Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped (21427 Views)

Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago / Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped by UncleJudax(m): 9:22pm On May 10, 2018
afbstrategies:

Save the B word for members of your family who are women. I don’t go there but one thing I know is that you will be in jail this year.
Get the fuckkk out of my mention. You are useless thing.

You just keep saying the same thing. tongue
Re: Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped by naijjaman(m): 9:25pm On May 10, 2018
Re: Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped by afbstrategies: 9:29pm On May 10, 2018
UncleJudax:

Now you’re crying and begging. That’s not how you started but there’s nothing you can do about it. This is just the beginning. Loser!

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped by afbstrategies: 9:40pm On May 10, 2018
UncleJudax:

Your mention. As if you own Nairaland
E pain Am. Loser grin cheesy
Re: Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped by hilroy: 9:46pm On May 10, 2018
afbstrategies:

I don’t know what you’re drinking but Anthony Weiner is a registered sex offender. I know more about the American legal system than you do. Anthony Weiner is currently serving his 21 yr sentence in a federal prison for sexting with a minor. In addition to his sentence, there will be additional three years of supervised release for him. Stay away from fake news if it’s not late for you. Check well before claiming you’re right cheesy

One thing I dislike about people like you is unnecessary pride that amounts to absolute nothing. "I know about American legal system than you do" what a shame. If you know so much about American legal system like you claim, you should know that Anthony Weiner received just 21 months sentence just as you can see in the links below

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/09/25/nyregion/anthony-weiner-sentencing-prison-sexting-teenager.html

www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna803906

cnn.com/cnn/2017/09/25/politics/anthony-weiner-sentencing/index.html

Do you need more proof? I'm patiently for your link that says Anthony Weiner was sentenced to 21 years in jail "Mr I know American legal system than you do"
Re: Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped by afbstrategies: 10:15pm On May 10, 2018
hilroy:

One thing I dislike about people like you is unnecessary pride that amounts to absolute nothing. "I know about American legal system than you do" what a shame. If you know so much about American legal system like you claim, you should know that Anthony Weiner received just 21 months sentence just as you can see in the links below

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/09/25/nyregion/anthony-weiner-sentencing-prison-sexting-teenager.html

www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna803906

cnn.com/cnn/2017/09/25/politics/anthony-weiner-sentencing/index.html

Do you need more proof? I'm patiently for your link that says Anthony Weiner was sentenced to 21 years in jail "Mr I know American legal system than you do"
First, you need to admit that you were wrong to state that Anthony Weiner is not even in jail right now. That’s the first thing you need to admit if you are as decent as you’re claiming here. Until you do that, I will continue to tell you that I know more about their legal system than you do. You’re silently admitting that that he is serving time but that’s not enough. So, next time don’t make a joke of yourself by trying to correct people especially when you’re wrong. The 21yrs is an error. It’s 21 months and three years suspended sentence. But you claimed he wasn’t even convicted and that his charges were all dismissed. Didn’t you state that here? Where did you get that information?

2 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped by afbstrategies: 10:26pm On May 10, 2018
hilroy:

I have told you to do your research before replying my post. I like the case of Anthony Weiner you brought up. This is a man that have been found guilty of multiple sexual assaults. He was even found guilty of sexting a minor 15 year old. Guess what he gets for the offences? A mere slap on the wrist of 21 months sentence. The last time I checked, he has reported to Federal Medical Center. The next thing we know is that he has been diagnosed mental illness, and he has been exonerated of all charges. American justice system is skewed, and trying to make it look fair is very unreasonable

Be man enough to correct yourself for the blunder above. Empty barrels are the first to make unfounded claims. You started this by stating that Anthony Weiner did not even serve jail term and that his charges were even dismissed. You’re dead wrong and you need to take it back and stand to be corrected instead of putting up links in order to save your blunder. Take a hike!

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped by UncleJudax(m): 11:06pm On May 10, 2018
afbstrategies:

Now you’re crying and begging. That’s not how you started but there’s nothing you can do about it. This is just the beginning. Loser!
Crying and begging? Bitch the game was over for you before it even startedgrin

You are not a match... Keep bitchhing about the same thing...you don't argue with facts...duh

Make i show you passport, you don run... grin

You no get light, you can get bombed by Boko Haram at anytime...and somehow you are living the life..haha

Your IQ must be equal to your age. grin shocked

Kill yourself and spare us all these bla bla bla

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped by afbstrategies: 11:42pm On May 10, 2018
UncleJudax:

You are not a match... Keep bitchhing about the same thing...you don't argue with facts...duh

You no get light, you can get bombed by Boko Haram at anytime...and somehow you are living the life..haha

Because I told you you’re going to jail where thugs like you belong. Chris Brown wanna be like you who has nothing but weed and computer, doing yahoo business and looking for people to defraud. That’s a losers life you’re living. Thought you asked me to get off your mention and since that didn’t happen. What are you going to do? I pity thugs and lowlifes like you.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped by afbstrategies: 12:10am On May 11, 2018
UncleJudax:

Weed smoker in Ojuelegba claiming to live in Germany and building mansions in Nigeria. Chris Brown wanna be, drinking garri during the day and looking for someone’s identity to snap. That’s why you asked me to Skype or WhatsApp you. Look for something better to do with your sorry life. Lazy Nigerian!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lilian Bach Stuns At Frankincense Ben's Wedding / Seun Kuti's ‘Black Times' Album Breaks Into Billboard World Music TOP 10 Chart / Ghanaian Artistes To Sue Flavour N'abania Over Song Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.