Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

I No Marry Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I No Marry Again (679 Views)

I No Marry Again!!!! Bride Changed Her Mind And Abandoned Her Husband On Wedding / Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? / Muslim Lady Reject Bride Price , Ask Husband To Promise Her Not To Marry Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I No Marry Again by Hiploko(m): 5:04pm On May 09, 2018
Hi All,

Please we are currently having this very funny and important conversation in the office.

My colleague (A lady) said that it is an offense punishable by law if a guy promises a lady marriage in the course of a relationship and later reneges on the promise. Some are saying it is not true because 70% of our bachelors are supposed to be in jail as a result. Infact, many guys use the marriage bait to get down with a lady. One asked her what are the evidences to be tendered in court to earn a punishment,she said text messages, Whatsapp chats, witness comments on seeing us together, family witnesses etc.

This sounds very funny. And this link from google seems to support her

http://citzenreporters..com.ng/2016/04/breach-of-promise-to-marry-and-remedies.html

What is your take on this please?
Re: I No Marry Again by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:25pm On May 09, 2018
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

This is serious ni o!!!!
Re: I No Marry Again by Hiploko(m): 6:04pm On May 09, 2018
very serious o
Re: I No Marry Again by PresidentAtiku(m): 11:40am On May 10, 2018
Hiploko:
very serious o
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I No Marry Again by Hiploko(m): 7:53pm On May 11, 2018
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Sex Lover Caught Putting His D**k In Between Dummy's Leg / Man Narrates How His 21 Year Old Female Cousin Introduced Him To Sex At 6 / Useless BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.