Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

I Didn’t Storm Out Of South West Leaders Meeting – Fayemi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Storm Out Of South West Leaders Meeting – Fayemi (16929 Views)

South-west Leaders Caution Igbos Over Peter Obi / APC Lagos West Leaders Warn Babajide Sanwo-olu / Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Storm Out Of South West Leaders Meeting – Fayemi by nairavsdollars(f): 12:47pm On May 09, 2018
The Minister of Mines and Steel Development and Governorship Aspirant of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Dr Kayode Fayemi, has denied media reports that he stormed out of a meeting of the party’s South West leaders with Ekiti State governorship aspirants in Abuja on Tuesday.
The Minister said in a statement in Abuja on Wednesday that contrary to misleading media reports and social media posts purporting that he walked out of the meeting, he only left the venue, like other attendees, at the end of the meeting.

The Minister in the statement signed by his Special Adviser on Media, Mr Yinka Oyebode, said there was no basis for him to storm out of the meeting which was called by the leaders to proffer way forward for the party, in the face of the rescheduled Ekiti governorship primary.

The Minister, however said he could not make the second part of the meeting when it reconvened later in the evening, having earlier taken permission from the leaders to attend another meeting.
“It is thus worrisome and highly embarrassing reading reports of purported ‘walk out’ on our leaders when nothing like that actually took place.

“We implore well-meaning members of the society and members of our great party to disregard the misleading reports.” The statement added.

Read more https://independent.ng/i-didnt-storm-out-of-south-west-leaders-meeting-fayemi/

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Storm Out Of South West Leaders Meeting – Fayemi by IamPatriotic(m): 12:49pm On May 09, 2018
Fayemi should stop wasting his time, Oni is the consensus candidate, period!

21 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Storm Out Of South West Leaders Meeting – Fayemi by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 09, 2018
Fayemi and Oni both of them are not consensus candidate.. they should pave way for new candidates that has not known corruption like them.

Also, Both of them are not a sensitive leaders during their tenure and always aloof to the people's need unlike Fayose. They will loose d election by landslide to fayose's deputy.

6 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Storm Out Of South West Leaders Meeting – Fayemi by nairavsdollars(f): 1:07pm On May 09, 2018
What is Fayemi looking for again? former governor, serving minister. na only him waka come? Some people are just too greedy

Drchristian:
Fayemi and Oni both of them are not consensus candidate.. they should pave way for new candidates that has known corruption like them.

Both of them are not a sensitive leaders.. they will loose d election by landslide to fayose's deputy

28 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Storm Out Of South West Leaders Meeting – Fayemi by Bossontop(m): 1:09pm On May 09, 2018
undecided
Oga!!!.....u walk out abi u no walk out...na d kwesion b dat....no come dey disturb pesin with english abeg

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Storm Out Of South West Leaders Meeting – Fayemi by afroniger: 1:09pm On May 09, 2018
I don't think Fayemi stands a chance against Eleka. He should respect himself and stick to his mines ministry to avoid a repeat of the last 16-0 disgrace.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Storm Out Of South West Leaders Meeting – Fayemi by three: 1:09pm On May 09, 2018

You didn't storm out you only left!

Okay, wordsmith

No be today I know say you fit yarn...

I still remember your robust response to Soludo in which you CLEARLY stated that once Buhari takes over competent ministers will be appointed!

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2015/01/former-ekiti-governor-kayode-fayemi.html?m=0

Voicemail!

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Storm Out Of South West Leaders Meeting – Fayemi by maestroferddi: 1:11pm On May 09, 2018
Whether you stormed out o or jumped in, one incontestable fact is that APC will be humiliated again in Ekiti State come July this year.

Awon desperado...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Storm Out Of South West Leaders Meeting – Fayemi by Nairalandmentor(m): 1:12pm On May 09, 2018
grin

Need a website design? Get started without advanced payments. Check my signature
Re: I Didn’t Storm Out Of South West Leaders Meeting – Fayemi by prynsex(m): 1:13pm On May 09, 2018
You wind out bah?

Re: I Didn’t Storm Out Of South West Leaders Meeting – Fayemi by debossng: 1:13pm On May 09, 2018
Sorry you fly out
Re: I Didn’t Storm Out Of South West Leaders Meeting – Fayemi by adisabarber(m): 1:17pm On May 09, 2018
If you like storm out, if you like thunder out. Na una sabi
Re: I Didn’t Storm Out Of South West Leaders Meeting – Fayemi by obowunmi(m): 1:18pm On May 09, 2018
Fayemi is a thief and a liar.

His aides are RAPISTS.
Re: I Didn’t Storm Out Of South West Leaders Meeting – Fayemi by obowunmi(m): 1:19pm On May 09, 2018
If FAYEMI likes, let him blow grammar from today until tomorrow. The people of EKITI do not want him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Storm Out Of South West Leaders Meeting – Fayemi by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:20pm On May 09, 2018
And as usual, nobody talks about the main post.

It is unfortunate that our media is going toward more sensationalism, we should be discussing if someone deliberately misinformed the public, is Fayemi not being sincere and other things related to the topic, but we are too lazy to analyse anything, yet we want leadership.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Storm Out Of South West Leaders Meeting – Fayemi by jaxxy(m): 1:22pm On May 09, 2018
Ur performance will speak for u. Not all this garbage.
Re: I Didn’t Storm Out Of South West Leaders Meeting – Fayemi by wakes: 1:27pm On May 09, 2018
ok
Re: I Didn’t Storm Out Of South West Leaders Meeting – Fayemi by haffaze777(m): 1:35pm On May 09, 2018
maestroferddi:
Whether you stormed out o or jumped in, one incontestable fact is that APC will be humiliated again in Ekiti State come July this year.

Awon desperado...
I don't know what make this clown think he can. win PDP in ekiti,Apc can't win ekiti just like PDP can't win Lagos, Ogun and Osun State

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Storm Out Of South West Leaders Meeting – Fayemi by bedspread: 1:42pm On May 09, 2018
People that FAYOSE and Eleka will Thrash

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Storm Out Of South West Leaders Meeting – Fayemi by MikaelJP(m): 1:44pm On May 09, 2018
This Ajele man is dreaming. Ekiti kete has rejected you and will never accepted you back.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Storm Out Of South West Leaders Meeting – Fayemi by thymee(m): 1:49pm On May 09, 2018
Mr man Keep off from ekiti affair
Ur time is up
Re: I Didn’t Storm Out Of South West Leaders Meeting – Fayemi by bamipet01: 1:51pm On May 09, 2018
Fayemi is a greedy man, let him go away. Is he the only intelligent man in Ekiti? After beeing the formal governor and current minister. He's still jostling for governorship position in Ekiti. Fayemi and Oni are not qualify to take that position.
Re: I Didn’t Storm Out Of South West Leaders Meeting – Fayemi by SEYILIGHT(m): 1:53pm On May 09, 2018
Ekiti people now hate me...
Re: I Didn’t Storm Out Of South West Leaders Meeting – Fayemi by Charly68: 2:12pm On May 09, 2018
I thought the man is intelligent until he ventured to return to Govt house again despite the hullabaloo...he took a very wrong step indeed ..remain in Abuja and push forward a trustworthy candidate like Adebayo did for you and then sit back and monitor how development goes.. If he is defeated fair & square now it means he has lost his political influence in the party
Re: I Didn’t Storm Out Of South West Leaders Meeting – Fayemi by gurnam: 2:29pm On May 09, 2018
nairavsdollars:
What is Fayemi looking for again? former governor, serving minister. na only him waka come? Some people are just too greedy

This is exactly my thought!! Na only him dey that can run the state?

He should give way
Re: I Didn’t Storm Out Of South West Leaders Meeting – Fayemi by san316(m): 2:31pm On May 09, 2018
Toh, thank God you cleared the air.
Re: I Didn’t Storm Out Of South West Leaders Meeting – Fayemi by ipobarecriminals: 2:40pm On May 09, 2018
angry Fayose go laff una if dey field Fayemi as APC candidate.
Re: I Didn’t Storm Out Of South West Leaders Meeting – Fayemi by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:11pm On May 09, 2018
Who cares if you walk out or not
Re: I Didn’t Storm Out Of South West Leaders Meeting – Fayemi by alen4smith(m): 3:43pm On May 09, 2018
Drchristian:
Fayemi and Oni both of them are not consensus candidate.. they should pave way for new candidates that has known corruption like them.

Both of them are not a sensitive leaders.. they will loose d election by landslide to fayose's deputy
and fayose's deputy has not tasted corruption?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Government To Improve Remuneration For Teachers, Other Workers / APC Clears Ondo Local Government Election / Israel Ajao: Former Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.