Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Reach Your Goals - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Reach Your Goals (543 Views)

Goals To Pursue Before 30 / 9 Strategic Ways To Set And Achieve Your Goals / Friendship Goals: 7 Female Friends Qualify As Medical Doctors In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reach Your Goals by oluspicy: 2:24pm On May 09, 2018
Trust you are doing great my readers anywhere you may be.

It’s a new week as we all know, but I will like to sow a seed of encouragement into our mindset as you read along…

Do you know that sometimes ago, Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jimoh Ibrahim, Mike Adenuga… were looking at Moshood Abiola, Nwanyawu, Igbinedion, Dantata as YOU are doing now…

Do you know that sometimes ago, Messi, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho were looking at Maradonna, Roberto Baggio, Romario, Jam Stam, Luther Mathaius.. as YOU are doing now…

Do you know that sometimes ago, Bill Gate, Warren Buffette, Carlos Helu… were looking at Rothschild, Rockefella, Henry Ford as YOU are doing now…

Do you know that sometimes ago, Goodluck Jonathan, Late M.Yar Adua were looking at Tafawa Balewa, Muritala M, Ibrahim Babangida… as YOU are doing now…

Do you know that sometimes ago, Pastor E. O. Adeboye,Bishop Oyedepo, Areogun, W. F. Kumuyi… were looking at Joseph Ayodele Babalola, Obadare, Benson Idahosa, Kc Price… as YOU are doing now…

Do you know that sometimes ago, Emeifile, Sanusi Lamido, Charles Soludo (a.k.a. Mr. Solution) were looking at Clement Isong, Vincent, O. Ahmed, M. Morno… as YOU are doing now….

Hmmm… Even sometimes ago Ibikunle Amosu was looking at Osoba, Gbenga Daniel… as you are doing now…

The only thing that speaks in the lives of these people and the only difference among them is TIME called TOMORROW. Your TOMORROW is only in the hands of God. Get ready to fill the vacuum of the Legend you are looking at as you read this message. Grace of God will eventually take you there.

Don’t stop when the road is closed. Continue even if it will take you to create another. We will all get there by special grace of God.

Every KING was once a CRYING BABY, every PRINCIPAL was once a PUPIL and every BUILDING was once a picture. The person you admire so much was once a nobody. The person you attended his or her wedding was once a chief bachelor or spinster. So why worry in life?

It’s not about where you are today but where you will reach tomorrow. Alphabet “O” which stands for OPPORTUNITY, is absent in ”YESTERDAY” but once in ”tOday” And three times in ”tOmOrrOw”. So Stay Positive Always and have hope. Your TOMORROW will surely be better than TODAY. Believe in yourself and never give up because the FUTURE is BRIGHT!

Have a blessed week.

Encourage someone today because I have done mine.

I wish to improve on this in no distance future.

Thank you.

https://oluspicyinspires./2018/05/09/reach-your-goals/

(1) (Reply)

The Website Is Not Working For The Pass To Days.. Who Notice It? / Marketing Executives Needed At A Top Tier Insurance Firm / French Graduate Needs A Job!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.