Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home (11339 Views)

30th May Sit At Home! “I Am Not In Opposition With IPOB” - Nnia Nwodo / Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife / Just In!!! Igbo Identity: The 'ika' (anioma) Question - Kanu (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home by Ikechukwu12: 8:48pm On May 09, 2018
justtoodark:

east is a shitthole because they have so many like you....you cant await us to stay quiet while you insult nigeria....forget it....

biafra was a fraud....!!!!!.....come and challenge us......to hell with alll of una....!!!!!........ angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Didn't I tell this fool to Bleep off my mention in his other I'd? Why is this shitholan still talking to me?

Shitholan go find you illiterate president in UK and wail to.

2 Likes

Re: Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home by Yyeske(m): 8:49pm On May 09, 2018
selemempe:
Yes it is shameful. The minority are the politicians who are yet to see the handwriting on the wall. In my research i noticed that all who have ever told me no biafra are either in active politics or living in north or west Lagos cannot have more igbos than anyother igbo speaking state. Thats just ur random statistcs...not fact based. However i know for a fact that many most igbo traders in lagos are supporting biafra. Check the last sit-at-home compliance in igbo dominated markets. Yes i am outside biafra land..but not in nigeria. I just finished my first house in a city in biafraland...waiting on God to bless me to start another...still in Biafraland Igboland. What u dont know is that b4 Nnamdi kanu, i was one of those igbos who carry one Nigeria for head like gala. I had dreams of building a house in Abuja. The biafra movement changed me. It changed so many Igbos
Story for the gods
Re: Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home by justtoodark: 8:51pm On May 09, 2018
Ikechukwu12:

Didn't I tell this fool to Bleep off my mention in his other I'd? Why is this shitholan still talking to me?

Shitholan go find you illiterate president in UK and wail to.

noise maker...only sabi how to talk nonesense online.....you want biafra....??....arm yourselfs and get it....!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:51pm On May 09, 2018
Ikechukwu12:

Twisting himself to a pretzel.

Can someone translate this to shitholan to this fool that A black man with an African parent became a president of this nation. Several Igbos and other black Africans are doing very well in the politics of united states and even not just United States. There are several Igbos and other Africans thriving in the politics of the Europe as well. Just because your shithole runs like a grade school stuck in 12th century does not mean the rest of the world is as myopic as your shitholan. There is a reason why everybody else is thriving, including other African nation, while the shithole retrogress. Don't ever mistake the rest of the world is as backwards as una!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Secondly, I don't claim that piece of shit you hail from and you can claim if you like but me, my future children, my family, etc have nothing to do with that shithole. I rather die painfully and worst way imaginably than claim that shithole you from and your president formed it's h hellish identity. My ancestors never claimed that shithole, neither did they ask for that shithole and so do I. I fucking despise your shithole and it's a fucking good thing I don't claim because if I ever do, best believe I'll become a Muslim and very likely join Boko Haram That how much I fucking despise y'all. Truth!!!!!!!

Yes. A bi-racial, American raised, American educated man became President. His African father's only relevance in his life was as a sperm donor. grin No one said Nigerians and other Africans aren't doing well in America. I was addressing your profound delusion of laying some kind of claim to America at the expense of your homeland. Your ancestors, your parents and yourself are contributors to the shiitiness of the "shithole" you speak of. Cos you contributed nothing of value to lift it. You own it. The entire world will always see you as a Nigerian. In Florida, hardly a bastion of American progressive politics, you'll always be asked by a bunch of rednecks where you're from. grin Niggas with funny names and accents will always be from "somewhere" in the consciousness of real Americans - which you certainly aren't.

Your deranged ranting and rabid frothing doesn't detract from reality. You're a black ass, Niger-Congo nigga from West of the Niger in Nigeria. The shame of your roots is yours to bear. The shame of your tribe. The shame of your country. The shame of your continent. The shame of your race. It is all yours to bear. America, a product of Western civilization will never be yours to claim. In your dreams. grin

4 Likes

Re: Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home by justtoodark: 8:54pm On May 09, 2018
we gave up bakassi because their is no sense fighting cameroon....

pan african nonesense....i dont care about pan africana...but our leaders do...

una think we are weak....??...then challenge us and get your biafra....!!!!!..... angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home by justtoodark: 8:58pm On May 09, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Yes. A bi-racial, American raised, American educated man became President. His African father's only relevance in his life was as a sperm donor. grin No one said Nigerians and other Africans aren't doing well in America. I was addressing your profound delusion of laying some kind of claim to America at the expense of your homeland. Your ancestors, your parents and yourself are contributors to the shiitiness of the "shithole" you speak of. Cos you contributed nothing of value to lift it. You own it. The entire world will always see you as a Nigerian. In Florida, hardly a bastion of American progressive politics, you'll always be asked by a bunch of rednecks where you're from. grin Niggas with funny names and accents will always be from "somewhere" in the consciousness of real Americans - which you certainly aren't.

Your deranged ranting and rabid frothing doesn't detract from reality. You're a black ass, Niger-Congo nigga from West of the Niger in Nigeria. The shame of your roots is yours to bear. The shame of your tribe. The shame of your country. The shame of your continent. The shame of your race. It is all yours to bear. America, a product of Western civilization will never be yours to claim. In your dreams. grin

tell am...idiiots.....light skinned my foot.... angry angry
Re: Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home by Reelectbuhari: 8:59pm On May 09, 2018
justtoodark:

east is a shitthole because they have so many like you....you cant await us to stay quiet while you insult nigeria....forget it....

biafra was a fraud....!!!!!.....come and challenge us......to hell with alll of una....!!!!!........ angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

oga he is from south south not east.....

secondly biafra is not a fraud but a future bright and enterprising nature.....

u should be ashamed of ursef.....product of genital misconception....

ask ur fathers and fetish ancestors about oba ovonranmwem and how he was shamefully disgraced.......

he died in sorrow.....in a gutter beside calabar....
Re: Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home by justtoodark: 9:00pm On May 09, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

oga he is from south south not east.....

secondly biafra is not a fraud but a future bright and enterprising nature.....

u should be ashamed of ursef.....product of genital misconception....

ask ur fathers and fetish ancestors about oba ovonranmwem and how he was shamefully disgraced.......

he died in sorrow.....in a gutter beside calabar....

sharrap their....na igbo deltan....you cant confuse me.... angry angry

1 Like

Re: Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home by Reelectbuhari: 9:00pm On May 09, 2018
Yyeske:
Who cares though
so stop telling us.....
Re: Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home by justtoodark: 9:03pm On May 09, 2018
sit at home....we still dont care....you break the laws of nigeria,you will be arrested...and when you play too stubborn,you will be shot....

period......

1 Like

Re: Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home by Reelectbuhari: 9:04pm On May 09, 2018
justtoodark:

noise maker...only sabi how to talk nonesense online.....you want biafra....??....arm yourselfs and get it....!!!!

I just realise u just a juvenile.......a child below 18yrs.....

u suppose to be revising ur books for jamb next year and not talking unverified nonsense
Re: Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:05pm On May 09, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

if they are not tribe what are they.....then

OK they are delta ika, delta ndokwa or delta anioma.....i think these names suits them....dey can chose any or can simply answer south Delta...

What's your point? That some Igbos are no longer Igbos because Abacha created states and called them SS?
Re: Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home by justtoodark: 9:09pm On May 09, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:

What's your point? That some Igbos are no longer Igbos because Abacha created states and called them SS?

abacha did nothing....the people went to abacha to do it....what does abacha understand from that area back then....??

practicaly nothing....the people divided nigeria not any military or goverment.....
Re: Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:10pm On May 09, 2018
justtoodark:

abacha did nothing....the people went to abacha to do it....what does abacha understand from that area back then....??

practicaly nothing....the people divided nigeria not any military or goverment.....

ok
Re: Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home by Reelectbuhari: 9:13pm On May 09, 2018
justtoodark:

sharrap their....na igbo deltan....you cant confuse me.... angry angry

actually am not concerned about IGBO DELTA or DELTA IGBO.....my concern is igbos...

I only replied u for spewing rubbish against biafra......

once more am not interested or concerned about delta IGBO or IGBO delta....

my main concern are igbos.....
Re: Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home by justtoodark: 9:13pm On May 09, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:

dont mind am....they cant imagine that people that they fraudulently named biafrans betrayed them back then....

and they are still doing it till today...if we were realy toghether,the people would have demanded already to be toghether again....

but they didnt....they kept on dividing and dividing....even some tribes today still want their own states......
Re: Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home by Reelectbuhari: 9:14pm On May 09, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:

I dont think for now they have to be igbos....

we have to be realistic for biafra to be achieved
Re: Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home by justtoodark: 9:14pm On May 09, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

actually am not concerned about IGBO DELTA or DELTA IGBO.....my concern is igbos...

I only replied u for spewing rubbish against biafra......

once more am not interested or concerned about delta IGBO or IGBO delta....

my main concern are igbos.....

then keep to the east...stop saying ss and se...its ridiculous and provocative.....

1 Like

Re: Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home by sonya4all(m): 9:15pm On May 09, 2018
Ikechukwu12:

See this one decieving himself with the bold. Yes oooo my love of your Niggeria is found the same place you find Kim Kardashian's virginity. grin grin grin

I was listingto you how NOBODY, not even prisoners, want to return back to your shithole. How even the most peaceful, polite, Western nation does not even want you Niggerians despite opening their borders to Africans and Caribbeans after Trump won. Why they don't want y'all? Because you Niggerians are escaping your hellhole to their thriving nation in an alarming rate.

Your shithole is a SHITHOLE

No he started sounding a juvenile.
Your black ass would forever attract the shame of the shithole membership on you till you breath your last..

In clear terms,Americans would always ask you where is Biafra you claim,then hopelessly you will mention NIGERIA. the place of your birth..
It's your cross to....

2 Likes

Re: Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home by justtoodark: 9:18pm On May 09, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

then,you must go to war...america cant help you,russia,china,europe cant help you....invade nigeria....??

thats declaration of war....!!...this battle we will fight..... angry angry

1 Like

Re: Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:18pm On May 09, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

I'm not sure you understand what it means to be Igbo. It's not a choice.
Re: Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home by Reelectbuhari: 9:19pm On May 09, 2018
justtoodark:

then keep to the east...stop saying ss and se...its ridiculous and provocative.....

is like u are high on cheap weed.....or u hv smoked condemn tyres....

have u ever seen my post tagging south south

my confinement is easta nd east only....for biafra to be achieved....
Re: Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home by justtoodark: 9:21pm On May 09, 2018
we swore to dont allow colonialits back into africa....kenya gave up,wakanda iddiots,,,,south africa gave up,gays....

we are nigerians...we dont give our word and then deny it.....we shall battle all of una....!!!!....till world ends...!!!!... angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home by Reelectbuhari: 9:21pm On May 09, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:

I'm not sure you understand what it means to be Igbo. It's not a choice.

they have taken a path of peace and declared unto themselves that theey are not IGBOs

why trying to call them igbo again
Re: Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home by justtoodark: 9:22pm On May 09, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

is like u are high on cheap weed.....or u hv smoked condemn tyres....

have u ever seen my post tagging south south

my confinement is easta nd east only....for biafra to be achieved....

then tell your people to stop saying ss and se....am not going to separate between good igbos and bad igbos....i dont play that stuff....
Re: Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home by Reelectbuhari: 9:23pm On May 09, 2018
justtoodark:

then,you must go to war...america cant help you,russia,china,europe cant help you....invade nigeria....??

thats declaration of war....!!...this battle we will fight..... angry angry

I hv told u this boy to go back to school....
don't just sit here and write mere political pronouncements or technicalities of procedure....moreover war is no longer an option,,,,refrendum has answered the questions for war
Re: Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home by justtoodark: 9:26pm On May 09, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

they have taken a path of peace and declared unto themselves that theey are not IGBOs

i can tell you why...because your ancestors were involved selling them to white perverts in the atlantic slave nonesense....

the brain may forget,but the blood doesnt forget...
Re: Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home by justtoodark: 9:29pm On May 09, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

I hv told u this boy to go back to school....
don't just sit here and write mere political pronouncements or technicalities of procedure....moreover war is no longer an option,,,,refrendum has answered the questions for war

their is no such thing as referenting.....
Re: Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home by Shalomc(f): 9:29pm On May 09, 2018
justtoodark:
shalomc be warned....i dont mess around...dont mention me no more.....!!!! angry angry angry angry
Haiiii
Re: Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home by Reelectbuhari: 9:29pm On May 09, 2018
justtoodark:

then tell your people to stop saying ss and se....am not going to separate between good igbos and bad igbos....i dont play that stuff....

take ur ss and go leave east 4 us
Re: Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home by Reelectbuhari: 9:31pm On May 09, 2018
justtoodark:

their is no such thing as referenting.....
I said referendum not referenting

olodos now are joining nairaland
Re: Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:31pm On May 09, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

When did they/we do that?

You can't just declare yourself Igbo or not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fg Approves Contracts For Construction, Rehabilitation Of Road Projects At N169b / New Judge To Sign Igboho Aides’ Release Warrant Today / Presidential Transition Council Raises Alarm Over Fake Twitter Handle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.