Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' (58780 Views)

Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday / Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Said Imade Looks Like Her / Davido Calls Chioma 'My Oga' As He Shares Her Cleavage-Baring Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' by clily: 8:30am On May 10, 2018
Why shade d mother of your child, smh.. That's why I respect Teddy A, see how he defended his baby Mama N asked fans not to insult her

7 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' by MrGreenMavro: 8:31am On May 10, 2018
cheesy

chai...if I b DAVIDO I go just take my Bi.tch to the Beach grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' by sladimeji(m): 8:31am On May 10, 2018
a sister needs assurance..its too late Sophia
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' by Onyinye15(f): 8:32am On May 10, 2018
Why call out Chioma huh
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' by Starcent(m): 8:35am On May 10, 2018
If DavIdo and Chioma Break Up Sophia
Will become The Next President of Nigeria ;DIf DavIdo and Chioma Break Up Sophia
Will become The Next President of Nigeria
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' by justinalumbi: 8:35am On May 10, 2018
Mummy I made am not happy with you y will you call her names ?be a good woman because of your baby pls.
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' by Simbrixton(m): 8:37am On May 10, 2018
Wizkid get sense pass dese guy who bam this guy as aiye sef.....

5 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' by AlanTuringAI: 8:39am On May 10, 2018
Treasuredlove:
Where is the shade? He said "invincible" not "invisible" he was obviously trying to support her by also blaming hackers. Bloggers, you guys need a dictionary
He obviously doesn't know how to spell a simple word like invisible. That there is a shade, and not any kind of support, which is why he added the laughter emoji, which is meant to ridicule her.

3 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' by liljaydee(m): 8:40am On May 10, 2018
but she fine pass CHIOMA sha....

kobosmart:
The gal no even fine sef

5 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' by wildfire2000(f): 8:42am On May 10, 2018
Davido is a FOOL!

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' by mexzony: 8:43am On May 10, 2018
Honestly I don't know if I should feel bad for Sophia. If only she kept her legs closed. Everything David does with the other woman will always somehow reflect back on her as she watches from the sidelines.
What am I saying self. I know more girls won't care they will happily rush to open legs for him.
Wo am out.

3 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' by victorazyvictor(m): 8:43am On May 10, 2018
Hanseel1:
Her response is epic cheesy

"Do not play with me ,play with your bytch" grin grin

I pray that chioma and Davido shouldn't break up or else... grin grin grin grin Sophia will become the next president of Nigeria cheesy

For davido to bully his baby mama instead of supporting her it only shows the kind of person he his.. his kind of personality.

#Words of an elder

Every man know his wife. Adam recognized Eve the very first time he saw her grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' by greatman247(m): 8:44am On May 10, 2018
kobosmart:
The gal no even fine sef

Yes you got eyes. Chioma fine pass am self and I guess humble more. The thing pain Sophia well well say She failed to tie Davido down with her pussy. grin

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:46am On May 10, 2018
This lady should go look for someone matured to marry and stop acting like a bitch all the time

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' by jrusky(m): 8:47am On May 10, 2018
I said it before this Sophia must lack woman qualities and this must be the reason Davido don't give a bleep about her my conclusion about her had just being manifested in recent time since chioma took the stage.

Sophia work on yourself and stop attacking chioma this girl has done you nothing just go and work on yourself. Being a *slay* whatever is not all what man want in a lady but a home material qualities which you lack.

Every man want that single outstanding babe among his babes who he consider to be home material babe not a bitch money monger that will tell him 1million naira is not enough to make her hair. Even the most notorious criminal or dangerous G boy always have one I mean one lady who is always their heart and if you ask them why chosen her? all you will hear is she possess *home material qualities* that is the pride of a woman if you lack it or lost such qualities their is no way you will not always be on roll call in Cannan land or Redeem camp of those looking for husband year in year out.

3 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' by veeberry(m): 8:48am On May 10, 2018
KIDS!!!!

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' by Nobody: 8:56am On May 10, 2018
kobosmart:
The gal no even fine sef
She be queen for her own lane, every babe no suppose be like mammy water.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' by Metuh: 8:58am On May 10, 2018
CSTR1003:
A spoilt child with money and no sense.

That is what he is.

Everybody is waiting to see the outcome between him and chef chioma.
Goan find something doing with your life and stop watching over someone else life. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:00am On May 10, 2018
Just stay low and off media.
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' by CSTR1003: 9:01am On May 10, 2018
Metuh:

Goan find something doing with your life and stop watching over someone else life. grin
Nairaland front-page will tell me.

I have better things doing with my time. Thank you.

I hope you have taken your own advise. Nigeria is filled with physicians that can't heal themselves.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' by Smartwin: 9:06am On May 10, 2018
Well no big deal all of them re bitches even Eve was a bitch after sleeping with Satan and then Adam but it wasn't written in the Bible they know what they re doing ...if you know you know
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' by Alamin9582: 9:08am On May 10, 2018
[center][/center]
Kobicove:
What's the matter with these children? undecided

Why can't they just ignore some things?
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' by Yinkakatty(f): 9:16am On May 10, 2018
I think David is a good person but he's childish AF! Wtf?! And for all the people trolling Sophia cos of Chioma hmm I pray they never break up cos lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' by Huntergeeboy03: 9:17am On May 10, 2018
���.....sorry Sophia just try and behave and good in the kitchen if given another chance by David!...... Though he never complained of the other room.
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' by Nobody: 9:24am On May 10, 2018
grin grin

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' by julitoch: 9:24am On May 10, 2018
But why will she call Chioma into it? Calling her a bitch, that's very wrong, Sophia leave Chioma out of it and deal with Davido alone.
Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' by akiOYIBO: 9:26am On May 10, 2018
Your Baby mama is almost your wife. Davido is a man without honor, he deserve nothing.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' by petitejolie(f): 9:29am On May 10, 2018
Oritzy:
But seriously I'm Davido's Fan but if you want to shade someone it shouldn't be your baby mama not at this time when the whole country is on her neck as if she was the first person to see her baby daddy with another girl.

She is the mother of your child.

Respect her young man!!!

This is the reason why timaya said he's not in his 20s. Small boy fish brain is worrying him. Chioma shud beta gather all she can gather now o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' by Topmaike007(m): 9:29am On May 10, 2018
kobosmart:
The gal no even fine sef
at least she better pass you....
for a black Lady to be like that it is great, cos if that fair chioma is also dark in complexion it would av been worse..

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' by Topmaike007(m): 9:31am On May 10, 2018
julitoch:
But why will she call Chioma into it? Calling her a bitch, that's very wrong, Sophia leave Chioma out of it and deal with Davido alone.
guy she no call name oooo

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' by Yinkakatty(f): 9:32am On May 10, 2018
jrusky:
I said it before this Sophia must lack woman qualities and this must be the reason Davido don't give a bleep about her my conclusion about her had just being manifested in recent time since chioma took the stage.

Sophia work on yourself and stop attacking chioma this girl has done you nothing just go and work on yourself. Being a *slay* whatever is not all what man want in a lady but a home material qualities which you lack.

Every man want that single outstanding babe among his babes who he consider to be home material babe not a bitch money monger that will tell him 1million naira is not enough to make her hair. Even the most notorious criminal or dangerous G boy always have one I mean one lady who is always their heart and if you ask them why chosen her? all you will hear is she possess *home material qualities* that is the pride of a woman if you lack it or lost such qualities their is no way you will not always be on roll call in Cannan land or Redeem camp of those looking for husband year in year out.

I'm shook man! and m still looking for the attack on Chioma grin All this advice for someone that isn't aware of your existence.smh. let the girl live fam! If David is so happy with Chioma, why is he still throwing shades at his baby mama? I think he's happy with Chioma tho buh he should move on and let the girl live

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Remi Surutu And Fathia Fight: Why I Slapped Faithia Balogun - Remi Oshodi / Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication / Is Adekunle Gold Of YBNL A Chronic Smoker? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.