Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted (11232 Views)

I Checked My Girl Friend Phone This What I Saw / I Checked Out A Usher At A Wedding Reception… She Shocked Me With A Quickie / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by mikejj(m): 10:26am On May 09, 2018
muyiwatosin:
Well, welcome to the club bro!
Your babe nor sabi lie at alllllll.
you must wake up to the fact that most of our ladies are hoes. (sorry ladies) the street okpos are queens thats just the difference. the most crazy women are the single mothers even after marriage they are problemaic. dating up to 30 guys speaks volume of her lack of upbringing and control.
My advice, if you wanna keep fvcking her and playing along, its a risk, becos love is a fever, you could start believing her lies and forgive all these her pranks and continue with her and who knows; maybe as wife sef! then one day soon, her past will always play a part in your marital home, she will be uncontrollable, difficult to correct and always dressing to impress her old fleets.
Final take; LET HER GO!
. OK les imagine he forgave her and now he has married her base on wife material and they gave birth to a daughter right.so one day u came back from work and met your daughter playing with six boys..abeg what will come to your mindcheesy

1 Like

Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by Michelle55: 10:29am On May 09, 2018
muyiwatosin:
ITS POSSIBLE, I KNOW SUCH LADIES, they might not have met with all 35 men physically face to face but they have met most of them, and the others are social media lovers from fb/whatsap/insta e.t.c those type of women cant do without data subscribtion, most are mothers and continues after marriage.
Hmmmm..I'm just speechless. more like its 1man for each day kinda thing
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by somehow: 10:30am On May 09, 2018
I think we are what we attract...
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by lenghtinny(m): 10:49am On May 09, 2018
Guys that check their sọ called gfs phone especially whatsapp and Facebook get steel mind grin

You will surely see what you are looking for angry
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by roqrules04(m): 10:50am On May 09, 2018
The Truth is If you dig deep you will surely be disappointed
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by lenghtinny(m): 10:52am On May 09, 2018
prinsam30:

this world is full of chit, but check these numbers if any is ur own oooo
A07014146244 B08038956855 C08136871669 D07035387983 E07063893088 F08033776368 G08031146316 H07037727532 I08034927870 J08137411527 K07030752871 L07012917545 M08029137804 N07064434048
these are the few ones

Your baby girl issa keeper....

The babe dey keep pass De Gea grin

1 Like

Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by prinsam30: 11:02am On May 09, 2018
roqrules04:
The Truth is If you dig deep you will surely be disappointed

my brother I'm tired of continuous digging deep ooooo this one that ayaf do is do me like that

that's why I hate to get married, I can't be wasting my time thinking about one stupid LovePeddler that will not let my mind to rest in peace
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by ManIzHot: 11:15am On May 09, 2018
Like i do say....
we guys are learners when it comes to cheating...

please leave this gal make she no put your health in danger...!

With the way she sleeps around....she is liable to get infected with all sort....

get some standard and self respect....dump her now!

2 Likes

Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by pat1612(m): 11:35am On May 09, 2018
prinsam30:
I was planning to publish a thread about one of my colleagues Ex-girl love advances towards me when I eventually goes through my current babe's whatapps messages, I had to put that thread on hold.

I want to categorically say that some men are terrible but most ladies are the devil's advocate, I'm very sorry if I sound too hash on our ladies. Most, actually are very great women.

I will make this thread very short and straight to the point.

I met this vibrant and beautiful young lady on the 26th of March this year, and on the 30th of the same March which was a good Friday to Easther, she came to my place and we both spent the weekend together.

We have been doing great together not until last week Monday when she told me she will be going to Abuja on Friday to visit one of her cousins who has been on a sick bed for a very long time due to a terrible motor accident.

On Thursday of that same week, I gave her 5 missed calls, she never called back, on Friday she was to leave for Abuja, I gave her another 6 missed calls still no reply. But what surprises me was that, she was online all these while on whatapps for the period she was away.

Then on Sunday evening, she visited me, I was like, babe what happened to your phone that you couldn't see my missed calls and you couldn't call back either, her excuses was that, her phone fell into water, she had to borrow a phone from her sister, she didn't save my number on her sim and she didn't have it off head and she was sorry for that, I smiled and never said anything.

Two days ago, she called and said her phone slides off her hand fell on the floor and the screen got cracked but still working sha.

Yesterday morning she brought the phone to me and I took it for repairs in one of my guy's shop closed to my office. In the afternoon I was going for my launch break then the guy called me and told me, he searched for the screen and he couldn't get it, I collected the phone, had my launch went back to the office then something somehow from somewhere pushed me to open her whatapps messages, oh my goodness wetin my eyes see my brothers and sisters my mouth no go fit talk am all.

She dates about 31 guys at the moment excluding me this is not exaggeration its the fact and 27 of them, she had slept with frequently. In the whatapps chats it was
revealed to me that she purposely went to Abuja last week to visit 5 of them, lying to them that she was coming to Abuja for her sister's wedding and she had sex with all of them in just two days.

It was also revealed to me in the chats that she has a daughter since 2014 after she had lied to me that it was 2016 her first guy deflowered her, three guys are dating her at the complex where she works presently and these guys knows me wella, infact the story too plenty. I'm not saying I don't double date, I told her my love for women, I'm a ladies man, she accepted to date me despite that but she lied to me that she have only one guy in her life.

Wetin dey pain me pass for the matter be say, she no Sabi how to say NO to man, any kind of men that comes her way na YES, she no get options, as in eh the class of men she moves with are not up to standard at all.

Since yesterday I've been thinking what to do with this lady, should I let her know that I saw all her whatapps messages or should I just keep banging her and when I'm tired with her I should just dump her sorry Àss, I don't just know what to do with her right now, she's a beautiful lady with hips and shapes but her life style is just too awkward.

Abeg make una tell me wetin I go fit do this girl

I have one in my whtsapp and she went to abuja for cousins wedding to abuja bu any chance does her intial is cec....
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by Blecool(f): 11:49am On May 09, 2018
grin...Some girls get degree for sexology o..This one weak me o..does she want to kill herself...Guy run o..Make only she dey do her olosho..But talk to her..advice her..the choice would be hers to adhere or not..Shikena..You cannot comman go and kill yourself

1 Like

Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by 99foxxy(f): 12:14pm On May 09, 2018
You guys now feel how it hurts right?
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by prinsam30: 12:41pm On May 09, 2018
pat1612:

I have one in my whtsapp and she went to abuja for cousins wedding to abuja bu any chance does her intial is cec....

Hmmmmmmmm are u guys thinking what I'm thinking soo

obviously she might have different names to different guys.......... the ones I know starts with D, P and C
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by prinsam30: 12:44pm On May 09, 2018
99foxxy:
You guys now feel how it hurts right?

meaning
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by austyn0(m): 12:45pm On May 09, 2018
prinsam30:

yeah I do that every three months, the last one I did was after i met her
You check your hiv status every three months? Nya as in fuckaholic nu? Nyuli united.... Ike gwuu。
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by prinsam30: 12:46pm On May 09, 2018
ManIzHot:
Like i do say....
we guys are learners when it comes to cheating...

please leave this gal make she no put your health in danger...!

With the way she sleeps around....she is liable to get infected with all sort....

get some standard and self respect....dump her now!

thanks bro
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by Chevrolet076(m): 1:17pm On May 09, 2018
and this guy will have given the girl head..... now tell of how it will be well with that lady... OP , your mouth has turn to toilet straight or ajegunle canal undecidedand this guy will have given the girl head..... now tell of how it will be well with that lady... OP , your mouth has turn to toilet straight or ajegunle canal
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by Hisduchess(f): 1:33pm On May 09, 2018
31 gini? sometimes I just wish that I was born in the generation of our grandparents. morality is gone and everyone now thinks that sex is just like an exercise and nothing more.no boundaries, no sacredness, just nothing, u meet someone on 26th and by 30th she is already warming ur bed and it didn't dawn on u that she is a keziayah, just pray that she hasn't dashed u one disease. one day and innocent man will marry her and she will continue from where she stopped without him knowing.

poster you and that lady is on same WhatsApp group and nobody should be complaining. cos u both were in an open r/ship.knowing fully well that the other has a partner.

By God's grace I refuse to have the mentality of this generation that has no fear of God.
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by 99foxxy(f): 1:40pm On May 09, 2018
prinsam30:

meaning
Ask again.
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by eyinjuege: 3:19pm On May 09, 2018
Even your bae has a boo...

Why are you so pained? You also love women as she loves men.
It's just that you're still a learner compared to her.
Nothing do you.
Mutual benefit things
Anyway, on a more serious note, she may have an agenda to spread HIV or she's just a nympho. Her own case don pass ordinary eye and this one is no longer runs.
The ball is in your court. Obviously you guys are not mutually exclusive, so it is your choice. Just wear protection.
As long as its alright for you to love different women at the same time, you will always meet women who love different men at the same time.
Like begets like
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by mikeeze(m): 3:27pm On May 09, 2018
prinsam30:

what the hell is wrong with all these feminists sef, can't u use ur brain to decipher... crack and break are they the same word and meaning, pls go back and re-read the text again but this time around make sure u don't make any comment bcoz ur disgrace to womanhood for abusing a harmless guy and old enough to be ur father.... Anumpama

seriously lack of home training
dats is ehn
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by hero01(m): 3:27pm On May 09, 2018
oga, u said the phone screen is bad, but u can read message on whtsapp. There is God oo
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by muyiwatosin: 3:29pm On May 09, 2018
Michelle55:

Hmmmm..I'm just speechless. more like its 1man for each day kinda thing
utterly speechless
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by muyiwatosin: 3:31pm On May 09, 2018
mikejj:
. OK les imagine he forgave her and now he has married her base on wife material and they gave birth to a daughter right.so one day u came back from work and met your daughter playing with six boys..abeg what will come to your mindcheesy
thats part of the reason i said, let her go!
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by muyiwatosin: 3:33pm On May 09, 2018
prinsam30:

good point

marriage is not even in my agenda, I've lost that rhythm long time ago, I'm on contract marriage, I have done two already I'm in my third one now, with three beautiful kids.

I'm just living my life, flexing myself I got no trouble with women but I respect them.

I'm just flirting with her that's all
ok better. but be careful playing along, dont lose guard and tell me you are falling in love, becos then u wont care about these sh!t she has done.

1 Like

Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by Oyindidi(f): 3:39pm On May 09, 2018
prinsam30:

what the hell is wrong with all these feminists sef, can't u use ur brain to decipher... crack and break are they the same word and meaning, pls go back and re-read the text again but this time around make sure u don't make any comment bcoz ur disgrace to womanhood for abusing a harmless guy and old enough to be ur father.... Anumpama

seriously lack of home training
Hahahahaha... Next time explain your points very well
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by derrydinny: 3:48pm On May 09, 2018
you shouldn't be surprised, a girl you met on 26th came to your house on 30th and spent the weekend with you, that one don show sey she be dick scout
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by sulakishop(m): 4:07pm On May 09, 2018
Most of these girls are whores
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by Lalas247(f): 4:18pm On May 09, 2018
IamPlato:

It Should Be. I Have Seen Such Girls before... I Avoid Them Like Body Odour...

Op is It Not Too Early To Start Wounding yourself?

From What You Said... She Spent The Weekend With You, no Sex Or Kissing? Thats Would Be Why She Refused Picking Your Calls...

You Are Too Holy. She Likes Fornicators.

Lol @ too holy ...
maybe he avirgin na
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by IamPlato(m): 4:20pm On May 09, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol @ too holy ... maybe he avirgin na

Obviously He Is A Virgin...

Who Stays With A Girlfriend Through The Whole Weekend and Nothing Happens smiley
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by cyberguy72(m): 4:22pm On May 09, 2018
RSVP:
Drop her digit bro.
lol......my belle......laugh wan kill me here
Re: I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted by awoofawoo: 4:29pm On May 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
How you take read messages as you say the screen break? You are a big fool for telling such lies. Anuofia

The story is disjoint like APC Change Promises........" She went to visit sick relation but later on we are hearing about sister wedding" "Phone technician can't find replacement screen to repairs broken one.....but he can still read the chat history.....maybe na cracked screen, he meant to say?

Op kontinue ma puro! We dey SOH for your lie cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Just Realized Something New About Nairaland / The Best Ways To Make A Girl Laugh,smile And Like You / See what a Female Friend is doing when prayers is ongoing (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.