Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,743 members, 7,802,271 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) (40762 Views)

Achievers Varsity Shut Down Over Heavy Protest, Students Vacate School (Pics) / Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag In School. PICS / You Must Go To School: Father Ties His Crying Daughter On Bike To School (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) by Eastprince101(m): 2:50pm On May 09, 2018
Your pastor will never encourage you to do this.... Instead he will tell u to bring the money to church... Go n build him a church he will send pastors... Come n sow a seed or die. God bless this man for investing in humanity [color=#006600][/color] [b][/b]
Re: Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) by Eastprince101(m): 2:53pm On May 09, 2018
eric111111:

Corrupt mind
if say all yahoo boys the reinvest for society... Nigeria would be a better place

1 Like

Re: Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) by hadura29(m): 3:20pm On May 09, 2018
CriticMaestro:

The shirt seems similar with the one Lewis Hamilton wears for formula one race...Nd he races for Mercedes

Yes, most oil companies have shirts, Polos like that too, crested with different brand sponsors ...

1 Like

Re: Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) by asmovic(m): 3:45pm On May 09, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:
So the man didn't get secondary education. Illiterate and behaving like one.
must the news be typed in your language before you can understand? so if he attended secondary school he should forget the source of his education? have you ever given back to any of your Alma mater? if you are not buoyant enough to do what he did, then appreciate him. stop secreting bile!

1 Like

Re: Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) by Pain(m): 3:48pm On May 09, 2018
HE SAID RETURNING TO BUILD NOT FUND..
Re: Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) by neurojosh(m): 3:48pm On May 09, 2018
ednut1:
sadly the computer would be stolen
multiple likes for this..

exactly wah happened back in my sec school... someone did this kind of thing..

the computer lab was burgled just two weeks after it was officially inaugurated.
Re: Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) by SammieJayh(m): 4:54pm On May 09, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:
So the man didn't get secondary education. Illiterate and behaving like one.

Wow!!! Why the hate?
Re: Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) by SammieJayh(m): 5:09pm On May 09, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:
It is very easy to buy used old generation laptops that nobody will maintain and will end up in the bin in 6 months. Illiteracy is bad and costly. Just for cheap praise.

But he still did better than the State/local government there...
Were you expecting him to get Core i7 or i9 laptops for primary school pupils?

You should also know that in most schools in Nigeria(including the private school I attended) only one desktop is made available...we were only shown the Window environments...and never allowed to touch...

1 Like

Re: Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) by mechanics(m): 5:24pm On May 09, 2018
gorgeous888:
God bless u
Amen.
Re: Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) by mechanics(m): 5:24pm On May 09, 2018
Good work.
Re: Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) by poseidon12: 5:27pm On May 09, 2018
opsylojay:
who is a better Nigerian?
like for this man
share for Buhari

I can't believe some people still hit 'share'. Some terrible Nigerians.
Wishing Editi Effiong more blessings.
Re: Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:28pm On May 09, 2018
SammieJayh:

But he still did better than the State/local government there...
Were you expecting him to get Core i7 or i9 laptops for primary school pupils?

You should also know that in most schools in Nigeria(including the private school I attended) only one desktop is made available...we were only shown the Window environments...and never allowed to touch...

Exactly. Illiterates should stop trying to replace the government. That's why we are backwards. No structure. Everybody do what they want.
Re: Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) by KevinDein: 5:29pm On May 09, 2018
This guy is the MVP, mehn.

Definitely should at least be nominated for the man of the year.
Re: Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:47pm On May 09, 2018
If only people can remember their Alma mater from primary to tertiary like this
Re: Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) by poseidon12: 7:17pm On May 09, 2018
systemz:
"...How nice, to think that he is from Akwa Ibom"
What's the meaning of that

I believe the person is elated that somebody from his or her State is doing them proud. I see nothing wrong with that.
Re: Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) by Onucs(m): 8:44pm On May 09, 2018
How can it be one student to a system. Then who the heck is the other chair? Data ghost??
Re: Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) by Nobody: 5:35am On May 10, 2018
Aziishyco:
Hahahhahah....You're very funny

Lol and you seem like a very happy person. You laugh very easily at things. It's good, people like you cheat nature because you people that laugh always are the last to die on earth, because when death want to come and kill you guys. You laugh and laugh and make death laugh and forget his mission cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) by Aziishyco(m): 9:27pm On May 10, 2018
Ire2:

Lol and you seem like a very happy person. You laugh very easily at things. It's good, people like you cheat nature because you people that laugh always are the last to die on earth, because when death want to come and kill you guys. You laugh and laugh and make death laugh and forget his mission cheesy
Hahahaha...You're very funny. anyway, I'm always a happy guy, in fact smile is my selling point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 World Famous Words That Originated In Africa / Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 / What's The Secret To Success In JAMB?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.