Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Business Idea For 200-250k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Idea For 200-250k (488 Views)

Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business / Bisiness Idea For U. / What's Your Big Business Idea For 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Idea For 200-250k by alertness(m): 10:13am On May 09, 2018
please,I need business idea to start with a capital of 200-250 thousand naira.I don't fancy the idea of sitting down in a shop but if it will require getting a shop no problem.Location is Akure
Re: Business Idea For 200-250k by kobosmart(m): 10:14am On May 09, 2018
recharge card under umbrella sales man
Re: Business Idea For 200-250k by alertness(m): 10:47am On May 09, 2018
kobosmart:
recharge card under umbrella sales man
The business seems to be dwindling in income nowadays as people prefer recharging through their bank accounts.
Re: Business Idea For 200-250k by kobosmart(m): 10:52am On May 09, 2018
alertness:
The business seems to be dwindling in income nowadays as people prefer recharging through their bank accounts.
ok what about a brothel? i know a guy that can set you up for less than 150k
08032773199 his name is nurudeen
Re: Business Idea For 200-250k by alertness(m): 10:58am On May 09, 2018
kobosmart:

ok what about a brothel? i know a guy that can set you up for less than 150k
08032773199 his name is nurudeen
Thank you but I'm a christian and my religion forbids immorality
Re: Business Idea For 200-250k by Sabadoe: 11:17am On May 09, 2018
My brother you need to think outside the box - You just need a Smart business IDEA like this Lucrative "COCOA POWDER EXPORTATION BUSINESS" that you can start in Small Scale Export with a very Low Capital Start - up and even do it Part time business without requires Export [Whaaala] Documents like Licensed and Certificate at all.

But You Must have all These Below Requirements ..... If you want to Succeed in this Lucrative Hot Agro Demanding Product :

# Can you get a Small Scale Measurement and Whilte Thick Nylon to buy in your Locality area, Including Small Sealing Machine to do the Packaging of 5kg or 10kg or 20kg or 30kg or 40kg or 50k that you can send through Courier Companies in your Location by send it to your CLIENT in abroad ?

# Do you have National Identity Card or Voters Card or International Passport ?

# Do you have a Nigeria bank account either Savings or Current account ?

# Can you Read and Write Simple English ?

# Do you have a working Email Address and get access to Internet or browsing Android Phone or even Cybercafe in your area ?

# Also, you need an INTEGRITY and SINCERITY to deal with your Client [Oyinbo] in this Small Scale Exportation Product to abroad ?

If you are strongly have all those Requirements stated above - You can Click and Visit this website now => www.sabadoecocoa..com
For the Full Detail Information Step by Step how to Start and do this Lucrative "COCOA POWDER" Mini Small Scale Exportation Business Successfully.

You can contact me here => 080 51073653
In case you have any question.

Please don't be a 'LAZY YOUTH' Hurry up and take CONCRETE ACTION here => www.sabadoecocoa..com
Re: Business Idea For 200-250k by Sabadoe: 11:23am On May 09, 2018
My brother you need to think outside the box - You just need a Smart business IDEA like this Lucrative "COCOA POWDER EXPORTATION BUSINESS" that you can start in Small Scale Export to abroad with a very Low Capital Start - up and even do it Part time business without requires Export [Whaaala] Documents like Licensed and Certificate at all.

But You Must have all These Below Requirements ..... If you want to Succeed in this Lucrative Hot Agro Demanding Product :

# Can you get a Small Scale Measurement and Whilte Thick Nylon to buy in your Locality area, Including Small Sealing Machine to do the Packaging of 5kg or 10kg or 20kg or 30kg or 40kg or 50k that you can send through Courier Companies in your Location by send it to your CLIENT in abroad ?

# Do you have National Identity Card or Voters Card or International Passport ?

# Do you have a Nigeria bank account either Savings or Current account ?

# Can you Read and Write Simple English ?

# Do you have a working Email Address and get access to Internet or browsing Android Phone or even Cybercafe in your area ?

# Also, you need an INTEGRITY and SINCERITY to deal with your Client [Oyinbo] in this Small Scale Exportation Product to abroad ?

If you are strongly have all those Requirements stated above - You can Click and Visit this website now => www.sabadoecocoa..com
For the Full Detail Information Step by Step how to Start and do this Lucrative "COCOA POWDER" Mini Small Scale Exportation Business Successfully.

You can contact me here => 080 51073653
In case you have any question.

Please don't be a 'LAZY YOUTH' Hurry up and take CONCRETE ACTION here => www.sabadoecocoa..com

(1) (Reply)

Loau A Paypal Account With $5000 Or More. 20/80 Spliting / Jumia Suffered N12.5 Billion Loss In The First Quarter / Sudan Change Now Calls For Release Of Blind Darfuri Sheikh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.