Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,146 members, 7,780,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:25 AM

I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted (11172 Views)

I Checked Out A Usher At A Wedding Reception… She Shocked Me With A Quickie / Mum Allegedly Rape His 12 Year Old son Until He almost Fainted / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by prinsam30: 5:17am On May 09, 2018
I was planning to publish a thread about one of my colleagues Ex-girl love advances towards me when I eventually goes through my current babe's whatapps messages, I had to put that thread on hold.

I want to categorically say that some men are terrible but most ladies are the devil's advocate, I'm very sorry if I sound too hash on our ladies. Most, actually are very great women.

I will make this thread very short and straight to the point.

I met this vibrant and beautiful young lady on the 26th of March this year, and on the 30th of the same March which was a good Friday to Easther, she came to my place and we both spent the weekend together.

We have been doing great together not until last week Monday when she told me she will be going to Abuja on Friday to visit one of her cousins who has been on a sick bed for a very long time due to a terrible motor accident.

On Thursday of that same week, I gave her 5 missed calls, she never called back, on Friday she was to leave for Abuja, I gave her another 6 missed calls still no reply. But what surprises me was that, she was online all these while on whatapps for the period she was away.

Then on Sunday evening, she visited me, I was like, babe what happened to your phone that you couldn't see my missed calls and you couldn't call back either, her excuses was that, her phone fell into water, she had to borrow a phone from her sister, she didn't save my number on her sim and she didn't have it off head and she was sorry for that, I smiled and never said anything.

Two days ago, she called and said her phone slides off her hand fell on the floor and the screen got cracked but still working sha.

Yesterday morning she brought the phone to me and I took it for repairs in one of my guy's shop closed to my office. In the afternoon I was going for my launch break then the guy called me and told me, he searched for the screen and he couldn't get it, I collected the phone, had my launch went back to the office then something somehow from somewhere pushed me to open her whatapps messages, oh my goodness wetin my eyes see my brothers and sisters my mouth no go fit talk am all.

She dates about 31 guys at the moment excluding me this is not exaggeration its the fact and 27 of them, she had slept with frequently. In the whatapps chats it was
revealed to me that she purposely went to Abuja last week to visit 5 of them, lying to them that she was coming to Abuja for her sister's wedding and she had sex with all of them in just two days.

It was also revealed to me in the chats that she has a daughter since 2014 after she had lied to me that it was 2016 her first guy deflowered her, three guys are dating her at the complex where she works presently and these guys knows me wella, infact the story too plenty. I'm not saying I don't double date, I told her my love for women, I'm a ladies man, she accepted to date me despite that but she lied to me that she have only one guy in her life.

Wetin dey pain me pass for the matter be say, she no Sabi how to say NO to man, any kind of men that comes her way na YES, she no get options, as in eh the class of men she moves with are not up to standard at all.

Since yesterday I've been thinking what to do with this lady, should I let her know that I saw all her whatapps messages or should I just keep banging her and when I'm tired with her I should just dump her sorry Àss, I don't just know what to do with her right now, she's a beautiful lady with hips and shapes but her life style is just too awkward.

Abeg make una tell me wetin I go fit do this girl

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by psalmson001: 5:19am On May 09, 2018
shocked 31 guys at the same time, dats a d**k per day.......She really deserves some accolades grin

But on a serious note bro, we all know nobody is above cheating, but 31 guys is just too much. I suggest you let her know u saw the messages, tell her the dangers about dating so many guys (for her own sake) and then move on.
There is no need to continue bleeping her, make she no go carry wetin no be your come give you for the rest of your life, considering the fact dat she doesn't say no to any kind of men. I just can't see any difference between her and the whores on the street.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by Nobody: 5:24am On May 09, 2018
lol.. you are funny.. you came here complaining as what? boyfriend, fellow cheat men , friend or just all round general otondo?

17 Likes

Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by minexpo(m): 5:32am On May 09, 2018
The story get as e be grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by RSVP: 5:33am On May 09, 2018
Drop her digit bro.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by Olalan(m): 5:42am On May 09, 2018
You need to let go of her.
BTW I always encourage people to take a peep into the chats and conversations of their would be partners once in a while to know your stand in the relationship. People can't be trusted nowadays

26 Likes

Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by Monaco2(m): 5:42am On May 09, 2018
Lol cheesy d guy above said u should drop her digit hehehehe... I love that meme lol Op dey complain, u no care grin u just wan take ur share cuz she no dey say no grin cheesy Op Abeg drop her digit for d guy above wink

7 Likes

Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by daewoorazer(m): 5:43am On May 09, 2018

As a guy from the zanga, would have advised you keep kpanshing her till she is tired,

But at the mention of 31, run bro....run!!! HIV is real!!!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by Nobody: 5:45am On May 09, 2018
fake shít undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by Nobody: 5:48am On May 09, 2018
Man it's no longer a secret ...this cheating of a thing both sexes do it a lot .

A lot of the time ...they want you to know without telling you . It's all on the phone . Although I do think you are embellishing the numbers a bit .

That's why I keep saying , " hypergamy doesn't care if you kill yourself " .

As far as you are in a relationship ...you aren't the only one . This goes for both men and women .

Most of the time you can never really tell when your partner is cheating but the facts are there .

You have no control over your partners activities in your absence but the facts are there . Facts are there .

My brother Google Rollo tomassi and open your eyes . Especially his article on the 7 iron rules .

Just call her out on it and leave . But you must never ...I repeat never have anything to do with this girl again . She will throw the sex at you but you must resist . Don't even stay friends with her. Move on with your life .

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by Oritzy: 5:57am On May 09, 2018
op you dey check woman WhatsApp messages
Chai see suicide attempt

I said it before and I am saying it again check the WhatsApp,facebook,Snapchat and Instagram of an average Nigerian girl at your own peril cos you must see things.grin

That idiology that the population of women are much than men I done dey wan doubt am ooo

No girl is single these days.
Where are the extra women undecided...that sweet girl you feel you are her one and only she has like 8 other guys(both toasters and uncles)

And she is also secretly liking your friend lol

That Uncle,cousin or brother in-law is actually shining the Congo.

Run for your life ooo OP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by mrphysics(m): 6:02am On May 09, 2018
grin grin

I am sorry to say this but bro, you are dating the devil's niece, and you now know it.

Your action will be a function of the type of man you are or want to be.

If you are a disciplined man, then let her go, as you can't be struggling that food with street guys.

If you are a yoppy, 30 billion team, I would suggest you continue exploring the new oil well. Since the refinery is working, there's no need of not drilling the well. But be careful not to impregnate the lady as she belongs to everyone and to no one.

Secondly, you may need to get yourself checked for HIV, STD, and other diseases because she's an agent.

I am in Abuja, so it's possible I was among the 5 guys she met. This world is very small, see how we became fvckers to the same h...

Regards.

19 Likes

Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by emeijeh(m): 6:02am On May 09, 2018
aonag:
lol.. you are funny.. you came here complaining as what? boyfriend, fellow cheat men , friend or just all round general otondo?

I wonder...
Meanwhile, op kept saying it was revealed to me. I never knew some WhatsApp are prophets

[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]

27 Likes

Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by porshnuel: 6:15am On May 09, 2018
if u r tired of all this nairaland relationship wahala identify by hitting like and share

3 Likes

Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by mikejj(m): 6:21am On May 09, 2018
grin grin i say this one is strong,,,u met someone on the 26th then 27th u re already in the man's house...31+1=32 boyfrnd..baba comot for that girl team jeje if u like yourself

6 Likes

Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by Lalas247(f): 6:22am On May 09, 2018
DOA....... story is not authentic undecided
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by Pat081: 6:23am On May 09, 2018
Op sorry to say dis u dnt use ur brain u met a gal on March 26 dis year n she cum to ur house on 3o d same month u knw all dis b4 u too just try ur luck n it work 4 u ,if u re my brother every morning I will make sure I gv u a slap just 4u to gt sense is better for you to stop slpin with her because of ur family and future nt every gal u can slp with ooo

1 Like

Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by Olifiz(m): 6:25am On May 09, 2018
It’s good u checked tho it can be heart breaken. But it’s always an eye opener. Bro just make sure u have evidence of wat u saw then tell her advice her to stop and move on. Bless u
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by prinsam30: 6:32am On May 09, 2018
psalmson001:
shocked 31 guys at the same time, dats a d**k per day.......She really deserves some accolades grin

But on a serious note bro, we all know nobody is above cheating, but 31 guys is just too much. I suggest you let her know u saw the messages, tell her the dangers about dating so many guys (for her own sake) coz and then move on.
There is no need to continue bleeping her, make she no go carry wetin no be your come give you for the rest of your life, considering the fact dat she doesn't say no to any kind of men. I just can't see any difference between her and the whores on the street.

that's a very good point u made there but if I must do this the relationship has to end
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by prinsam30: 6:35am On May 09, 2018
aonag:

Pls rephrase your question in clear simple term
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by Shedrack777: 6:39am On May 09, 2018
wetin annoy me pass be say you no faint. yeye guy! you come nearly faint, spoiling our hope.
see guy, go back and faint so that the story go sweet. i say go back and faint

6 Likes

Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by Apina(m): 6:52am On May 09, 2018
prinsam30:
I was planning to publish a thread about one of my colleagues Ex-girl love advances towards me when I eventually goes through my current babe's whatapps messages, I had to put that thread on hold.

I want to categorically say that some men are terrible but most ladies are the devil's advocate, I'm very sorry if I sound too hash on our ladies. Most, actually are very great women.

I will make this thread very short and straight to the point.

I met this vibrant and beautiful young lady on the 26th of March this year, and on the 30th of the same March which was a good Friday to Easther, she came to my place and we both spent the weekend together.

We have been doing great together not until last week Monday when she told me she will be going to Abuja on Friday to visit one of her cousins who has been on a sick bed for a very long time due to a terrible motor accident.

On Thursday of that same week, I gave her 5 missed calls, she never called back, on Friday she was to leave for Abuja, I gave her another 6 missed calls still no reply. But what surprises me was that, she was online all these while on whatapps for the period she was away.

Then on Sunday evening, she visited me, I was like, babe what happened to your phone that you couldn't see my missed calls and you couldn't call back either, her excuses was that, her phone fell into water, she had to borrow a phone from her sister, she didn't save my number on her sim and she didn't have it off head and she was sorry for that, I smiled and never said anything.

Two days ago, she called and said her phone slides off her hand fell on the floor and the screen got cracked but still working sha.

Yesterday morning she brought the phone to me and I took it for repairs in one of my guy's shop closed to my office. In the afternoon I was going for my launch break then the guy called me and told me, he searched for the screen and he couldn't get it, I collected the phone, had my launch went back to the office then something somehow from somewhere pushed me to open her whatapps messages, oh my goodness wetin my eyes see my brothers and sisters my mouth no go fit talk am all.

She dates about 31 guys at the moment excluding me this is not exaggeration its the fact and 27 of them, she had slept with frequently. In the whatapps chats it was
revealed to me that she purposely went to Abuja last week to visit 5 of them, lying to them that she was coming to Abuja for her sister's wedding and she had sex with all of them in just two days.

It was also revealed to me in the chats that she has a daughter since 2014 after she had lied to me that it was 2016 her first guy deflowered her, three guys are dating her at the complex where she works presently and these guys knows me wella, infact the story too plenty. I'm not saying I don't double date, I told her my love for women, I'm a ladies man, she accepted to date me despite that but she lied to me that she have only one guy in her life.

Wetin dey pain me pass for the matter be say, she no Sabi how to say NO to man, any kind of men that comes her way na YES, she no get options, as in eh the class of men she moves with are not up to standard at all.

Since yesterday I've been thinking what to do with this lady, should I let her know that I saw all her whatapps messages or should I just keep banging her and when I'm tired with her I should just dump her sorry Àss, I don't just know what to do with her right now, she's a beautiful lady with hips and shapes but her life style is just too awkward.

Hope you have been using protection? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by psalmson001: 6:53am On May 09, 2018
prinsam30:

that's a very good point u made there but if I must do this the relationship has to end

Of course, it has to end. And please don't put ur hopes on thinking she will change. Tho she might, but not anytime soon.

1 Like

Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by mikejj(m): 6:54am On May 09, 2018
Shedrack777:
wetin annoy me pass be say you no faint. yeye guy! you come nearly faint, spoiling our hope.
see guy, go back and faint so that the story go sweet. i say go back and faint
. u dey allergic to faint ni uncle shedi

1 Like

Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by SirToothBrush: 6:55am On May 09, 2018
prinsam30:

I want to categorically say that some men are terrible but most ladies are the devil's advocate
wetin my eyes see my brothers and sisters my mouth no go fit talk am all

I had the same experience... You met the girl this year 2018 so you dont really know her yet. You are a lucky guy for you to have discovered the kind of girl she is this early.
I had a terrible experience of this nature with a girl that would have been my wife if I was unfortunate. Most of the boys she was messing around with knows me. To cut the story short, here is how I dealt with the situation.

1. My friends suggested that I shouldn't let her know I have discovered she has been bleeping around. That I should waste her time with intense sex and starve her of money. Then dump her without any explanation.
2. I didn't listen to them because sex means nothing to the girl and I would be putting my health in danger ! Imaging what kind of disease am vulnerable to ?
2. Went to her house in the evening and sat her whole family down, told her mother everything she has been doing and I gave them the naked pictures she has been sending to the numerous guyies (don't ask me how I got them)
4. That's the best way to call it over with a bad woman

I have discovered we have gone past the era of loyalty and honesty with the advent of social media. Most men too only reason with their dick. They forget that karma is real. If a girl is in a relationship, let her be. But I must admit the woman makes the final decision when it comes to cheating because you are morally obliged to say "NO" to any sexual advances from men

10 Likes

Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by Trendy247: 6:56am On May 09, 2018
Have you gone for HIV test yet

1 Like

Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by princeade86(m): 6:57am On May 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
How you take read messages as you say the screen break? You are a big fool for telling such lies. Anuofia
u need to read very well before u comment and not every comments Shud come with insult my sis. he said d fone cracked but still working. there are many people that don't like fone to be crack because they always think is not normal. like me I don't like it also.

8 Likes

Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by prinsam30: 6:57am On May 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
How you take read messages as you say the screen break? You are a big fool for telling such lies. Anuofia

what the hell is wrong with all these feminists sef, can't u use ur brain to decipher... crack and break are they the same word and meaning, pls go back and re-read the text again but this time around make sure u don't make any comment bcoz ur disgrace to womanhood for abusing a harmless guy and old enough to be ur father.... Anumpama

seriously lack of home training

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by prinsam30: 6:59am On May 09, 2018
princeade86:
u need to read very well before u comment and not every comments Shud come with insult my sis. he said d fone cracked but still working. there are many people that don't like fone to be crack because they always think is not normal. like me I don't like it also.

thanks for inculcating that common sense she doesn't have

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by Shedrack777: 7:01am On May 09, 2018
mikejj:
. u dey allergic to faint ni uncle shedi
no! not at all. but this guy sef, toast babe on 27 and on 29, she came to your house spend 2 days. what was he expecting? didn't he notice the wideness of the hole? let him better go back and faint o. yeye guy

3 Likes

Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by prinsam30: 7:01am On May 09, 2018
RSVP:
Drop her digit bro.

Bro I'm trying to comot from frypan ur pushing ursef to enter fire ba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Say "I'm Having Sex" In Your Language? / Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims / Check Out Photo Of A Groom's Erected Penis During His Wedding Photoshoot (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.