Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,522 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Twitter User Who Requested For Donations Reportedly Turns Out To Be Scam - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Twitter User Who Requested For Donations Reportedly Turns Out To Be Scam (19470 Views)

How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) / A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User / Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User Who Requested For Donations Reportedly Turns Out To Be Scam by EmagNig(m): 8:08am On May 09, 2018
A certain Nigerian lady, Natasha on twitter who goes by the handle @itasha_carter had requested for donations on the social media platform to foot her medical bills as she was reportedly suffering from asthma and actually had an attack.

Some people then requested to help her by connecting with a popular handle on twitter: SubDeliveryZone, who then retweeted the post and about N300,000 was raised for the lady.

But at the end of the day, it turned out that the lady didn't actually need the fund as the management of the company she works for had already footed the bills, which she had initially lied that the management does not have health Insurance.

Fact findings by some people showed that she was actaully in a stable condition before she was even admitted to the hospital and the lid on her case was blown open as the handle that requested to help her was contacted and this is what he has to say after discoverinbg it was all a planned plot to scam twitter:

Hello Everyone,Pls Follow This #Thread, It's About -@itasha_carter (The Lady That "Allegedly "nearly lost her Life Yesterday) But we Intervened & Donated 300k+ to her. She Has Some Explanations to do cc - @perfectskones @IOmuta @prinzgbemi @PRINCE_VIIII @OlisaOsega @segalink.

For The Sake of Transparency of this Account ,the cheerfulness and willingness of Everyone that DONATED & RTED The Post Yesterday,I Need to Post This Since According to her, I was irrelevant to ask her questions after the donations. Pls follow up.

I sent someone the address of the hospital to verify this before I go ahead posting this ,it was verified that she was really ill.

So I kept following up to know @itasha_carter "s health status, kept asking her for updates and all, but earlier today, I got this message From someone working in same HOSPITAL Natasha was admitted.

@itasha_carter Posted about her Company not having any Health insurance but deleted minutes after same yesterday, she also told me that her company don't have any health insurance that they just dumped her at the hospital and left.

I Didn't bother posting the Allegation against her because I'm not sure about it, so I sent her this same Sub PRIVATELY about the company paying her full Heath bills, Ladies and gentlemen, this was her Reply. All I needed was an explanation .trying to be DEFENSIVE.

This was more of what @itasha_carter typed just by asking her, Is this true or Not. I requested to get her company's name for further verification. This is what she said.

https://lailasnews.com/lady-who-requested-for-medical-donations-on-twitter-turn-out-to-be-scam/

lalasticlala
Re: Twitter User Who Requested For Donations Reportedly Turns Out To Be Scam by vivypretty(f): 8:18am On May 09, 2018
this is one of the reason people turn blind eye towards the people who really need help.

54 Likes

Re: Twitter User Who Requested For Donations Reportedly Turns Out To Be Scam by amnesty7: 8:19am On May 09, 2018
As Dale Carnegie would say, the husband of a fire-spitting woman is indeed unfortunate....and worse if she lies too.

20 Likes

Re: Twitter User Who Requested For Donations Reportedly Turns Out To Be Scam by Nobody: 8:22am On May 09, 2018
Yahoo Girl

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Who Requested For Donations Reportedly Turns Out To Be Scam by Nobody: 8:24am On May 09, 2018
Anybody that has asthma or a family member that does, will know from the photo that she was just being nebulized and not in any form of life threatening situation.

32 Likes

Re: Twitter User Who Requested For Donations Reportedly Turns Out To Be Scam by rapfezy: 8:34am On May 09, 2018
This one is already saying anonymous up and down,she knows you already,Or no be only you walka go see am for the axis. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Who Requested For Donations Reportedly Turns Out To Be Scam by dominique(f): 8:43am On May 09, 2018
Earthbound:
Anybody that has asthma or a family member that does, will know from the photo that she was just being nebulized and not in any form of life threatening situation.

Exactly! I was nebulized twice last year and discharded that very day, even drove myself home on the second occasion. Some asthmatic cases can be life threatening but can be managed and definitely won't leave one bedridden for days. The stupid rude lying girl wants to dupe well meaning Nigerians so she can slay for the gram. I'm so glad she got busted. Even if her claims were genuine, her extremely saucy approach when asked simple questions is enough to make pepple withdraw their support.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Who Requested For Donations Reportedly Turns Out To Be Scam by Solidkay(m): 9:10am On May 09, 2018
She just shot herself in the leg.
you need no psychologist to tell you she's a scam.

11 Likes

Re: Twitter User Who Requested For Donations Reportedly Turns Out To Be Scam by Cyroskijah(m): 10:43am On May 09, 2018
IPOB.......
ONE FAMILY

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Who Requested For Donations Reportedly Turns Out To Be Scam by sotall(m): 10:43am On May 09, 2018
Chai.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Who Requested For Donations Reportedly Turns Out To Be Scam by three: 10:43am On May 09, 2018

She wit bubu Buhari, any difference?
sad undecided

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Who Requested For Donations Reportedly Turns Out To Be Scam by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 10:44am On May 09, 2018
shocked shocked

if true that she is the one that typed those derogatory words , na the asthma go kill her last last.....

bloody scammer

7 Likes

Re: Twitter User Who Requested For Donations Reportedly Turns Out To Be Scam by thoollz: 10:44am On May 09, 2018
Online stories. Especially on Twitter, u'll see fake stories to either get attention or sympathy. A story about a well to do family that became poor was on Frontpage yesterday and people kept telling me it could b possible, I don't doubt that things happen, but when it's a story online, I turn on my guard switch, because people like to trend for reasons best known to them and I can't b someone that gulp in every garbage I see. The guy that tried to help even got an insult from her, now tell me with his experience, do u think he'll be willing to help anyone again.

I have peeps that ask me what false stories they can post online just to get famous. Well that's d craze of the Internet.

10 Likes

Re: Twitter User Who Requested For Donations Reportedly Turns Out To Be Scam by 2lateBiafra: 10:46am On May 09, 2018
NA THEM,IPOB YOUTH ARE CRIMINALS......

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Who Requested For Donations Reportedly Turns Out To Be Scam by chibwike(m): 10:46am On May 09, 2018
undecided kiss
Re: Twitter User Who Requested For Donations Reportedly Turns Out To Be Scam by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:48am On May 09, 2018
She might be related to DeadRat.

11 Likes

Re: Twitter User Who Requested For Donations Reportedly Turns Out To Be Scam by safarigirl(f): 10:48am On May 09, 2018
What kind of human being is this? What was the purpose of her cursing even after the guy said he didn't want derogatory words?

Some people are too extra. Na wa undecided

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Who Requested For Donations Reportedly Turns Out To Be Scam by Okpabidavid(m): 10:49am On May 09, 2018
MAN must to hammer eider my hook or grouke!!!!
Atleast it is better she no go use gun or knife to rob someone of his property!!
Re: Twitter User Who Requested For Donations Reportedly Turns Out To Be Scam by MrBigiman: 10:52am On May 09, 2018
dominique:

Exactly! I was nebulized twice last year and discharded that very day, even drove myself home on the second occasion. Some asthmatic cases can be life threatening but can be managed and definitely won't leave one bedridden for days. The stupid rude lying girl wants to dupe well meaning Nigerians so she can slay for the gram. I'm so glad she got busted. Even if her claims were genuine, her extremely saucy approach when asked simple questions is enough to make pepple withdraw their support.

Aunty, I salute u oh. The saucy lady has already grossed 300k already, yet I attended to a patient who couldn't afford blood and neither has a phone that does Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. The NGOs are getting it wrong. They should go into the streets and look for the indigent. Donations should not go to beggar but to the indigent.

8 Likes

Re: Twitter User Who Requested For Donations Reportedly Turns Out To Be Scam by Nobody: 10:53am On May 09, 2018
Typical Nigerian. Always aggressive and ready to curse without provocation. Simple question, yet can't respond with courtesy. Ordinary 300k, Like she will spend it forever.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Who Requested For Donations Reportedly Turns Out To Be Scam by Nobody: 10:53am On May 09, 2018
She just need money for nairaland up coming party

What do I know self

How can someone in lekki hospital be asking for help, they should brought her to Igondo general hospital it won't cost her more than 10k angry

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Who Requested For Donations Reportedly Turns Out To Be Scam by Born2Breed(f): 10:55am On May 09, 2018
EmagNig:
A certain Nigerian lady, Natasha on twitter who goes by the handle @itasha_carter had requested for donations on the social media platform to foot her medical bills as she was reportedly suffering from asthma and actually had an attack.

Some people then requested to help her by connecting with a popular handle on twitter: SubDeliveryZone, who then retweeted the post and about N300,000 was raised for the lady.

But at the end of the day, it turned out that the lady didn't actually need the fund as the management of the company she works for had already footed the bills, which she had initially lied that the management does not have health Insurance.

Fact findings by some people showed that she was actaully in a stable condition before she was even admitted to the hospital and the lid on her case was blown open as the handle that requested to help her was contacted and this is what he has to say after discoverinbg it was all a planned plot to scam twitter:

Hello Everyone,Pls Follow This #Thread, It's About -@itasha_carter (The Lady That "Allegedly "nearly lost her Life Yesterday) But we Intervened & Donated 300k+ to her. She Has Some Explanations to do cc - @perfectskones @IOmuta @prinzgbemi @PRINCE_VIIII @OlisaOsega @segalink.

For The Sake of Transparency of this Account ,the cheerfulness and willingness of Everyone that DONATED & RTED The Post Yesterday,I Need to Post This Since According to her, I was irrelevant to ask her questions after the donations. Pls follow up.

I sent someone the address of the hospital to verify this before I go ahead posting this ,it was verified that she was really ill.

So I kept following up to know @itasha_carter "s health status, kept asking her for updates and all, but earlier today, I got this message From someone working in same HOSPITAL Natasha was admitted.

@itasha_carter Posted about her Company not having any Health insurance but deleted minutes after same yesterday, she also told me that her company don't have any health insurance that they just dumped her at the hospital and left.

I Didn't bother posting the Allegation against her because I'm not sure about it, so I sent her this same Sub PRIVATELY about the company paying her full Heath bills, Ladies and gentlemen, this was her Reply. All I needed was an explanation .trying to be DEFENSIVE.

This was more of what @itasha_carter typed just by asking her, Is this true or Not. I requested to get her company's name for further verification. This is what she said.

https://lailasnews.com/lady-who-requested-for-medical-donations-on-twitter-turn-out-to-be-scam/

lalasticlala

You forgot to add the account balance.

Lol! The girl is damn rude and y'all saying women are like this should stop it afterall not all men are scum grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Who Requested For Donations Reportedly Turns Out To Be Scam by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:59am On May 09, 2018
If you are feeling generous I am sure there is someone in your street that needs help
Afterall there are over 100 million people in naija living in abject poverty

5 Likes

Re: Twitter User Who Requested For Donations Reportedly Turns Out To Be Scam by jaxxy(m): 10:59am On May 09, 2018
Sm people are rude because its already part of their nature bt we still hv to help them... my concern and issue is why did she lie about her company Hmo? Dats fraudulent

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Who Requested For Donations Reportedly Turns Out To Be Scam by DonPikko: 11:01am On May 09, 2018
I sent 10k to her cry
Re: Twitter User Who Requested For Donations Reportedly Turns Out To Be Scam by HoodBillionaire: 11:02am On May 09, 2018
how to spot a scammer.
once u start asking some sensitive question
they become violent.verbally abusive
ive seen so many online
naija is just a full scam
my bich senf me a text on whatsapp by 11 dah her body temp is hot
dah she needs money
hahahahaha
bich go to the bank
i got my own problems bich

6 Likes

Re: Twitter User Who Requested For Donations Reportedly Turns Out To Be Scam by Nobody: 11:04am On May 09, 2018
I almost transferred money to this one but when I saw it she already had enough money, I wont give online people money without verification any longer

4 Likes

Re: Twitter User Who Requested For Donations Reportedly Turns Out To Be Scam by Nairalandmentor(m): 11:05am On May 09, 2018
grin
Re: Twitter User Who Requested For Donations Reportedly Turns Out To Be Scam by Demzious4life(m): 11:11am On May 09, 2018
The hustle is real.. God help us

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brushing Before Or After Eating In The Morning. Which Is Best Practice? / Ruzu Herbal Bitters Has Broken Records! / Cannabis Will Soon Become Legal For Non-violent User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.