Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

How Genuine Are Online Retailers - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / How Genuine Are Online Retailers (808 Views)

For Your Genuine And Original JBL Speakers / Distributors /retailers Needed For Airtime Sale / Genuine UK Used Phones With EXTRAS!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Genuine Are Online Retailers by mikaelangelov: 11:07am On May 09, 2018
Guys please I need advice, there's this phone I saw on Jumia that I really love....I've checked shops around here but I no see am...the name's Leagoo kikaa power...I wanna buy it from Julia since there's no alternative but I'd really love the authenticity of the site..please help
Re: How Genuine Are Online Retailers by bamac(m): 11:41am On May 09, 2018
mikaelangelov:
Guys please I need advice, there's this phone I saw on Jumia that I really love....I've checked shops around here but I no see am...the name's Leagoo kikaa power...I wanna buy it from Julia since there's no alternative but I'd really love the authenticity of the site..please help
Jumia is legit. I am a Jumia sales consultant, you can contact me through signature to get the best out of Jumia.
Re: How Genuine Are Online Retailers by mikaelangelov: 1:13pm On May 09, 2018
cc lalasticlala mynd44 puskin , dragnet, honsule
abeg make una help me push this thread to awareness
Re: How Genuine Are Online Retailers by rapthugx(m): 2:28pm On May 09, 2018
Check Bamac mentions you will know he is legit. I have not done business with him o but I am planning to.
Re: How Genuine Are Online Retailers by BertSec: 4:47pm On May 09, 2018
A'ight...you want to buy a phone that can't be repaired once it gets faulty. Why? Because you can't find the parts. Leagoo? Definitely sounds Chinese...that alone is a no-no. Still want to buy it, well good luck wasting your money.
Re: How Genuine Are Online Retailers by mikaelangelov: 5:26pm On May 09, 2018
BertSec:
A'ight...you want to buy a phone that can't be repaired once it gets faulty. Why? Because you can't find the parts. Leagoo? Definitely sounds Chinese...that alone is a no-no. Still want to buy it, well good luck wasting your money.

.thanks gee I appreciate
Re: How Genuine Are Online Retailers by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 09, 2018
Jumia and konga are legit, it's sites like Jiji and OLX that you should be worried about the retailers veracity.

1 Like

Re: How Genuine Are Online Retailers by pwetie: 9:50pm On May 09, 2018
d phone is nice phone for d money. 3 of my friends r currently using it without problems. battery 4000mah finger print and 16gb storage 2gb ram for around 17~22k. with shipping to where eva u r from jumia will sum up to around 22/23k takes around 4 to 5 days. jumia also gives u some days of warranty if u notice any issues. final verdict: order for d phone now.
lastly I knw b jumia agent ooo. I just dey make ma reviews base on wetin I see. if u nid prove inbox me.
Re: How Genuine Are Online Retailers by pwetie: 9:52pm On May 09, 2018
BertSec:
tecno samsung apple infinix they all China.
Re: How Genuine Are Online Retailers by mikaelangelov: 11:00pm On May 09, 2018
thanks guys I appreciate all your opinions...but seems like I'll buy the phone coz it all starts with a snap ;-)
Re: How Genuine Are Online Retailers by BrainArk(m): 12:26am On May 10, 2018
That is what I am using, and it is cool. I bet it is the best budget phone out there. Also got my from Jumia for a total of 23,990 with the shipping.
Re: How Genuine Are Online Retailers by SirBunky85(m): 12:41am On May 10, 2018
mikaelangelov:
jumia na confirm.i made an order frm ph and the phone was delivered at my chosen location before i payed via pos.i've bn making use of d phone since last year

1 Like

Re: How Genuine Are Online Retailers by shankara7: 8:25pm On May 11, 2018
pwetie:
Samsung and Apple China?

1 Like

Re: How Genuine Are Online Retailers by BertSec: 7:57am On May 13, 2018
pwetie:
Nigeria is currently flooded with "China phones" so I don't blame your ignorance for thinking all the above mentioned brands are of Chinese origin. Apple is purely designed in USA and then assembled in China, 'cause why not? Also, Samsung is a South Korean company not Chinese. Despite that, half of Samsung's phones are manufactured in Vietnam.
Re: How Genuine Are Online Retailers by BertSec: 7:59am On May 13, 2018
skarlett:
Jumia and konga are legit, it's sites like Jiji and OLX that you should be worried about the retailers veracity.
Hope you know some percentage of jumia's products are from local retailers who also put up fake goods??
Re: How Genuine Are Online Retailers by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 13, 2018
BertSec:
Hope you know some percentage of jumia's products are from local retailers who also put up fake goods??

With the way Quality control in Jumia is breathing down retailers necks these days, they can't. Lots of drop off hubs have been shut down because they flouted QC
Re: How Genuine Are Online Retailers by Mak4web(m): 6:42am On May 16, 2018
Jumia is good to go

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge For Sale / Xiaomi Redmi Mi 9t(SOLD) / UK Used BB Bold 2 (9700) For Sale @ 25k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.