Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,272 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

At What Rate Does CBN Sell Dollars To BDCs? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / At What Rate Does CBN Sell Dollars To BDCs? (13381 Views)

Naira Hits ₦1,000/$ Ahead Of CBN Sale To BDCs / CBN formalises dollar sales to BDCs as naira improves / Naira Falls After CBN Stops Forex Sales To BDCs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Rate Does CBN Sell Dollars To BDCs? by myvic70(m): 8:22am On May 10, 2018
CBN sell to BDCs at 360. BDC recently launch their website where you can check rate without having that feeling that you have been cheated. Type www.naijabdcs.com on your browser and have more information.

1 Like

Re: At What Rate Does CBN Sell Dollars To BDCs? by Nobody: 8:22am On May 10, 2018
CBN sell USD to BDC at the rate of 320-330/usd and BDC sell at the rate of 360-365/USD
You can check exchange rate on www.abokifx.com
Re: At What Rate Does CBN Sell Dollars To BDCs? by dewonuelle: 8:26am On May 10, 2018
[quote author=psalmson001 post=67433529]

Very correct BDC buy from CBN @360. The official paper rate is 305/306. The different of #55 I.e 360-305= 55. Belong to who? Painting the BDC with a negative picture.....
Re: At What Rate Does CBN Sell Dollars To BDCs? by HayzedLee95(m): 8:26am On May 10, 2018
Nawa ooooo

slawomir:
it is 305 my guy
. they subsidize it for bdc and bdc go come begin misbehave

this early morning rain for Benin ehnnn just dey sweet me.
see cold

o boy na to dial esohe number o. this one when exam don finish so na enough banging
I pray make she nor off her phone

even if she off her phone i go enter her hostel for ekosodin go track her.
abi make i call blessing. no blessing dey misbehave sometimes
efemena for clear o but them nor circumcise that girl. the last time when i do efemena she nearly kill me. dey reach orgasm anyhow and nor dey tire
Re: At What Rate Does CBN Sell Dollars To BDCs? by dewonuelle: 8:28am On May 10, 2018
YoungFr:
CBN sell USD to BDC at the rate of 320-330/usd and BDC sell at the rate of 360-365/USD
This is wrong information please.

2 Likes

Re: At What Rate Does CBN Sell Dollars To BDCs? by Nobody: 8:28am On May 10, 2018
.If you know how to cook delicious meal, you can be a winner in the up coming cooking challenge,like the page in my signature
Re: At What Rate Does CBN Sell Dollars To BDCs? by myvic70(m): 8:29am On May 10, 2018
YoungFr:
You are wrong Sir. CBN sell to BDC at 360 as at yesterday's bid.
The approved website for fx rate by CBN is www.naijabdcs.com
Re: At What Rate Does CBN Sell Dollars To BDCs? by millhouse: 8:33am On May 10, 2018
psalmson001:

thanks for saving me the time to inform people on reality, but it beats my imagination that something that affects our everyday lives majority of the populace are so uniformed, but if its what Chioma or tobi wore to church them go give u exact description even to their under wears . this generation is in peril.

1 Like

Re: At What Rate Does CBN Sell Dollars To BDCs? by MrGreenMavro: 8:33am On May 10, 2018
psalmson001:

Oga why u dy yarn weytin u no know, CBN has different windows in which dy use to sell Fx to banks at different rates, we have SME & Invisible windows, PTA/BTA window, Wholesale window, SIMS, I & E, IMTO and so, the rates are different.
Re: At What Rate Does CBN Sell Dollars To BDCs? by millhouse: 8:34am On May 10, 2018
myvic70:

You are wrong Sir. CBN sell to BDC at 360 as at yesterday's bid.
The approved website for fx rate by CBN is www.naijabdcs.com
thanks for saving me the time to inform people on reality, but it beats my imagination that something that affects our everyday lives majority of the populace are so uniformed, but if its what Chioma or tobi wore to church them go give u exact description even to their under wears . this generation is in peril.

1 Like

Re: At What Rate Does CBN Sell Dollars To BDCs? by Kobicove(m): 8:35am On May 10, 2018
Alejoc:
Nothing to surprises me about Nigeria anymore...

Won't be too surprised to know it is at an unofficial rate cos the corruption that goes on unabated in the country is alarming...

Our govt is almost always reactive!

To say that the rate of corruption in Nigeria is alarming is a gross understatement.

Corruption level in Nigeria has reached epidemic proportions!!! angry
Re: At What Rate Does CBN Sell Dollars To BDCs? by Nobody: 8:41am On May 10, 2018
slawomir:
it is 305 my guy

see cold

o boy na to dial esohe number o. this one when exam don finish so na enough banging

efemena for clear o but them nor circumcise that girl. the last time when i do efemena she nearly kill me. dey reach orgasm anyhow and nor dey tire

Perfect example of a jobless youth
Re: At What Rate Does CBN Sell Dollars To BDCs? by Nobody: 8:44am On May 10, 2018
slawomir:
it is 305 my guy

see cold

Re: At What Rate Does CBN Sell Dollars To BDCs? by TabletMan: 8:51am On May 10, 2018
Penisinpenisout:

Lol, Do people even think before talking? How do they make profit if they are selling less than what they buy? Is this how you plan to discourage people who want to get into the BDC business?
The guy is 101% right, 70% of Bdc operators are billionaire while the rest are millionaire. The majority are still hanging on to the business because they have customers who get to buy their dollars without inquiries and moreover they source their dollars from anywhere ie (you want to sell the dollar your bro sent you from USA) they are just hanging onto the biz because of their expensive license which if you don't operate for a certain period will be penalize or revoked.

1 Like

Re: At What Rate Does CBN Sell Dollars To BDCs? by psalmson001: 8:58am On May 10, 2018
GreenMavro:

Oga why u dy yarn weytin u no know, CBN has different windows in which dy use to sell Fx to banks at different rates, we have SME & Invisible windows, PTA/BTA window, Wholesale window, SIMS, I & E, IMTO and so, the rates are different.

And what rates do u think dey sell at these various windows?
Re: At What Rate Does CBN Sell Dollars To BDCs? by Nobody: 9:08am On May 10, 2018
TabletMan:
The guy is 101% right, 70% of Bdc operators are billionaire while the rest are millionaire. The majority are still hanging on to the business because they have customers who get to buy their dollars without inquiries and moreover they source their dollars from anywhere ie (you want to sell the dollar your bro sent you from USA) they are just hanging onto the biz because of their expensive license which if you don't operate for a certain period will be penalize or revoked.

Wow, thats brutal if true.
Re: At What Rate Does CBN Sell Dollars To BDCs? by EarthXmetahuman: 9:10am On May 10, 2018
millhouse:
blame the media

Particularly nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: At What Rate Does CBN Sell Dollars To BDCs? by Codes151(m): 9:20am On May 10, 2018
But 190 to the richest man in the world. Useless country
Re: At What Rate Does CBN Sell Dollars To BDCs? by mikedimeji(m): 9:48am On May 10, 2018
psalmson001:

You nailed it. That’s exactly how it is but unfortunately many don’t even have an ideas what’s happening in this United States of Nigeria (a proposed Name for my Country Nigeria)
Re: At What Rate Does CBN Sell Dollars To BDCs? by mikedimeji(m): 9:53am On May 10, 2018
Penisinpenisout:

Lol, Do people even think before talking? How do they make profit if they are selling less than what they buy? Is this how you plan to discourage people who want to get into the BDC business?
No problem u can go and get ur license and start business then ur eye will be clear, u will know the difference between paper talk and reality in United States of Nigeria.
Let me reiterate, dollar is given to BDC at 360 and u are to sell at 362 meanwhile just like someone has rightly said u need 35M deposit in CBN to commence operation

1 Like

Re: At What Rate Does CBN Sell Dollars To BDCs? by AngelicBeing: 9:53am On May 10, 2018
slawomir:
it is 305 my guy

see cold

Chai shocked

Re: At What Rate Does CBN Sell Dollars To BDCs? by judecares1(m): 10:10am On May 10, 2018
are u interested? dm me

juwoonn:
How can I start the BDC business? What are the procedures?
Re: At What Rate Does CBN Sell Dollars To BDCs? by stacyadams: 10:40am On May 10, 2018
mikedimeji:

No problem u can go and get ur license and start business then ur eye will be clear, u will know the difference between paper talk and reality in United States of Nigeria.
Let me reiterate, dollar is given to BDC at 360 and u are to sell at 362 meanwhile just like someone has rightly said u need 35M deposit in CBN to commence operation
..there is money in the business ,but currently under Buhari regime..some Bdc s packed up ..35m deposit so true.
Re: At What Rate Does CBN Sell Dollars To BDCs? by Paulnnubia2017(m): 10:49am On May 10, 2018
life2017:

Not true. They buy regulated quantity at 360 directly from CBN same price with PTA.
Though officially BDC are not involve in I and E window, BDC participate indirectly through SMEs to augment what they get from CBN.

Absolutely correct! I'm actually a BDC IT Personnel, but presently, the biz isn't friendly but with God all things are possible.

1 Like

Re: At What Rate Does CBN Sell Dollars To BDCs? by Paulnnubia2017(m): 10:54am On May 10, 2018
stacyadams:
..there is money in the business ,but currently under Buhari regime..some Bdc s packed up ..35m deposit so true.

The 35m would be refunded back with some Interest to the proposed BDC designated bank account, upon receipt of the final license from the FPRD of The CBN. But the truth remains that, BDC as a biz isn't profitable for now, but we hope for a better morrow.

2 Likes

Re: At What Rate Does CBN Sell Dollars To BDCs? by Paulnnubia2017(m): 10:57am On May 10, 2018
judecares1:
are u interested? dm me

Re: At What Rate Does CBN Sell Dollars To BDCs? by Paulnnubia2017(m): 11:01am On May 10, 2018
juwoonn:

DM me for all you need about BDCs, i.e if you're interested.
Re: At What Rate Does CBN Sell Dollars To BDCs? by judecares1(m): 11:15am On May 10, 2018
are you serious with d biz?

[quote author=Paulnnubia2017 post=67438414][/quote]
Re: At What Rate Does CBN Sell Dollars To BDCs? by miltonchux(m): 11:45am On May 10, 2018
Foreign Exchange (FX)CBN Operation Licence for sale . PM for price and details. Whatsapp: 08033672401
Re: At What Rate Does CBN Sell Dollars To BDCs? by miltonchux(m): 11:47am On May 10, 2018
juwoonn:
Foreign Exchange (FX)CBN Operation Licence for sale . PM for price and details. Whatsapp: 08033672401
Re: At What Rate Does CBN Sell Dollars To BDCs? by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 10, 2018
SAD007:

I get sure Picker ooo!! Holla me..
Picker bawo, I no be wire wire na grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN To Relax FX Policy As Act Of 2004 Opens Windows Of Opportunity / Fruit Juice Making Business / Mike Adenuga Might Be Africa’s Richest Man - Forbes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.