Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Another Milestone For Nairaland! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Another Milestone For Nairaland! (924 Views)

Palmpay Hits 10 Million User Milestone In Nigeria / African Music Streaming App Playfre Hits A Milestone Of 1,000,000 Streams / Airtel Africa Crosses The 100 Million Subscribers Milestone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Milestone For Nairaland! by Israellionel: 9:59pm On May 08, 2018
It's Worthy To Note That Just Few Hours Ago, Nairaland Clocked 2 Million Members. Long Live Nairaland! Long Live Seun. Jah Bless!

1 Like

Re: Another Milestone For Nairaland! by Olifiz(m): 10:02pm On May 08, 2018
I hope what u meant by few hours ago isn’t like 4hours o. because I saw 2,000,064 around 9am today.

Anyways reaching 2m members is a very very outstanding feat.

1 Like

Re: Another Milestone For Nairaland! by odiereke(m): 10:06pm On May 08, 2018
Am happy for Nairaland for achieving this feat.

1 Like

Re: Another Milestone For Nairaland! by GOATandYAMtheory: 10:13pm On May 08, 2018
A forum where some members have more than 10 accounts. Its not a milestone. some even have up to 20-30 accounts which they use as an alternative for a banned account or for political gains.

As much as I rejoice with him, I think seun should look into the issue of banning members for using his forum. Its an insult!

If you have stated clearly @ the bottom of the forum that "Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland", why should you ban for posting rubbish? why not let every member take responsibility for what they post?

5 Likes

Re: Another Milestone For Nairaland! by 34webers(m): 10:21pm On May 08, 2018
The counter is simply counting the number of registered accounts, not members. I doubt if nairaland actually has 500k members.

3 Likes

Re: Another Milestone For Nairaland! by Ever8054: 10:41pm On May 08, 2018
yet if you make FT they won't give you kobo!!!! I beg I want to sell my nairaland akant of 15,000 likes and 3k share....if you are interested inbox me thanks...

1 Like

Re: Another Milestone For Nairaland! by Israellionel: 10:53pm On May 08, 2018
GOATandYAMtheory:
A forum where some members have more than 10 accounts. Its not a milestone. some even have up to 20-30 accounts which they use as an alternative for a banned account or for political gains.

As much as I rejoice with him, I think seun should look into the issue of banning members for using his forum. Its an insult!

If you have stated clearly @ the bottom of the forum that "Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland", why should you ban for posting rubbish? why not let every member take responsibility for what they post?

True.
But Sites Like This One Puts Interest First Bro.
Re: Another Milestone For Nairaland! by GOATandYAMtheory: 11:01pm On May 08, 2018
Israellionel:

True.
But Sites Like This One Puts Interest First Bro.
interest of?
Re: Another Milestone For Nairaland! by Shukusheka(m): 11:02pm On May 08, 2018
34webers:
The counter is simply counting the number of registered accounts, not members. I doubt if nairaland actually has 500k members.
out of the 500k members you doubt I also doubt if the active ones are up to 100k.

Some members haven't logged into their account in years, there are more dormant accounts than active ones on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Another Milestone For Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 08, 2018
GOATandYAMtheory:

so that you can spill your nonsense right?

Boy even telegram app was ban in Russia, so go and create your forum
Re: Another Milestone For Nairaland! by henry007(m): 11:19pm On May 08, 2018
Amazing feat, congrats Seun
Re: Another Milestone For Nairaland! by GOATandYAMtheory: 12:37am On May 09, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
so that you can spill your nonsense right?

Boy even telegram app was ban in Russia, so go and create your forum
Ass-licker
Re: Another Milestone For Nairaland! by BlackPantherxXx: 7:02am On May 09, 2018
GOATandYAMtheory:

I have 4 or 5 personally. Some biased anti-Yoruba Mods have given me bans that are as long as 8 months for "replying gently" to Igbos grin

If they like they can delete this profile or ban me permanently. They would be reducing the 2 million+ members they are touting grin

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Y7 Prime (2019) / New Samsung S9+ & US Used Note 9. Which Is Better To Go For? / Redmi Note 7 Tempered Glass Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.