Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Reasons Why I Am Going To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why I Am Going To Be The Next President Of Nigeria (290 Views)

I am going to pioneer serious taxation for wealthy Nigerians - Aregbesola / Soldier Dances Zanku & Gbe Body: "I Can't Wait, Am Going Home To See My Mama" / Video : I Am Going To Enrich My Friends-Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why I Am Going To Be The Next President Of Nigeria by chrissylva(m): 11:24am On May 09, 2018
1)i am detribalized individual.
I don't play tribalistic politics where I favour a particular ethnic group in the disinterest of other ethnic groups

2) I have enough knowledge of the economics play of a nation.

3)i am physically fit to handle the stress of leadership

4)i am a graduate of a prestigious Nigerian University of Benin

5)i have zero track record of Corruption.

6) I am a motivator, so I will motivate the Armed Forces to compel them mentally to fight the deadly Boko Haram with force and stallion strength

7)i can convince the indigenes of Oil producing countries to stop militancy as I have their interest at hand, and that by bunkëring pipelines they are destroying their lands.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Police Vow To Sue Senate For Declaring IG As Enemy Of Democracy / FG Lauds Obaseki For Foresight In Conducting School Census / U.S. Secretary Of State Calls Buhari, Reaffirms Nigeria-U.S. Relations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.