Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) (40769 Views)

Achievers Varsity Shut Down Over Heavy Protest, Students Vacate School (Pics) / Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag In School. PICS / You Must Go To School: Father Ties His Crying Daughter On Bike To School (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) by cosmatika(m): 11:58am On May 09, 2018
Ok
Re: Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) by alsudaes1(m): 11:58am On May 09, 2018
systemz:
"...How nice, to think that he is from Akwa Ibom"
What's the meaning of that
Re: Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) by Yaba4sure: 11:58am On May 09, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:
So the man didn't get secondary education. Illiterate and behaving like one.

1 Like

Re: Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) by iRepMyCity(m): 11:58am On May 09, 2018
Lazy Nigerian Youth embarassed
Re: Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) by Temple1288(m): 12:00pm On May 09, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:

What's your problem?
Re: Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) by emmaoyes(m): 12:00pm On May 09, 2018
God will continue to bless him. But can Primary school pupils handle Laptops? I would have prefer it to be desktop knowing fully well how we lack maintenance in this country?
Re: Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) by Printerscanner: 12:00pm On May 09, 2018
opsylojay:
who is a better Nigerian?
like for this man
share for Buhari

You will just die of hypertension because of Buhari. When INEC finally announces Buhari as winner of the 2019 presidential election, you will drink sniper insecticide, die and then your ghost will run away.
Re: Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) by sole26: 12:02pm On May 09, 2018
Lord help me to execute this kind of projects dis year. Amen
Re: Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) by darlingnuel(m): 12:02pm On May 09, 2018
Kind gesture and a laudable achievement. But aren't those tables too high for primary school pupils? Laptops are portable but desktops would have been better to reduce the possibility of stealing or unapproved moving...
Re: Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) by SalamRushdie: 12:02pm On May 09, 2018
Buhari govt wont like this
Re: Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) by abbeyty(m): 12:06pm On May 09, 2018
sole26:
Lord help me to execute this kind of projects dis year. Amen

I say big Amen to that, pls make sure you do it when the opportunity comes, make you no waste the money on big ass
Re: Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) by hokafor(m): 12:06pm On May 09, 2018
People are now taken the responsibilities of buhari's government. All the same my bro God bless you,

1 Like

Re: Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 09, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:
Uwarka
Re: Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) by kmaster007: 12:07pm On May 09, 2018
you do well my brother.. dat wat govt cannot do. imagine.. nah to chop money full deir head
Re: Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) by HomeOfMe(f): 12:08pm On May 09, 2018
Rachelsblog:
A Nigerian Man is currently melting hearts Online after returning to his former Primary School to build a Computer lab, Sharing the goodnews on his page Editi Effiong said its a promise he made last year, and each pupil gets to own one Computer each, How nice, to think that he is from Akwa Ibom..

See below!

News From Ebiwali-
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/nigerians-touched-as-man-builds.html

Quite commendable. Unfortunately,the school staff could pack all the computers in one day and auction them off. Nigerian...? Smh.
Re: Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) by Aziishyco(m): 12:11pm On May 09, 2018
Ire2:
If pdp want to win come 2019 then this is their presidential candidate cheesy
Hahahhahah....You're very funny
Re: Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 09, 2018
iRepMyCity:
Lazy Nigerian Youth embarassed
OGA WehDone
Re: Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) by Owokanpa(m): 12:15pm On May 09, 2018
[i][/i] Buhari Must Go..
Re: Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) by iRepMyCity(m): 12:15pm On May 09, 2018
Jay95:
OGA WehDone

dat market no Dey exist o.. gs+c.s grin
Re: Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) by slimfit1(m): 12:16pm On May 09, 2018
God bless him . More from where that comes from. Wike is working.
Re: Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) by Meekdon: 12:21pm On May 09, 2018
this youth is not a lazy youth smiley
Re: Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 09, 2018
iRepMyCity:

dat market no Dey exist o.. gs+c.s grin
LOL grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) by peterrenzel20: 12:25pm On May 09, 2018
Haba!

So the man didn't get secondary education. Illiterate and behaving like one.[/quote]
Re: Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) by Debazent1: 12:31pm On May 09, 2018
Nice one,great mind
Re: Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) by lakesider(m): 12:34pm On May 09, 2018
opsylojay:
who is a better Nigerian?
like for this man
share for Buhari

You will be disappointed when buhari is voted out and your problem never commot ...
Get a life and stop spending 100% of ur life on politics ..
Who told you politicians can solve ur problem .. When politicians are the originator
Re: Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) by Mutemenot(m): 12:44pm On May 09, 2018
Give him some accolades

2 Likes

Re: Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) by mhiztaexpensive(m): 12:45pm On May 09, 2018
I'm motivated by this brother. I'll do the same thing soon, to my secondary school.

1 Like

Re: Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) by einsteine(m): 12:47pm On May 09, 2018
Hmm....

There is a high probability that those computers may be stolen though....
Re: Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) by HoodBillionaire: 12:50pm On May 09, 2018
lapy wey dem go thief
naija is a messed up country
Re: Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) by Topshow2010(m): 12:55pm On May 09, 2018
God bless him for this kind gesture but he shud av bought flat screen desktop for them rather than laptops cause the teaching staff can easily turns the lappy into their personal use.
Re: Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) by TourismMan(m): 1:01pm On May 09, 2018
Giving back to the society. God bless you sir. May I be able to do this to my community someday.
Re: Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) by DEcclesia(m): 1:03pm On May 09, 2018
nice one, God bless you for doing this great work in the life of our future leaders. if we wait for government, it won't come but you did more than government

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 / Ghana's Computer Teacher Gets New Classroom ( Photos) / 7 World Famous Words That Originated In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.