Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces (36715 Views)

Moesha Boduong: "Being Curvy Is Not A Crime'' / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) / Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by newsynews: 9:40am On May 09, 2018
An old picture showing Ghanaian actress Moesha Boduong with normal butt has surfaced. The photo leaked in an attempt to prove that the curvy actress must have done something to enhance her backside and widen her hips, with speculations pointing at butt surgery.

An old video seen below also confirms that the actress wasn’t always this endowed as she flaunts now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqenvOGy4wI

In an interview on The Late Afternoon Show with Berla Mundi on GhOne TV, Moesha Boduong revealed that her curvy figure was acquired through 3 years of waist training and detox and not liposuction like it was widely believed.

''Yes I have been waist training and I have been doing this for more than three years and I can boldly say that I have not regretted. It is actually the best thing that has ever happened to me or the best decision I have ever taken'', she said.

She added: ''I have always had a well endowed ‘behind’ but waist training has helped in enhancing it, now my butt is really out, my stomach is smaller and my waist is thinner.''

https://www.wotzup.ng/moesha-boduong-butt-surgery/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by kobosmart(m): 9:41am On May 09, 2018
she no even fine sef

18 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by Shedrack777: 9:59am On May 09, 2018
do women with big behind and big chest ever sit down and realize they are nothing but men's intimacy gadgets. ok, let them continue squatting and enhancing it. while we'll be suck/bleeping them

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by OgaGist: 10:02am On May 09, 2018
Re: Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by itspzpics(m): 10:21am On May 09, 2018
chaiii

See this too >>> Commissioner of Big Yansh, Fans react to new sexy photos of actress Moyo http://www.praizenews.com/commissioner-of-big-yansh-fans-react-to-new-sexy-photos-of-moyo-lawal/
Re: Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by WotzupNG: 1:13pm On May 09, 2018
lalasticlala come and see o

grin grin grin
Re: Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by Tracypacy(f): 2:04pm On May 09, 2018
K
Re: Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by Tracypacy(f): 2:04pm On May 09, 2018
Na wa o

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by OnyeJombo: 2:05pm On May 09, 2018
shocked
Someone said it is better to be a tree in USA than to be human in Nigeria; "reason".. A tree in USA have secured life and watered well than humans in Nigeria.

15 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by King4Roller: 2:05pm On May 09, 2018
Which 1 be suspected again? Did she commit crime?

1 Like

Re: Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by jom4real007(m): 2:06pm On May 09, 2018
Who is she?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 09, 2018
So, how is that our problem ?
We have BBN and Chioma wahala to deal with, now you want to force Ghana problem on top our head.

11 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by PSVITA(m): 2:06pm On May 09, 2018
IT MUST BE GHANA
Re: Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by martineverest(m): 2:07pm On May 09, 2018
wasn't she the one that said most Ghanaian young ladies including herself are prostitutes

4 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by Middlefinger1: 2:08pm On May 09, 2018
Re: Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by AdA19(f): 2:08pm On May 09, 2018
This is seriouz o. All some ladies just dey think about na bombom and breast. Shey God no sabi work ni?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by younggerrard(m): 2:08pm On May 09, 2018
come on nairaland!!!! u guys now post pure nonsense.. i miss the nairaland good old days...

1 Like

Re: Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by oyoyoyo: 2:09pm On May 09, 2018
Re: Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by GuntersChain(m): 2:10pm On May 09, 2018
her bizness. she just enhanced her selling point.

2 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by Bukayot: 2:10pm On May 09, 2018
lobatan
Re: Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by tommy9: 2:12pm On May 09, 2018
murfucking ass!!
Re: Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by Houseofglam7(f): 2:13pm On May 09, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by engrjacuzzi: 2:14pm On May 09, 2018
it's either I raise her legs at 11 end 1 to enjoy my sex or she leaves her legs at 5 and 7.
let me go get my Vaseline

3 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by Soniceguy78(m): 2:19pm On May 09, 2018
newsynews:
An old picture showing Ghanaian actress Moesha Boduong with normal butt has surfaced. The photo leaked in an attempt to prove that the curvy actress must have done something to enhance her backside and widen her hips, with speculations pointing at butt surgery.

An old video seen below also confirms that the actress wasn’t always this endowed as she flaunts now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqenvOGy4wI

In an interview on The Late Afternoon Show with Berla Mundi on GhOne TV, Moesha Boduong revealed that her curvy figure was acquired through 3 years of waist training and detox and not liposuction like it was widely believed.

https://www.wotzup.ng/moesha-boduong-butt-surgery/
wow
very convincing

Re: Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by Brains1990(m): 2:19pm On May 09, 2018
I prefer the old butt to this current over load. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:19pm On May 09, 2018
Shedrack777:
do women with big behind and big chest ever sit down and realize they are nothing but men's intimacy gadgets. ok, let them continue squatting and enhancing it. while we'll be suck/bleeping them

.....and vomiting dollars into their account, which is what they care about.

Dude, that butt job is an investment!

1 Like

Re: Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by Brains1990(m): 2:20pm On May 09, 2018
I prefer the old pic than this current over load. Nonsense!
Re: Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by wildcatter23(m): 2:21pm On May 09, 2018
Someone said yànsh augmentation is an investment.

Me, I need the ASSurance.

Re: Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by Enemyofpeace: 2:22pm On May 09, 2018
Person no fit increase her yansh in peace again?

2 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by tokrizy: 2:23pm On May 09, 2018
na 2 jst put p****inside now
Re: Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by asawanathegreat(m): 2:23pm On May 09, 2018
See face like Enugu Okpa
Re: Moesha Boduong Suspected Of Butt Surgery As Throwback Photo Surfaces by devigblegble: 2:25pm On May 09, 2018
Village people no wan gree leave these girl alone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaffy And Her 82-year-old Mother Dance Together (photos) / Tonto Dikeh Looks Pretty In Braids / Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.