Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

At What Rate Does CBN Sell Dollars To BDCs? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / At What Rate Does CBN Sell Dollars To BDCs? (13383 Views)

Naira Hits ₦1,000/$ Ahead Of CBN Sale To BDCs / CBN formalises dollar sales to BDCs as naira improves / Naira Falls After CBN Stops Forex Sales To BDCs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Rate Does CBN Sell Dollars To BDCs? by cbngov01(m): 1:01pm On May 10, 2018
psalmson001:

You are right but also ignorant of some facts....Travelex sells to BDCs through weekly bids done twice a week for $20,000 each per bid at 360

Also the said 35million is not kept with CBN but refunded to the BDCs when they have met all requirements for registration and have gotten their CBN licenses.

We are all ignorant of one thing or the other so no need to point it out before making a point....

JahBless!!!!
Re: At What Rate Does CBN Sell Dollars To BDCs? by nairamaniac: 1:31pm On May 10, 2018
slawomir:
it is 305 my guy
. they subsidize it for bdc and bdc go come begin misbehave

this early morning rain for Benin ehnnn just dey sweet me.
see cold

o boy na to dial esohe number o. this one when exam don finish so na enough banging
I pray make she nor off her phone

even if she off her phone i go enter her hostel for ekosodin go track her.
abi make i call blessing. no blessing dey misbehave sometimes
efemena for clear o but them nor circumcise that girl. the last time when i do efemena she nearly kill me. dey reach orgasm anyhow and nor dey tire

Hop say no be the same esohe wey I just finish 2 dey lash for osasogie.
She say she dey stay ekosodin.

I see one blessing dey stand for aso-time yesterday.
She say she get one fake boyfriend wey na only NairaLand he sabi.

Even one blessing dey either with me now now so for upper sakponba, she razz. But her ass is a blessing grin
Re: At What Rate Does CBN Sell Dollars To BDCs? by psalmson001: 1:32pm On May 10, 2018
cbngov01:

You are right but also ignorant of some facts....Travelex sells to BDCs through weekly bids done twice a week for $20,000 each per bid at 360

Also the said 35million is not kept with CBN but refunded to the BDCs when they have met all requirements for registration and have gotten their CBN licenses.

We are all ignorant of one thing or the other so no need to point it out before making a point....

JahBless!!!!

True, but its just few years ago dat CBN started returning the recapitalization fee of N35m back.
Moreso, let's do a quick maths. U turnover N14.4m weekly only to make a profit of 80k assuming ure able to sell @ 362.
From the weekly profit of 80k, u'll pay for documents, transport, stugle to get number & some other miscellaneous expenses. At the end of the week, ure left with about 40k or even less sef. Would u say that is a good business? If ure an encashier or operator then you will understand all I'm saying.

1 Like

Re: At What Rate Does CBN Sell Dollars To BDCs? by stacyadams: 3:58pm On May 10, 2018
psalmson001:

True, but its just few years ago dat CBN started returning the recapitalization fee of N35m back.
Moreso, let's do a quick maths. U turnover N14.4m weekly only to make a profit of 80k assuming ure able to sell @ 362.
From the weekly profit of 80k, u'll pay for documents, transport, stugle to get number & some other miscellaneous expenses. At the end of the week, ure left with about 40k or even less sef. Would u say that is a good business? If ure an encashier or operator then you will understand all I'm saying.
���� struggling to get number at global hall....dem go jst turn dat place to market square or jamb center

1 Like

Re: At What Rate Does CBN Sell Dollars To BDCs? by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:07pm On May 10, 2018
bmxshop:
Depends on who is buying and for what reason.

The USD was sold as low as 1USD to 1 Naira.
grin
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: At What Rate Does CBN Sell Dollars To BDCs? by austinooo(m): 6:33pm On May 10, 2018
dayo2me:
do you want to steal it? They sell 360
Re: At What Rate Does CBN Sell Dollars To BDCs? by austinooo(m): 6:40pm On May 10, 2018
Penisinpenisout:

Lol, Do people even think before talking? How do they make profit if they are selling less than what they buy? Is this how you plan to discourage people who want to get into the BDC business?
He has told you the right thing, BDC are making loss now if they take into account all bank charges and other cost
Re: At What Rate Does CBN Sell Dollars To BDCs? by psalmson001: 7:12am On May 11, 2018
Penisinpenisout:

Lol, Do people even think before talking? How do they make profit if they are selling less than what they buy? Is this how you plan to discourage people who want to get into the BDC business?

Do people read and understand before quoting?
They buy at 360, but sell at 362. Some sell at 361.5 or 361.
There is no loss there just that the profit margin is too small. And by the time you remove salary and all other expenses, ur balance might be in the negative zone.
Im not discouraging anybody o, infact anybody that is interested, I can help the person get an active license.
Re: At What Rate Does CBN Sell Dollars To BDCs? by Nobody: 7:57am On May 11, 2018
psalmson001:

Do people read and understand before quoting?
They buy at 360, but sell at 362. Some sell at 361.5 or 361.
There is no loss there just that the profit margin is too small. And by the time you remove salary and all other expenses, ur balance might be in the negative zone.

Yeah, No shit! I wonder why You had to quote me to say the same thing i said.
Re: At What Rate Does CBN Sell Dollars To BDCs? by miltonchux(m): 11:41pm On May 12, 2018
Foreign Exchange (FX)CBN Operation Licence for BDC is for sale . PM for price and details. Whatsapp: 08033672401

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mike Adenuga Might Be Africa’s Richest Man - Forbes / Fruit Juice Making Business / ‘How CBN Can Track $26bn Binance Transactions’ - Obinna Iwuno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.