindu and that is why some writer like you also claim Islam was copy from hindu scripture without evidence. And here again the Quran is different as you don't get a second chance to redeem your sins. I personally think that you will find similarities in every scripture. I have seen a lot of similarities of ifa teaching in both bible and quran, will it be right for me to say these books copy my tradition? since ifa practice happens to be A thousand older than the Jews, i think that will be a dishonest makeup. well, i am putting down a book together which will address the similarities in religion. i have seen unity in diversity .... in fact atheist will not be left out from the book. most atheist practice yoga . an ancient Hindu pagan practice which had been scientifically verified to be beneficial.
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by vaxx: 7:57pm On May 14, 2018
musicwriter:

The books were hidden in earthenware pots, anywhere from 325 AD after Rome converted to Christianity and started killing people who read other books they didn't recommend. Early Christian and Gnostic books were still being discovered in caves in Egypt, in the town of Nag Hammadi, as recent as 1945.

Between 1946, 1947, 1956, even more ''dead sea scrolls'' were discovered in caves in Qumram, Palestine. If Muhammad wasn't carried away by excitement and he looked carefully, he could have actually discovered those books.

There're still undiscovered books hidden away in caves right now.
Another hogwash from someone who have not taken his time to study Islam himself but depends on antagonist write up. no man who indeed want to seek the truth pass thru this way. quran was not a book that was compiled in a day, it spans the length of 23 years of Muhammad ministry. so it was in sequence and not in a day, And besides quran compilation was within the time when the Arabs excelled in oral poetry. Poetry competitions like today rap competitions, In fact the science of Arabic grammar was developed after the compilation of the Quran, using the Quran as a basis for devising its rules.

Mohammed did not endorse any official complete written versions of Quran when he was alive (since many have memorized it at that time). After he died (and some of the people who memorized Quran were killed in wars) and especially as the Islamic territory was getting much bigger, people felt the need to have full written versions of Quran. Then the first Islamic governor, caliph Abubakr, ordered to gather a full version of Quran. Several methods were used to verify that verses actually belong to Quran, such as: people could bring their written versions or two (well-known) Muslims could swear that. However, after a few years, the third caliph found some (pronunciation) differences and ordered to create a unique version of Quran (mostly similar to the one prepared by the first caliph), prepare lots copies, and destroy all other versions of Quran all over Islamic territories.and hope you know well how Muslim influence western civilization. you may really want to lean or maybe for the sake of others . My main source was History of the Prophets and Kings which was written about 300 years after the death of Mohammad, it is one of the earliest books on history of Islam. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Prophets_and_Kings And this is my own speculation on quran , it is Mohammad who authored Quran, and then caliphs collected it as a book.
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by MuttleyLaff: 3:35am On May 15, 2018
vaxx:
i never recall in any of my post or any of my thread where i claim i am an ogun worshiper,
and beside i have always describe myself as traditionalist faithful and ifa adherent to be precise.
Behave,
the internet never forgets or forgives

vaxx:
i never used the word WORSHIP to qualify myself with any orisha. .
that to me is another hogwash.
you are seriously doing a bad job for quoting me out of context bro
and if you do clearly follow my thread, you will realize i am not an advocate of superstition
nor do i subscribe to this chain you are trying to roped me with.
if you want to know more about ogun, create a thread on it. i will honor it.
You want to play the nuance card, right.
Answer this then,
OK, as a professed traditionalist faithful and ifa adherent, do you make and/or pay obeisance to Ogun or not?
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by Maamin(m): 9:03am On May 15, 2018
frosbel2:

Keep your bible given to you by the white man.

Before we had the bible , we lived more righteous and happy lives.

Righteous life can be subjected to different definitions here. wink
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by damosky12(m): 10:13am On May 15, 2018
Maamin:

Righteous life can be subjected to different definitions here. wink

The righteous life they lived which had virtues like killing twins, sacrificing human beings to gods, segregating deformed humans and treating them badly, etc. grin

It tool Christianity to stop the heinous practices they call their heritage. Funny enough, some of the guys criticizing Christianity today could have been offered to some gods in their village.

grin

Think, guys. Africa had no worthy heritage as regarding religion.

3 Likes

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by Maamin(m): 8:25am On May 16, 2018
damosky12:

The righteous life they lived which had virtues like killing twins, sacrificing human beings to gods, segregating deformed humans and treating them badly, etc. grin

It tool Christianity to stop the heinous practices they call their heritage. Funny enough, some of the guys criticizing Christianity today could have been offered to some gods in their village.

grin

Think, guys. Africa had no worthy heritage as regarding religion.

My brother tell them. grin
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by vaxx: 12:12pm On May 16, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Behave,
the internet never forgets or forgives

You want to play the nuance card, right.
Answer this then,
OK, as a professed traditionalist faithful and ifa adherent, [b]do you make and/or pay obeisance[/b] to Ogun or not?
And this is why i am challenging you to provide evidence and not just allegation. you need to remind the cyber space that a user is lying against her

AND TO THE SECOND BOLD. I understand that the term obeisance is a technical, specialized term when contrasted with the term worship. However, for what it is worth, the term obeisance is a French term [in French,you add an "s" and write obeissance] meaning simply "obedience." The French term obeissance derives from the verb, obeir, meaning to "obey." Perhaps this etymology can shed some light on the technical term obeisance. i used the idea to send my message that traditionalist should heed to the instruction of the oishas without worshiping them. the term obeisance in my message implies that traditionalist should make their behavior conform to ifa teaching without implying that traditionalist should worship ifa; they should limit their worship to olodumare alone if willingly as it is not compulsory or mandated .As I have said, I am not sure how the term obeisance is contrasted in technical terms with the word worship; and I have no dictionary of religious terms at my disposal to have been able to separate them properly.'' this is English bro, i am not a grammarian'' However, I am sure of its etymology; English took it from the French.
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by OkaiCorne(m): 6:48am On May 19, 2018
vaxx:
Another hogwash from someone who have not taken his time to study Islam himself but depends on antagonist write up. no man who indeed want to seek the truth pass thru this way. quran was not a book that was compiled in a day, it spans the length of 23 years of Muhammad ministry. so it was in sequence and not in a day, And besides quran compilation was within the time when the Arabs excelled in oral poetry. Poetry competitions like today rap competitions, In fact the science of Arabic grammar was developed after the compilation of the Quran, using the Quran as a basis for devising its rules.

Mohammed did not endorse any official complete written versions of Quran when he was alive (since many have memorized it at that time). After he died (and some of the people who memorized Quran were killed in wars) and especially as the Islamic territory was getting much bigger, people felt the need to have full written versions of Quran. Then the first Islamic governor, caliph Abubakr, ordered to gather a full version of Quran. Several methods were used to verify that verses actually belong to Quran, such as: people could bring their written versions or two (well-known) Muslims could swear that. However, after a few years, the third caliph found some (pronunciation) differences and ordered to create a unique version of Quran (mostly similar to the one prepared by the first caliph), prepare lots copies, and destroy all other versions of Quran all over Islamic territories.and hope you know well how Muslim influence western civilization. you may really want to lean or maybe for the sake of others . My main source was History of the Prophets and Kings which was written about 300 years after the death of Mohammad, it is one of the earliest books on history of Islam. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Prophets_and_Kings And this is my own speculation on quran , it is Mohammad who authored Quran, and then caliphs collected it as a book.

Thank you very much. The Quran was compiled in over 20 years of Muhammad's ministry...

I find it funny that musicwriter concluded it was extracted from some hidden scroll in a cave...

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by sonmvayina(m): 12:24pm On May 19, 2018
vaxx:
THIS IS YOUR PERSONAL CLAIM WHICH I WELCOME.

i am not a christian and nether was i born into a christian home, but fortunately i attend an Anglican school where going to church as a boding house child was compulsory and mandatory every Sunday and a good morning devotion everyday. and this became part of my life for good six years. maybe this can tell you why i took it as a decision to know whom jesus was historically. i view him now as a philosopher rather than a messiah.

And to correct musicwriter, biblical jesus is not limited to the one working on the water, born by virgin and all sort of mystical connection that was ascribed to him. there is practical biblical jesus, the one that teaches, evangelized to a Samaritan woman, the one that was put to death and the one that has connection with this towns .Galilee, Bethlehem and Jerusalem. this is the historical Jesus i am insinuating .
Sadly enough, there was none.. As far as history goes.
The
Towing the same line of thought with you, I could say there was a Harry Potter that lived in London, who lost his parents at an early age and was brought up by his uncle and aunt.. And not the Harry that was playing the qhiditch or slaying giant snakes..

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by sonmvayina(m): 12:50pm On May 19, 2018
I still maintain my stand that the jesus in the gospel is fictional.. He was written into existence by Eusebius the master forger on the order of Constantine, basically as a tool for social engineering and also to fulfil the prophesy of Daniel in Dan7 :25,as a mockery and insult against God almighty. That was why they added their new testament at the end of the Jewish Tanakh

The jews believes that God was responsible for both light and darkness, good and evil, creating and destroying. Etc.. And God was one, not 3 in 1.
Det6... And the devil was NOT AND NEVER independent or evil. The devil has always been part of God and only works with the expressed permission from God and always within the will of God.
The messiah they where waiting for was not coming to die to save them from sin, that could already be abolished as the prophet Isaiah says "come let us reason together, though your heart may be as black as coal, I can make them as white as snow"...... No sacrifice was needed or necessary.. Or that was needed was confess and forsake and God will remember your sins no more..
The messiah that was expected was a normal human like us with mother and father. And he is coming to rule in a peaceful world.. No more wars and oppression.. No more death.. There was no second coming arrangements.. That has not happened, so it is safe to say.... He has not come... We are all waiting for a peaceful world.
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by sonmvayina(m): 1:04pm On May 19, 2018
Worshipping the image of sun, moon, stars, man, animals, trees, river... Is idolatry and God hates it.
That is why we have incurred the wrath of God, and that is why he is punishing us with leaders who don't care for us... Just like he said in the old testament.. "I will use their own people to punish them" Samuel or 1st or 2nd kings..

Until we give jesus back to the white man, we won't make any meaningful progress and it will continue to get worse.. God will continue to send us a pharaoh who don't know us or care for us... Until we cry out to God.. Then he will send us a moses who will deliver us from this shit, who won't be scared to kill those that has put us in this predicament...

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by vaxx: 2:44pm On May 19, 2018
sonmvayina:

Sadly enough, there was none.. As far as history goes.
The
Towing the same line of thought with you, I could say there was a Harry Potter that lived in London, who lost his parents at an early age and was brought up by his uncle and aunt.. And not the Harry that was playing the qhiditch or slaying giant snakes..
stop using absurd logic with me. do harry potter evidence stands emphatically in writings like that of Jesus? you are even using bible to discredit the evidence of Jesus. how erroneous is that?
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by vaxx: 2:56pm On May 19, 2018
OkaiCorne:

Thank you very much. The Quran was compiled in over 20 years of Muhammad's ministry...

I find it funny that musicwriter concluded it was extracted from some hidden scroll in a cave...
you can imagine such a clown? this is someone who i assume had/has never study Islam before in its source apart from what it is written by the antagonist. how can you seek truth in that. if you want to know about BMW car , do you ask from Toyota? who does not know they are rivals . it is either you ask BMW or a neutral body.
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by sonmvayina(m): 6:40pm On May 19, 2018
vaxx:
stop using absurd logic with me. do harry potter evidence stands emphatically in writings like that of Jesus? you are even using bible to discredit the evidence of Jesus. how erroneous is that?

My point is that jesus was written into existence must like the story of Harry Potter or any super hero, it is not about a historical figure....
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by djgrafiti(m): 10:22pm On May 19, 2018
Enlightenment comes to those who are open minded and hungry for truth....most African people are very stubborn and opinionated when it comes to Religion,they believe it with their emotions instead of their senses,they are emotional towards religion instead of logical....bro u are doing a wonderful job but unfortunately u are talking to people who are in darkness and are not ready to receive the light.

7 Likes

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by Avoidsexxx(m): 6:54am On May 25, 2018
musicwriter:

Unfortunately, Rome don't know how many messiahs they killed, because they killed thousands of such messiahs. They just invented ''a name'' and made him the messiah.
life past what you see on youtube =Reekado banks
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by Pharaoh001(f): 8:22am On Jul 11, 2018
musicwriter:

There's nobody called Jesus Christ since the history of the world. Such a person NEVER existed.

White people have never brought anything good to any land they colonized. They have killed more people using religion than all deaths in all the world wars.
You try for this... There's Nothing like Jesus Christ name at all even in the history of Hebrews... He's called Issa ibn Mariam(Isa the son of Mariam) He's authentic tbh. Muhammed too is very real. but the problem we have is over twisting of Faith and forging their personality. Whites were the biggest slave trader in the world. Even till now ,it still exist but have been modernised...They're very prudent...whereas Africa Christians are Deluded.. Many Muslims are Deluded too tbh. especially after series of brainwashed from Elite Arab scholars. smh

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by Uwaomaokey(m): 8:55pm On Sep 06, 2018
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by castrokins(m): 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
Insightful I Must Say. Grazie All You That Contributed Especially Musicwriter
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by orisa37: 7:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
You don't believe in yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi Graduates With A Phd From Regent University, US (Photos) / Eat To Live OR Live To Eat, Which Do You Belong To ? / Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.