Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,593 members, 7,801,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

I Just Discovered I'm Dating My Friend's Ex Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Discovered I'm Dating My Friend's Ex Girlfriend (966 Views)

I Just Discovered I'm AS / Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex / I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Discovered I'm Dating My Friend's Ex Girlfriend by Novelistguy(m): 5:29pm On May 09, 2018
Before you shout breakup, lemme elaborate.

I never knew my friend was dating this girl cause they had a secret relationship and we're not even that close cause he's actually a friend of my friend. He broke up with her, broke her heart too and left her broken. Then I met her and she told me everything. She likes me and I like her... I was practically crushing on her before I discovered the whole thing. So what do I do... I'm thinking of telling that guy.
Re: I Just Discovered I'm Dating My Friend's Ex Girlfriend by Josh64(m): 5:38pm On May 09, 2018
smiley
Re: I Just Discovered I'm Dating My Friend's Ex Girlfriend by Josh64(m): 5:41pm On May 09, 2018
You've done nothing wrong except you are close pal to the said guy. If her story is true cos these girls can lie ehn, then you should give her a chance. Everyone deserves to be happy irrespective of previous mishaps.

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered I'm Dating My Friend's Ex Girlfriend by SoapQueen(f): 5:42pm On May 09, 2018
Novelistguy:
Before you shout breakup, lemme elaborate.

I never knew my friend was dating this girl cause they had a secret relationship and we're not even that close cause he's actually a friend of my friend. He broke up with her, broke her heart too and left her broken. Then I met her and she told me everything. She likes me and I like her... I was practically crushing on her before I discovered the whole thing. So what do I do... I'm thinking of telling that guy.

You have my blessings. Carry on! You haven't done anything wrong here.

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered I'm Dating My Friend's Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 09, 2018
Ehyaa.. So what do you expect us to do
Re: I Just Discovered I'm Dating My Friend's Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 09, 2018
Contact me for the best of graphic designs
Re: I Just Discovered I'm Dating My Friend's Ex Girlfriend by Novelistguy(m): 6:53pm On May 09, 2018
Josh64:
You've done nothing wrong except you are close pal to the said guy. If her story is true cos these girls can lie ehn, then you should give her a chance. Everyone deserves to be happy irrespective of previous mishaps.

I just don't want an orbiter (that's how I see the guy) of my circle to cause bad vibes to the rest of my friends. I'm thinking of telling him.
Re: I Just Discovered I'm Dating My Friend's Ex Girlfriend by Josh64(m): 7:10pm On May 09, 2018
If someone I knew in passing was dating my ex, especially one I broke up with, then I wouldnt give a rats ass about it, except if yall are kids and still passing babes around for fun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered I'm Dating My Friend's Ex Girlfriend by gonkin(m): 7:13pm On May 09, 2018
Are you dating your friend or your girl. Dont think too much about it. If she's a good girl carry on. Na human being she be.

What if you are married to her and along the line you became close friends with her ex, would u divorce.
Re: I Just Discovered I'm Dating My Friend's Ex Girlfriend by austyn0(m): 7:15pm On May 09, 2018
You gotta tell him.

(1) (Reply)

Viral Video Of Husband And Wife Having Sex On Flight In Mexico / Man In Shock As His Girlfriend Flew From UK To Surprise Him For Valentine's Day / Pls In Need Of Money For Brother's Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.