Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) (90833 Views)

Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 / Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) / MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by SalamRushdie: 8:58pm On May 09, 2018
So you can now all see how Buhari became one of the most dullest human ever ...This is how Buhari grew up

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:59pm On May 09, 2018
Imagining this fresh milk with couscous. The feeling is so heavenly.
Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by bedspread: 8:59pm On May 09, 2018
Daniel9ice:
Richest Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth (2018)

Nigerian musicians are making waves this new year in the music industry and much is being said regarding their wealth.

Apart from their songs, this popular artiste not only makes cool cash from their hit tracks but also from their shows, endorsement deals and investments.

We take a cursory look at the top 10 richest musicians in the country today this 2018 and their net worth, taking into cognizance how these artistes got featured on this list.

CHECK FULL LIST HERE
hold ur list to yourself

2 Likes

Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by ohiku4every1(m): 9:00pm On May 09, 2018
Its better to suck cow's breast than to eat human flesh and drink the blood as water as Nyamiri does

If U are not Nyamiri, stay clear

3 Likes

Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by Joshuamassodi(m): 9:00pm On May 09, 2018
christejames:
It's not a new thing na... Buhari had done it before.

definitely

2 Likes

Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by Shawtynas(m): 9:04pm On May 09, 2018
It's nice to drink from the source...it in nourishing like that
Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 09, 2018
omocalabar:
H
fear God for once
Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by Badookelzi(m): 9:05pm On May 09, 2018
mejai:
what have we done to d northerners in dis country
codeine, lizard poo, boko, herdsmen, soakaway sniffing, now cow breasts

only in one region

Latrine sniffing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by Jakumo(m): 9:07pm On May 09, 2018
Before expressing outrage over these cowboys drinking milk directly from its source, remember that almost every human being alive consumes cow milk regularly in some form, even as adults. It is only the MANNER of consumption that is causing raised eyebrows in this instance.

These young men live on the open range, with no place to call home, so, when they need nutrition, it is only natural for them to get their milk from their very own vending machine - the cow's udder.

I wouldn't try this stunt myself, because with my luck the cow would kick my cranium with enough force to render me a vegetable for 7 years, BUT, the Masai of Kenya, for example, drink not only milk from cow udders, but cow BLOOD, which they harvest by stabbing the cow in the neck with a sharp arrow, and tapping off the blood into cups for consumption, leaving the cow completely unharmed by the tiny wound thus created.

So before you turn your nose up at the spectacle of men drinking directly from a cow, just remember that you drink that very same milk regularly, every day, and if you are a man, you probably eat your wife or girlfriend's poon-tang as well, in the privacy of your home, which is an act that might shock many observers, if they could see you in action.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by darepapi: 9:08pm On May 09, 2018
Evaporated X condensed milk from the source!!!!
Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 9:09pm On May 09, 2018
*WHO SIGNED THE 1914 AMALGAMATION?*

- Nnamdi Azikiwe was born in 1904(was 10years old when the 1914 treaty was signed)
- Obafemi Awolowo was born in 1909(was 5years old when the 1914 treaty was signed)
- Abubakar Tafawa Balewa was born in 1912(was 2years old before it was signed)
- Ahmadu Bello was born in 1910(was 4years old before it was signed)
- Michael Okpara was born in 1920(the treaty has been signed 6years before he was born) Who and who signed these papers on 1914 and called it amalgamation of the Northern Region and Southern Region, that we shall live together as one family without War, Marginalization, Conflict of interest and crisis?
These Nationalists I mentioned above are still sucking breast at the time of this agreement.
You can't mix Red Oil and Palm kernel Oil together to get a good result. You can't play Jazz and Etigi or skelewu in the club house at the same time and expect a good dance. Is it that we are learning how to spell Democracy in our country or the teacher does not know how to teach?
Our problems started in 1914 because we don't know who signed it and their names and their intentions for signing it.
If they so called imperialists white signed it in the midnight while we were sleeping, the cock has crown, we have brushed our teeth, and taken our bath. Our eyes have opened to look for the amalgamation treaty and do something about it. No Northerner can sleep with his eyes closed in the Southern part of Nigeria and no Southerner can do the same in the North. Inter marriage is a Taboo. After 100years we are still importing toothpicks, going abroad for medical checkup, our lucrative cash crops has gone to moribund, Education for all by the year 2050, Unemployment is a baptismal name for graduates, a police officer cannot boast of his work because of vestige of his salary, our Obasanjo Space Center and Satellite Office at Abuja can not trace the location of Sambisa Forest. And I repeat it again, who and who signed this treaty? Please share this post till we get the right answer

COPIED

3 Likes

Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by stevio(m): 9:10pm On May 09, 2018
Na wah o,these guys took turns after another to rape this sheep,chai.
Chiedu4Trump:
I don tell una we and these people no get anything in common.

See their people servicing a goat in Afganistan
(FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES - COMEDY)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cv-RRjo1oBs

1 Like

Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by Silverstars: 9:11pm On May 09, 2018
Instant Bovine Tuberculosis

1 Like

Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by stevio(m): 9:11pm On May 09, 2018
The fear of God is the beginning of WISDOM.
winner01:
When education is not taken seriously, these acts are inevitable.
Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by jchioma: 9:13pm On May 09, 2018
Now you see why they can even kill for a cow? To them, the life of 1 cow is more important than a human.

1 Like

Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by Toosure70: 9:19pm On May 09, 2018
What is new in animals suck animals breasts?

2 Likes

Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by Pharaoh001(f): 9:20pm On May 09, 2018
humblenature:
lipsrsealed

"A child that refuses to suck his mothers brezz, should go and suck his girlfriends own"

This is called pre-intimacy. When they grow up, what stops them from giving the cow a doggy?

Is this any difference from bestiality?

This act is not only dangerous to the human health, it also endangears the phsyche of these children. It makes them behave no more than cows

Let our govt act.

This is how killer Fulani herdsmen are made.

Penalty is
Maximum of fourteen years' imprisonment[
Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:21pm On May 09, 2018
Na waa
Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by KardinalZik(m): 9:21pm On May 09, 2018
martineverest:
op just wants to fuel hatred and insult

YOU MAY BE WRONG!

I grew up in the North, and I can authoritatively tell you that sucking nono directly from the cow's breast is a widespread practice by Fulanis...especially their children.

I've witnessed this severally.
Op is just surprised because he may be seeing it for the first time.

4 Likes

Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by ifymadu: 9:23pm On May 09, 2018
That’s why they behave like the cattle they rare.
Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by one4GOD(f): 9:23pm On May 09, 2018
Issafela:
cry

WATCH THE VIDEO:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/05/two-young-herdsmen-seen-sucking-cow.html
now we know why they reason the way they do.

1 Like

Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by pennywys(m): 9:23pm On May 09, 2018
Taking the milk directly from the source
Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by 2buffagain(m): 9:24pm On May 09, 2018
That's even okay. I saw a pic of one of them sticking their face into their cows butt, no doubt doing something sexual to it.

These are the diseased horde bubu intends to bring into the country.

1 Like

Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by kizyalex10(m): 9:24pm On May 09, 2018
Issafela:
Two Young herdsmen were spotted sucking cow breast today, along Karu road, Gidan, Mangoro, Abuja.

Source:

now stop wondering why thy behave like cow.prefer lives of cow to human
Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 09, 2018
Issafela:
cry

WATCH THE VIDEO:

I dey mad wey i go watch the video?
#spits
Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by kmaster007: 9:25pm On May 09, 2018
no b new tin nah... since our president is a fulani's I bliv he as don dis bfor

2 Likes

Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by gabbie77: 9:29pm On May 09, 2018
Is anybody wondering...who captured this moment?...the video is not looking like an aboki kinda phone...this images are from a high tech phone
Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by Bruemath(m): 9:29pm On May 09, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by bilazego(m): 9:32pm On May 09, 2018
crafteck:
Straight from the source, directly from the brewery

Shege Natural!

1 Like

Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 9:33pm On May 09, 2018
SoapQueen:
Jesus..Now I believe the story of these people having sexual intercourse with their cattle.

You don't have to believe now dear, there are videos on it . It happens.
Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by 9jaArea: 9:34pm On May 09, 2018
This is a normal thing they do na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Caught Having Sex With A Goat In Ekiti (Photo, Video) / Ritualist Caught While Cutting A Boy's Head In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.