Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Deadrat Scam And Double Standards - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deadrat Scam And Double Standards (2891 Views)

Where's Deadrat? / Why 50:50 In A Relationship Is A Scam, And Ladies Should Not Do It / What Happened With This Deadrat Incident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deadrat Scam And Double Standards by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 09, 2018
As a neutral.by stander I finally got the full gist of the so called deadrat nairalander scandal who was scamming people here on nairaland.and his dedicated team members who attack any thread or derail any thread where this issue comes up

How do they do it ?

1. They either attack the OP and those commenting on the deadrat scam scandal or

2. They derail your thread in various ways one of the common ways is they start making a long conversation between a guy and a girl on your thread

Now my question why are his team members going through so much trouble to gag this issue ?

Why are they trying so hard to give excuses for a scammer? If he is such a good guy would never have resorted to crime in the first place ?

3. I have seen how deadrat attacks other nairalanders over various issues so why is he so paranoid of being seen for.what he really is ? A Crook!

Well from the details I gather there is no spinning this he was scamming people and now he is trying so hard to act like he has sudden become good and regretted his actions but I don't buy it.

His scam took well laid out deliberate plans so this half arsed immediate apology doesn't cut it

I am going to keep this issue fresh as not let it get swept under the carpet like Nigeran government does with issues

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deadrat Scam And Double Standards by Oyindidi(f): 5:44pm On May 09, 2018
Mtcheeew

3 Likes

Re: Deadrat Scam And Double Standards by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
Mtcheeew

Oyin kini?

Why get so upset ?

1 Like

Re: Deadrat Scam And Double Standards by Oyindidi(f): 5:48pm On May 09, 2018
Lakeside79:

Oyin kini?

Why get so upset ?
How many thread you don create upon this matter?
Re: Deadrat Scam And Double Standards by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
How many thread you don create upon this matter?

Babe the matter was handled like.say the guy na the victim

E dey pain.mr.die

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deadrat Scam And Double Standards by Oyindidi(f): 6:10pm On May 09, 2018
Lakeside79:

Babe the matter was handled like.say the guy na the victim

E dey pain.mr.die
Okay, try move on
Re: Deadrat Scam And Double Standards by QuietHammer(m): 6:12pm On May 09, 2018
May sopona, the god of poxes in conjunction with the 42 gods of Ife smite anyone who tries to derail this thread.

I still haven't gotten the gist. How did the alleged scammer scam the alleged scammed?

2 Likes

Re: Deadrat Scam And Double Standards by oshe11: 6:50pm On May 09, 2018
He is a Scam and nothing else and he wasnt remorseful becos if he was, he'd have returned the money.....

He swindled innocent people off their hard earned money and that fate will befall him in the future if he doesnt repent honestly and atone for his misdeeds

cc Iampluto aka deadrat

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deadrat Scam And Double Standards by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 09, 2018
cry deadrat ish again.
Re: Deadrat Scam And Double Standards by austyn0(m): 7:13pm On May 09, 2018
Mehn ditch this issue already, the damage has already been done,, the victims aware of their victimized state,,, the scammer has already deactivated.... Tell me,, of what use is this thread?
Re: Deadrat Scam And Double Standards by Josh64(m): 7:15pm On May 09, 2018
Op, really? Drop this matter na.
Re: Deadrat Scam And Double Standards by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:38pm On May 16, 2018
grin

He may deactivated his moniker but let's be honest that majority of NL members got at least 5 accounts.. So, my question is: DID HE REALLY DEACTIVATED? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Deadrat Scam And Double Standards by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 16, 2018
austyn0:
Mehn ditch this issue already, the damage has already been done,, the victims aware of their victimized state,,, the scammer has already deactivated.... Tell me,, of what use is this thread?
u are wrong he's still very active with his I am Plato account,so why should the op let it slide

1 Like

Re: Deadrat Scam And Double Standards by MISEDUCATIONS: 2:06pm On May 16, 2018
if a person on the internet can part you with your hard-earned cash then you're the dumbest most stupid brainless empty-headed loser of all time.
Re: Deadrat Scam And Double Standards by QuietHammer(m): 2:08pm On May 16, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

He may deactivated his moniker but let's be honest that majority of NL members got at least 5 accounts.. So, my question is: DID HE REALLY DEACTIVATED? undecided undecided undecided

Come again. Did he really what?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deadrat Scam And Double Standards by QuietHammer(m): 2:09pm On May 16, 2018
austyn0:

Awareness

1 Like

Re: Deadrat Scam And Double Standards by austyn0(m): 2:11pm On May 16, 2018
Saviour22:
u are wrong he's still very active with his I am Plato account,so why should the of let it slide
You've got proof?
Re: Deadrat Scam And Double Standards by austyn0(m): 2:14pm On May 16, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Akpa amu...

Re: Deadrat Scam And Double Standards by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 16, 2018
austyn0:
You've got proof?
I am Plato is the same as deadrat, just check the moniker I am Plato

1 Like

Re: Deadrat Scam And Double Standards by austyn0(m): 2:18pm On May 16, 2018
Saviour22:
I am Plato is the same as deadrat, just check the moniker I am Plato
I have checked it,, yes??
Re: Deadrat Scam And Double Standards by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 16, 2018
austyn0:
I have checked it,, yes??
he's a bloodly scammer, I don't know why people are defending him
Re: Deadrat Scam And Double Standards by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 16, 2018
He's a scammer... fine

did he scam you? undecided

you even get kobo to give out?

these kids sef

1 Like

Re: Deadrat Scam And Double Standards by austyn0(m): 2:28pm On May 16, 2018
Saviour22:
he's a bloodly scarmer, I don't know why people are defending him
Alright broh...I now agree he is a scammer,, you cool now??....Get on with your life and mind your business nna.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deadrat Scam And Double Standards by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:28pm On May 16, 2018
QuietHammer:

Come again. Did he really what?

Deactivated his diccck...

Mtcccheew!

1 Like

Re: Deadrat Scam And Double Standards by Lalas247(f): 2:29pm On May 16, 2018
Elder001:
He's a scammer... fine

did he scam you? undecided

you even get kobo to give out?

these kids sef
unemployed youts
see how their bone marrow is coming out.. the Government scams them everyday .. yet they are here crying because what... a guy made a mistake ? because these ones are saints? because they have Never made a mistake ? mtcheew the guy apologized .. until on of u bring out proof he scammed you of your hard earned kobo .. pls do us a favour go and read a book !

wahalahi some dregs deu shout up and down ask them to show u wts in their account ......

forgiveness brings its own blessing ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deadrat Scam And Double Standards by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 16, 2018
austyn0:
Alright broh...I now agree he is a scammer,, you cool now??....Get on with your life and mind your business nna.
are u him? I can type what I like to type. Ok
Re: Deadrat Scam And Double Standards by Lalas247(f): 2:36pm On May 16, 2018
Saviour22:
are u him? I can type what I like to type. Ok
I am him ...
oya come n beat me .. or u don't have anything better to do than be chasing a guy up n down

are u gay ? just a question

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deadrat Scam And Double Standards by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 16, 2018
Lalas247:

I am him ...
oya come n beat me .. or u don't have anything better to do than be chasing a guy up n down

are u gay ? just a question
come lalas247 ,the next time u give me useless mention, it won't be good for u. u understand me?

Meanwhile deadrat is a thief

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deadrat Scam And Double Standards by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 16, 2018
Lalas247:

unemployed youts
see how their bone marrow is coming out.. the Government scams them everyday .. yet they are here crying because what... a guy made a mistake ? because these ones are saints? because they have Never made a mistake ? mtcheew the guy apologized .. until on of u bring out proof he scammed you of your hard earned kobo .. pls do us a favour go and read a book !

wahalahi some dregs deu shout up and down ask them to show u wts in their account ......

forgiveness brings its own blessing ..

Probably kids..

The main reason deadrat did that stuff is because he knew that if he request for help with his main moniker these kids are going to bash him and nobody will help but if these perverts see a female moniker they'll surely help.

Even so nobody sent him money so this topic should die off.

2 Likes

Re: Deadrat Scam And Double Standards by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:42pm On May 16, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

DID HE REALLY DEACTIVATE?

3 Likes

Re: Deadrat Scam And Double Standards by Lalas247(f): 2:43pm On May 16, 2018
Saviour22:
come lalas247 ,the next time u give me useless mention, it won't be good for u, u understand me?

Meanwhile deadrat is a thief
it won't be good for me..
are u serious so u mean u carry another person issue on your head

what did he do to u personally or are u this jobless
save ur threats for someone who gives a shït till u show us how he scammed u pls save it ....imagine threatened me lol
the guy apolgiesed what more do u want ...... I've been here how many years yet u act like a newbie ..

disappointing

2 Likes

Re: Deadrat Scam And Double Standards by Lalas247(f): 2:46pm On May 16, 2018
Elder001:

Probably kids..

The main reason deadrat did that stuff is because he knew that if he request for help with his main moniker these kids are going to bash him and nobody will help but if these perverts see a female moniker they'll surely help.

Even so nobody sent him money so this topic should die off.

see that one threaten me..... thought some had sense na now I see say some don't ...

exact the guy got zero .. they have to prove it how he took their precious money .. hate bullying without any facts.. only illetrates roll like that..

exactly it was just ego n pride .... guy said sorry many time to ppl who don't even deserve it

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

their are no feminist on a sinking ship! / Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife In Hotel / She Was Weak Until He Gave Her This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.