Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,235 members, 7,780,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:31 PM

Okigbo Report: Fg Considers Action Against Babangida - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okigbo Report: Fg Considers Action Against Babangida (6831 Views)

FG Considers Boko Haram’s Terms / Boko Haram: Fg Considers New Law On Explosives / FG Considers Sacking Sanusi ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okigbo Report: Fg Considers Action Against Babangida by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 5:26am On May 23, 2010
ibb pls RIP
Re: Okigbo Report: Fg Considers Action Against Babangida by beejaay: 8:31am On May 23, 2010
i think we are all loking at this from d wrong angle. what if this i s a plan to clean clear ibb once and for all. the guy has already apologise for the 93 election camcellation even though he claimed there was nothing he could other than nullifying the election then giving the evidences placed b4 him.and has per the 12.4 oil downfall, he has claimed that that was all the fg made from oil during his tenure and which was later used for economic development.my guts tell me they just want to clear this guy once and for all so that nigerians wont av anything against him again.i just pray im wrong.lets all try and read btw the lines

i agree with some comment here that the govt that will probe this guy is not yet born and that is whythe guy working to clear himself so that even if the govt is finally given birth to he would av been long gone.

another thing comes to my mind whatif he is neva interested in bcoming the president but only to
1) use gj to give himself clean slate of name and
2) scare other powerful notherners from contesting and win the pdp primaries
3) step down for gj in the last minutes
4) die and be remember as a state man eve tually loved by all

i think this is his game plan but i hope im wrong
Re: Okigbo Report: Fg Considers Action Against Babangida by Ranoscky(m): 11:10am On May 23, 2010
Rano walks in . . .

read what the thread was all about . . . speechless.

Rano walks out!
Re: Okigbo Report: Fg Considers Action Against Babangida by sunboy(m): 11:50am On May 23, 2010
Hmmm, Story story? Stooory! Better find another way of nailing the undisputed maradona of naija. Forget abt the 12b abeg! Simple waste of time n resources.
Re: Okigbo Report: Fg Considers Action Against Babangida by sunboy(m): 11:50am On May 23, 2010
Hmmm, Story story? Stooory! Better find another way of nailing the undisputed maradona of naija. Forget abt the 12b abeg! Simple waste of time n resources.
Re: Okigbo Report: Fg Considers Action Against Babangida by chamber2(m): 3:08pm On May 23, 2010
, not only IBB,OBJ and Sanisu should also join the number,
Re: Okigbo Report: Fg Considers Action Against Babangida by amifofum: 4:44pm On May 23, 2010
99 days for the thief, na only one small day for the person wey get the tings.Babagida shd knw that Obasanjo and David Mark are on power.Goodluck was brought in to sweep Babagida out of the country.
Re: Okigbo Report: Fg Considers Action Against Babangida by sulad82i(m): 5:15pm On May 23, 2010
I will really like to see one former president get hammered for the wrong they did during their tenure. IBB will be sweat if they can do it, but then its 9ja. the man is too powerful for them.
Re: Okigbo Report: Fg Considers Action Against Babangida by cvibe: 5:18pm On May 23, 2010
Watching!
Re: Okigbo Report: Fg Considers Action Against Babangida by chuksdaddy: 6:53pm On May 23, 2010
the idiot should sent to jail.
Re: Okigbo Report: Fg Considers Action Against Babangida by ODIBABA1: 8:41pm On May 23, 2010
What kind of advice can Obasanjo give? Jonathan is destined to be doomed! He better face unemployment hitting hard Nigeria youths.
Re: Okigbo Report: Fg Considers Action Against Babangida by jasman1: 11:00pm On May 23, 2010
I REALLY HOPE A TRUE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST HIM BECOMES A REALITY. IF ITS NOT, I'LL CONSIDER NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT AS EVIL AS THE MAN IBB. I'M TIRED OF HEARING AND SEEING THAT EVIL FACE CALLED IBB
Re: Okigbo Report: Fg Considers Action Against Babangida by jamace(m): 6:42am On May 24, 2010
Oya now!
Re: Okigbo Report: Fg Considers Action Against Babangida by sayso: 7:18am On May 24, 2010
hmm
Re: Okigbo Report: Fg Considers Action Against Babangida by babsmii(m): 9:31am On May 24, 2010
, at least if he won't be in prison. this case will be adjourned and run until 2011 and will obviously stop him from running for elections. thank my good Lord!!!
Re: Okigbo Report: Fg Considers Action Against Babangida by hollin: 1:27pm On May 24, 2010
IBB,
May God use the present of our Goodluck to stop the
emergency of IBB Nigeria Bad-Luck
Re: Okigbo Report: Fg Considers Action Against Babangida by stag: 3:12pm On May 24, 2010
@beejay.

that plan is only worthy of a saint. grin grin grin power intoxicates. when u're intoxicated you don't see clearly. he has tasted power before, its somewhat even more attractive now. well, hoping someone sees ur analysis and takes it to him. he has a mentality (if you've ever watched him being interviewed) worthy only of a military general not a saint sad
Re: Okigbo Report: Fg Considers Action Against Babangida by Mamajama(m): 3:29pm On May 24, 2010
BIGB1 I can see your father panicking from Hilltop mansion. the heat is on
Re: Okigbo Report: Fg Considers Action Against Babangida by annbolyn: 3:51pm On May 24, 2010
she u people no see MAY!
Re: Okigbo Report: Fg Considers Action Against Babangida by annbolyn: 3:53pm On May 24, 2010
Sheh u people no c MAY! 4 d statement ni? abeg de dull urselves de go. make d man go slip, de lagesse de go.
Re: Okigbo Report: Fg Considers Action Against Babangida by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 24, 2010
I don't expect anything to come out of it. But if does, then good.
Re: Okigbo Report: Fg Considers Action Against Babangida by wazobiang: 4:31pm On May 25, 2010
hang the damn thing!
Re: Okigbo Report: Fg Considers Action Against Babangida by Caringpro(f): 5:07pm On May 25, 2010
For the pains IBB had caused millions of Nigerians, i would want to see him in jail soon!
Re: Okigbo Report: Fg Considers Action Against Babangida by yemiprof(m): 12:55pm On May 26, 2010
yes this thief must be brought 2 book. ibb u're in soup
Re: Okigbo Report: Fg Considers Action Against Babangida by nnaemmy(m): 9:13pm On May 26, 2010
That serves him better,
Re: Okigbo Report: Fg Considers Action Against Babangida by ahmedoo(m): 10:14am On May 31, 2010
Really do hope 2 c a better 9ja come 2k11.
Re: Okigbo Report: Fg Considers Action Against Babangida by Lanko0071: 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2010
3 units of 2008 corolla that just came from US for sale, just 15k miles (N2.5m). Very clean, just came in from US. Also, 2004 nissan morano (N2.85, Acura TL (1.5m), and Benz E class (1.7m). Interested? call or text to 08023679519 or mail lanko2004@hotmail.com. So sorry for breaking your topic. All prices negotiable
Re: Okigbo Report: Fg Considers Action Against Babangida by Kobojunkie: 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2010
Any updates on this action?
Re: Okigbo Report: Fg Considers Action Against Babangida by marcus1234: 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2010
Re: Okigbo Report: Fg Considers Action Against Babangida by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:40pm On Aug 16, 2010
marcus1234:

no ideas

[img]http://s07.flagcounter.com/count/DymW/bg=ffffff/txt=ffffff/border=ffffff/columns=1/maxflags=1/viewers=3/labels=0/[/img]
@marcus1234

I noticed that in all your posts you do no longer that a line and have maintained that style since your created your account. it is either Yes, I like it, Cool, Good, No, Not bad, nuttin etc

I find it interesting that's all, how do you manage grin
Re: Okigbo Report: Fg Considers Action Against Babangida by paddylo1(m): 1:49pm On Aug 16, 2010
@marcus1234

I noticed that in all your posts you do no longer that a line and have maintained that style since your created your account. it is either Yes, I like it, Cool, Good, No, Not bad, nuttin etc

I find it interesting that's all, how do you manage

lol thats true. . .and whats with the american flag?. . .funny ppl dey this nairaland sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi Spotted With PMB Today (pic) / Meet The Idoma Born House Of Assembly Member From Enugu State / Mum Who Lost Her Son In Lekki Tollgate Shooting Speaks Out(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.