Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,806 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) (63422 Views)

Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men / How Doctors Forgot Sanitary Pad Inside Of Me - Woman Delivered Of Twins / Women In Borno Use Sand, Ashes In Place Of Sanitary Pad - Hajiya Aisha Wakil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:24pm On May 10, 2018
biacan:
I tell you they would bash us but here but secretly begging to date us cheesy

Lemme tell you a secret prech sent me a pm lipsrsealed
Ha you Just killed me with your last statement.
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by biacan(f): 3:25pm On May 10, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Tell them.
Today Rubbiish is going back to school it seems he wasn't taught social studies,civic education and even government he doesn't know the responsibilities of government.As for prech forgive him.
Girl you just played a fast one on him shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Ochibavictor(m): 3:25pm On May 10, 2018
[quote author=Firgemachar post=67442815]Male
Yoruba
Christian

I am always on the right/better side.

Thank God.[/quo

Then you must have a lot of accolades and SKULLarship
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Rubbiish(m): 3:25pm On May 10, 2018
biacan:
Stfu dude the same government are the ones responsible for the free condoms you guys are getting cheesy cheesy cheesy
U think the approach govt. will use in tackling ebola will also be employed for sanitary pad? My God!!!
The best STI control method is to distribute condom for free, since considerable number of nigerians can't do without sex. If the widespread of STI goes higher than this, u think u can enter any foreign country as a nigerian? d stigma will be there...It will automatically kill our economy growth. They aren't just distributing condoms, is all for the betterment of our nation..It is far different for distributing sanitary pad for free...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by princfred(m): 3:25pm On May 10, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Thank you.I get sense we must not agree on the same thing hence our constant quarrels but I hate your insults though.
I dont think i ever insult before being insulted first. But in any case i will avoid ever insulting you........if you call me "his majesty" every now and then....lol...just kidding. Actually i hate having to insult anyone. Its just that this is life and sh*t happens. Please dont take any insult on SM to heart its just social media banter. For me i dont even remember any insults beyond 5 minutes.
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by charlesu49(m): 3:26pm On May 10, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Another wrong logic,
I can decide to get pregnant or not it is a choice but menstruation isn't hence why we must buy pad but diaper is not a must.
Panties are not used once and thrown away so it is no on the same grounds for comparison.
I am sure you read where pocohantas said sand,rags etc are dangerous to the health of a female.And it concerns government because the companies that make it are given approval from government in terms of regulations etc.

Just buy your pads, I'm sure u spend close to 3k monthly on internet subscription. You might not complain so bitterly, cus to u it'll appear u are getting something out of it, seeing as u can access the Internet n all that, but u see sanitary pads as jst a waste u spend money on, in truth it's value lies around the fact that it keeps u cleaner n healthier. Start seeing it as something that contributes to ur health, and not just something to be discarded, then maybe, just maybe, u won't be so bitter about the price. It's all in you head.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 10, 2018
biacan:
I was cool with him until he stopped listening to me and starts listening to them.......they split us apart..... smiley

I don't like people who live fake life...

#No hard feelings
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:26pm On May 10, 2018
Elder001:

That can't and won't happen in Nigeria tongue
Nigeria nor first be country but don't worry when visionary leaders like me enter there things would change.
Nigeria would be better when we all join hands.

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by biacan(f): 3:26pm On May 10, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Ha you Just killed me with your last statement.
He's being crushing on me I just don't want to rush things I'm taking it one step at a time lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by olufemi7onifade: 3:27pm On May 10, 2018
biacan:
I tell you it's can be so annoying pads are getting expensive especially when you don't have a supportive boyfriend sad and I don't know what's the problem here.......Why can't they distribute pad for free since they do same for condom sad

Must it be a boyfriend, don't you have a parents, family members or relatives to support you?

Everything boyfriend.... Only Olosho should talk like this.
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by biacan(f): 3:28pm On May 10, 2018
Elder001:

I don't like people who live fake life...

#No hard feelings
Excuse me boy you're the one faking life here I cover your a**
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Rubbiish(m): 3:29pm On May 10, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Tell them.
Today Rubbiish is going back to school it seems he wasn't taught social studies,civic education and even government he doesn't know the responsibilities of government.As for prech forgive him.
Lol...U don't know how govt. works...
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by charlesu49(m): 3:30pm On May 10, 2018
biacan:
Stfu dude the same government are the ones responsible for the free condoms you guys are getting cheesy cheesy cheesy

A condom is for the protection of two people, stop seeing it as a guy thing, does he use it to jerk off?
That free condom is for you as much as it is for him. They also share female condoms for free.
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by biacan(f): 3:30pm On May 10, 2018
Rubbiish:

U think the approach govt. will use in tackling ebola will also be employed for sanitary pad? My God!!!
The best STI control method is to distribute condom for free, since considerable number of nigerians can't do without sex. If the widespread of STI goes higher than this, u think u can enter any foreign country as a nigerian? d stigma will be there...It will automatically kill our economy growth. They aren't just distributing condoms, is all for the betterment of our nation..It is far different for distributing sanitary pad for free...
Go back to school now

3 Likes

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 10, 2018
Period!!!!

The longest period in the world.
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:30pm On May 10, 2018
biacan:
It takes one to quote one.......Keep playing yourself cheesy cheesy cheesy

alright dumb mofo undecided

have a nice day
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by princfred(m): 3:31pm On May 10, 2018
biacan:
He's being crushing on me I just don't want to rush things I'm taking it one step at a time lipsrsealed
Person no fit crush on person in private and in peace again grin must we hear it. End time crushers.
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Barryton: 3:32pm On May 10, 2018
Rubbiish:

Tell them my brother
How will i benefit from sanitary pad subsidy as a citizen? Lol
You ladies should work hard and take care of your bills
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by biacan(f): 3:33pm On May 10, 2018
charlesu49:

A condom is for the protection of two people, stop seeing it as a guy thing, does he use it to jerk off?
That free condom is for you as much as it is for him. They also share female condoms for free.
Just because we said government should distribute pad for free you guys have been masturbating on my mention enemy of progress

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by biacan(f): 3:34pm On May 10, 2018
princfred:
Person no fit crush on person in private and in peace again grin must we hear it. End time crushers.
What's your problem allow this love to flow...... Bad Belle undecided
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:34pm On May 10, 2018
charlesu49:

Just buy your pads, I'm sure u spend close to 3k monthly on internet subscription. You might not complain so bitterly, cus to u it'll appear u are getting something out of it, seeing as u can access the Internet n all that, but u see sanitary pads as jst a waste u spend money on, in truth it's value lies around the fact that it keeps u cleaner n healthier. Start seeing it as something that contributes to ur health, and not just something to be discarded, then maybe, just maybe, u won't be so bitter about the price. It's all in you head.
*YAWN*
stop defending the incapabilities of government are you talking about the health sector how many Nigerians value or know their health?
This is beyond sanitary pad how many people have been sensitize on their health not to talk of menstruation what is the job of NOA?Why do we still record a high number of maternal mortality rates?
It is not all on my head the countries that take health and education as it's number one priority are not stupid.
Let it be cheaper and affordable for goodness sake.
Don't bring monthly subscription into this because I would still call government that has failed in it's reponsibility to regulate these people that take unnecessary deductions.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 10, 2018
ogorwyne:

Sand? Are you joking?
why will I joke wit something like this undecided
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by ladyF(f): 3:35pm On May 10, 2018
Let her get pregnant na.

The pad they're complaining about is still cheaper than pregnancy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:36pm On May 10, 2018
Rubbiish:
Stop this your last minute aim to save face.
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:36pm On May 10, 2018
Rubbiish:
Rubbiish:
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by princfred(m): 3:36pm On May 10, 2018
Rubbiish:

What does the government stand to lose if they subsidize it which they are not losing now through corruption? Ordinary reducing of wardrobe allowance of Governors and senators by 10% can go along to provide the funds. Guy, what ever happens down there affect us guys very much because later na we go shuck something or lap there clean am.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:37pm On May 10, 2018
Rubbiish:

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by biacan(f): 3:37pm On May 10, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

alright dumb mofo undecided

have a nice day
Surprisesssss wink

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by charlesu49(m): 3:38pm On May 10, 2018
biacan:
Just because we said government should distribute pad for free you guys have been masturbating on my mention enemy of progress
Young lady, quit the banters and childish displays, no one cares about you here. The issue is the comparison of sanitary pads to condoms like it's the male counterpart of sanitary pads, whereas it's issued free for an entirely different purpose, for the protection of males as much as it is for the protection of females.
Now if you have an argument to present you can go ahead.
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:40pm On May 10, 2018
princfred:
I dont think i ever insult before being insulted first. But in any case i will avoid ever insulting you........if you call me "his majesty" every now and then....lol...just kidding. Actually i hate having to insult anyone. Its just that this is life and sh*t happens. Please dont take any insult on SM to heart its just social media banter. For me i dont even remember any insults beyond 5 minutes.
Be kiaful while trying to lie but let me take your word for it.
Don't try to insult me again I hate bringing insults to arguments it looks stupid and childish.
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by ogorwyne(f): 3:40pm On May 10, 2018
Saviour22:
why will I joke wit something like this undecided
What's with the face? Its just strange.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials / Regular Sexual Activity Is Good For Your Health - Oladapo Ashiru / Lockdown: Abuja Residents Say They Are Not Resuming Work, COVID-19 Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.