Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal (50962 Views)

Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) / Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut / BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by Masama: 1:46pm On May 09, 2018
ollah2:

Why ? So they can invade their country and ruin it like they did Iraq, Syria, Libya and Afganistan.?

Why didnt USA Invade North Korea? Because they had nukes. Dumbs like you just follow without making use of your head
Mr man, if you want to make your point, you can do so without insulting me. Who invaded Syria and Libya? Was it not this same Obama? Now he's here talking nonsense and you're supporting him. Enough of the personal insults. If you want to have a dialogue, then you must learn to do so with respect

5 Likes

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by MiltonFine: 1:48pm On May 09, 2018
karpentar:

It's a sign of inferiority complex accepting a white-reject like Obama as a black man. What makes him more black than white?
Gbam! So on point.. No wonder the Black's became slaves in the first place. They'll keep selling themselves to the Whites till Jesus comes.
Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by Navalsadiq(m): 1:48pm On May 09, 2018
elgramz:
Trump is a hundred times smarter than Obama.
he is a business genius now and Obama is an athlete

2 Likes

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by thunderbabs: 1:49pm On May 09, 2018
Oro Trump yii ti su Buhari, walahi
Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by ifyboy60(m): 1:49pm On May 09, 2018
ollah2:

A thread made it to the front page and I had to comment while including a link for people to read. Most of the commenters here don't know anything.

They are programmed to hate anything that includes Islam or Muslim
They are programmed to agree with whatever USA or Trump says or does.

You see them calling Obama spineless yet his regime issued family visas to Africa like never before. His regime issued visas to pregnant women but they hate him because of whatever reasons best known to them.

u are correct, some pips comment out of emotions.
bottom line is dat trump and his supporters don't want Iran to even 'smell' nuclear technology coz of the NK experience.

but while NK nukes is for deterrence against an invasion, Iran would put it in d hands of terrorists like Hezbollah and dat scares d shii at out every rational tinker.

2 Likes

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 09, 2018
GabrielYulaw:

Funded in the hundreds of billions. Yet any time America engineers itself into war, trillions of dollars magically appears to prosecute it. Google how much the Iraqi war costs and how much was needed to successfully fix Amerika's infrastructural decay
Talking about infrastructural decay, hope you are not a Nigerian though? That would just be hypocricy. We haven't earned the right to talk about other countries "Infrastructure"
Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by itchie: 1:49pm On May 09, 2018
MrMystrO:

Trump Is a slowpoke
You can believe whatever makes you sleep well at night, that won't change the reality that you'll always wake up to.........Donald Trump is the President of the united states of America grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 09, 2018
ollah2:
Here is a link to info about the 1953 coup the CIA pulled off on Iran at the request of BP oil company. If you feel Iran has no right to self defense after it's government was overthrown for an oil company and a dictator installed then you are confused. Bolton really wants war. Isreal wants war. Isreal shot down two Iranian jets in Syria.
But as expected the braindead Nigerians who knows nothing will jubilate because a Muslim country is involved. Their hatred, stupidity, bigotry, hypocrisy is of the highest order

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/aug/19/cia-admits-role-1953-iranian-coup
Iranian military presence in Syria must never be allowed

1 Like

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by BeijinDossier: 1:52pm On May 09, 2018
You are right. Netanyahu just exposed Iran fortnight ago.

unknownsolja:
obama was a spinless leader and the deal was bad and iran lied about their nuclear activities,some people dont know why EU doesnt want to scrap the deal..its just for money.the EU have some business interest in iran.obama gave iran 1.7billion dollars in cash after the deal and got nothing in return..the deal didnt address the main issue that iran will stop testing and upgrading their ballistic missiles and ballistic missiles are used for 1thing..to deliver nuclear war head

3 Likes

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by ollah2: 1:55pm On May 09, 2018
Masama:

Mr man, if you want to make your point, you can do so without insulting me. Who invaded Syria and Libya? Was it not this same Obama? Now he's here talking nonsense and you're supporting him. Enough of the personal insults. If you want to have a dialogue, then you must learn to do so with respect

Government makes good and bad policies. Obama made terrible policies and part of them includes invasion of Libya and Syria. Agreeing wirh Obama on this one doesn't mean I'm his fan or I agree with all his policies neither do I disagree with all of Trump policies. But the truth is I 'll never like a man that sees me as less a man because
IM MADE OF BLACK

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by ollah2: 1:57pm On May 09, 2018
Fyi0:

Iranian military presence in Syria must never be allowed

Why can't they be allowed? They are there officially alongside the Russians, why should a country invited officially to a place shouldn't be there but countires without official invitation namely Isreal and USA should?

Kindly explain

2 Likes

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by MiltonFine: 1:58pm On May 09, 2018
Navalsadiq:
he is a business genius now and Obama is an athlete
Business genius my foot..Trump inherited an already established real estate business from his father, evaded taxes for God knows how long, and has an inflated sense of pride. Whereas, Obama's life is an epic story of 'grass to grace' and not even trump or the Devil himself can change it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by wonlasewonimi: 1:59pm On May 09, 2018
The simple reason why not everyone should have a right to vote. Are these the Nigerians you want to trust to vote a credible candidate in the next elections praising trumps brainfart? Shithole continues....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by Amaaf(m): 1:59pm On May 09, 2018
ollah2:
Here is a link to info about the 1953 coup the CIA pulled off on Iran at the request of BP oil company. If you feel Iran has no right to self defense after it's government was overthrown for an oil company and a dictator installed then you are confused. Bolton really wants war. Isreal wants war. Isreal shot down two Iranian jets in Syria.
But as expected the braindead Nigerians who knows nothing will jubilate because a Muslim country is involved. Their hatred, stupidity, bigotry, hypocrisy is of the highest order

That's how they started Iraq war

1 Like

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by Masama: 2:00pm On May 09, 2018
ollah2:

Government makes good and bad policies. Obama made terrible policies and part of them includes invasion of Libya and Syria. Agreeing wirh Obama on this one doesn't mean I'm his fan or I agree with all his policies neither do I disagree with all of Trump policies. But the truth is I 'll never like a man that sees me as less a man because
IM MADE OF BLACK
Trump doesn't see anyone as less than human because of their skin colour, that's what the liberal media want you to believe. Can you tell me one instance where trump said or did anything that indicated he sees black people as less than human? Trump is not a racist.

1 Like

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by ollah2: 2:01pm On May 09, 2018
ifyboy60:

u are correct, some pips comment out of emotions.
bottom line is dat trump and his supporters don't want Iran to even 'smell' nuclear technology coz of the NK experience.

but while NK nukes is for deterrence against an invasion, Iran would put it in d hands of terrorists like Hezbollah and dat scares d shii at out every rational tinker.

IRAN was invaded but the CIA decades ago, why shoudnt they defend their country from further invasion?
Who named Hezbollah terrorist? The West right?

If Hezbollah is a terrorist what would you call CIA?

Let remind you of an old song. Will.I.AM summed up Trump and America foreign policies .
Go figure

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by Masama: 2:02pm On May 09, 2018
MiltonFine:
Business genius my foot..Trump inherited an already established real estate business from his father, evaded taxes for God knows how long, and has an inflated sense of pride. Whereas, Obama's life is an epic story of 'grass to grace' and not even trump or the Devil himself can change it.
Anyone who can turn millions of dollars into billions of dollars is a business genius. Yeah, Trump is a business genius
Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by ollah2: 2:04pm On May 09, 2018
Amaaf:

That's how they started Iraq war

Exactly. But most of these folks here are too dumb to reason with their brains

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 09, 2018
Lucasbalo:
You sure don't have a clue how things work in America. I bet you will support the KKK over any civil rights organizations. Some Nigerians never ceases to amaze me. When over 90% of African Americans thinks Trump is a bigot and a guy from Nigeria is supporting someone that think of him and people that looks like him as subhuman. You wouldn't even find a Bull supporting a Tiger in the jungle. Real sad.
90%of lazy, ignorant, crooked African Americans

3 Likes

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by ollah2: 2:05pm On May 09, 2018
Masama:

Trump doesn't see anyone as less than human because of their skin colour, that's what the liberal media want you to believe. Can you tell me one instance where trump said or did anything that indicated he sees black people as less than human? Trump is not a racist.

He isn't a racist but deportation of Liberians who have been in the states since God knows when is what?
Do the know the number of blacks crossing border to Canada?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by goodmike7: 2:06pm On May 09, 2018
goslowgoslow:

Please can you explain?

What’s there to explain? When Trump campaigned about bringing 20m jobs into the United States, Obama asked if he had a manic wand but low and behold in just 15months he has brought over 2m jobs. Do you still want further explanations?

1 Like

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by dermmy(m): 2:08pm On May 09, 2018
hoMegas:
It is not surprising to see our beloved country in the state that it is today. Simply because, most Nigerians will mindlessly gobble down whatever is presented to them hook, line and sinker. There is nothing preventing any of the mindless Fools above me from going to the internet and reading about the JCPOA agreement. In the first place, Obama never paid Iran American money as a part of any agreement, the financial exchange that occurred was simply a transfer back of Iranian assets seized during the Iranian Revolution back to Iran. The four hundred million dollars that was reportedly paid was as a compensation for the fighter aircraft Iran ordered prior to the revolution that were not delivered.
America claims today that Iran violates the terms of the JCPOA agreement,meanwhile the IAEA (organization responsible for inspections and verification of the deal.) has submitted reports to the consistency that Iran has been complying with the agreement. Benjamin Netanyahu's histrionics is reminiscent of George Bush 's clamoring for war with Iraq. This is just a recurring situation of Drumf trying to destroy his more illustrious predecessors legacy.
Lastly, to the Nigerians that babble endlessly about the subject of homosexuality and Obama .It was a conservative U. s Supreme Court justice that legalized homosexuality throughout America. The siege of Mosul and the Alliance that dismembered Isis Was The work of President Obama.
While I agree that President Obama was not the perfect leader, Ignorant Nigerian youths should do their best to Investigate before making mindless claims on such matters.
Thank you.

I feel like buying a rolls royce for you. You are well informed, i salute

3 Likes

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by goodmike7: 2:08pm On May 09, 2018
ollah2:

He isn't a racist but deportation of Liberians who have been in the states since God knows when is what?

Please don’t say what you don’t know. Obama had 8 years to give illegal immigrants resident permit but what did he do with it? Mind you Trump used it as a campaign promise and he is a man of his words.

1 Like

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 09, 2018
ollah2:

Why can't they be allowed? They are there officially alongside the Russians, why should a country invited officially to a place shouldn't be there but countires without official invitation namely Isreal and USA should?

Kindly explain
Good.
They can't be allowed because they have sworn to obliterate Israel. It has refused to recognize the Israeli nation.

Such a people can't be allowed close to Israel

1 Like

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 09, 2018
jaxxy:
Obama is abit too diplomatic. It doesn't work for everybody. Let trump review wat he wants to
Trump have good diplomatic skills than obama.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by ollah2: 2:13pm On May 09, 2018
Fyi0:

Good.
They can't be allowed because they have sworn to obliterate Israel. It has refused to recognize the Israeli nation.

But Isreal can be allowed to treat Palestines like slaves despite given them part of their land just after WW2 as agreed by UN?

4 Likes

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by dyn1800: 2:14pm On May 09, 2018
lol! don't mind some kids here... they no nothing about international Politics... Oh religion where is tha sting? See what you've caused our generation.
ollah2:

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by GabrielYulaw(m): 2:17pm On May 09, 2018
Penisinpenisout:

Talking about infrastructural decay, hope you are not a Nigerian though? That would just be hypocricy. We haven't earned the right to talk about other countries "Infrastructure"

Are we talking about Trump, Iran and America here or about Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by MiltonFine: 2:19pm On May 09, 2018
goodmike7:

What’s there to explain? When Trump campaigned about bringing 20m jobs into the United States, Obama asked if he had a manic wand but low and behold in just 15months he has brought over 2m jobs. Do you still want further explanations?
When Obama became president the US was reeling from the economic adversities of the global economic melt down. 15 months into Obama's regime the US economy was strong again and jobs were flowing like river benue and your fellow Nigerians were flocking there like locusts. Would I say Obama worked wonders? No. Because facts show that the US have good systems that work,so any president should do fine. Obama inherited a good system and so did Trump. Don't come here and tell us stories of 2million jobs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by Masama: 2:19pm On May 09, 2018
ollah2:

You have to get full knowledge on things before terming them racist actions. These Liberians were people who were accepted in the US through a "Temporary" protected status granted them to stay in the US while the Liberian civil war lasted. The civil war ended years ago and their DED is expiring next year. Trump refused to renew it. Why should he renew it? The war is long over. If you want to stay on in America, then you go and get your papers and make your stay legal. These guys have had over a decade to do so and they haven't done it, they just want to keep hiding under a TPS that has long become unnecessary and expired. And get your fact right, Trump hasn't deported any of them. They have one full year to go and get their papers like everybody else. If they don't do so then they'll be deported. Funny thing is that this ones can even apply for US citizenship having lived that long in the US. So there's a lot of opportunities for them to continue staying in the US, they should take it and stop crying wolf where there is none. The TPS was a temporary program to accommodate Liberians during the civil war in their country, the war ended long time ago, why should the DED continue?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by GabrielYulaw(m): 2:20pm On May 09, 2018
Fyi0:

Good.

You are right. I too have sworn to make sure Buhari doesn't win next year's election. Hoin by your logic that means I cannot be allowed close to Abuja

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Hurricane Irma : Sucks Ocean Away From Florida And Bahamas Beaches / MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) / India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.