Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,992 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

West Ham Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 10th. May 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / West Ham Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 10th. May 2018 (11218 Views)

Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 10th May 2022 / West Ham Vs Manchester United (1 - 2 ) On 19th September 2021 / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (6 - 0) On 10th February 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 10th. May 2018 by cleanshaven(m): 10:25pm On May 10, 2018
ya all should leave the little man alone ,as it stands now he is the best coach after Ferguson , what is the importance of this match , am a Chelsea fan , Mourhinho has only one thing on his mind now and that is FA cup
Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 10th. May 2018 by iykezy02(m): 10:26pm On May 10, 2018
bozzyjoan:
.If u want to win a grand price worth millions and can cook well,like the page in my signature bellow.

Scam
Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 10th. May 2018 by sprints1: 10:52pm On May 10, 2018
cleanshaven:
ya all should leave the little man alone ,as it stands now he is the best coach after Ferguson , what is the importance of this match , am a Chelsea fan , Mourhinho has only one thing on his mind now and that is FA cup
coach that nobody understands his tactics is that one a coach
Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 10th. May 2018 by cleanshaven(m): 11:08pm On May 10, 2018
sprints1:
coach that nobody understands his tactics is that one a coach

give the man a break , check out his formation today , he played 3-5-2 formation , he is just preparing for FA cup , todays game got no importance
Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 10th. May 2018 by sprints1: 11:39pm On May 10, 2018
cleanshaven:

give the man a break , check out his formation today , he played 3-5-2 formation , he is just preparing for FA cup , todays game got no importance
what tactics did he deploy today nobody knows... we played a 3-5-2 but neither we were offensive nor defensive they sent all the players to the pitch to play like community grammar school children... no cohesion synergy no team blend... a coach who lacks an identity is not a coach...no stability...
Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 10th. May 2018 by cleanshaven(m): 11:41pm On May 10, 2018
sprints1:
what tactics did he deploy today nobody knows... we played a 3-5-2 but neither we were offensive nor defensive they sent all the players to the pitch to play like community grammar school children... no cohesion synergy no team blend... a coach who lacks an identity is not a coach...no stability...

he is not a COACH ?

the lil man that won over 25 titles ?
Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 10th. May 2018 by myk2mic: 12:10am On May 11, 2018
Koolking:
Mourinho is not a good coach. He was seemingly successful because he was leveraging on financial and manpower prowess of topflight clubs in the world. Interestingly, he's finding it difficult to win games now because football has changed. There are a lot talents in every football clubs now.
He doesn't have the managerial skills to harness talents. He doesn't develop potential talents, he builds himself around big names, already made players.

If he goes back to club like Porto, he won't exceed first round in Champions League. He has nothing to offer. He will wreck ManUtd and leave feeling like a superman.

I disagree with you. He was a good coach who took European football by storm with his tactical knowledge of the game nd his ability to get the best out of his players.
but now he doesn't want to admit that that style of football is dead and buried.that's his albatross.
Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 10th. May 2018 by Dollabiz: 1:37am On May 11, 2018
hmm
Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 10th. May 2018 by KardinalZik(m): 6:34am On May 11, 2018
olanreyman:
Okro soup loading cheesy
Finished 100%
Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 10th. May 2018 by Psoul(m): 6:38am On May 11, 2018
shamecurls:
grin grin grin

Devils loss is inevitable

What do u have to say now?
Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 10th. May 2018 by obonujoker(m): 7:29am On May 11, 2018
How can someone say Mourinho is not a good coach?? na wa o....
Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 10th. May 2018 by Nobody: 7:48am On May 11, 2018
iykezy02:

Scam

THIS IS THE REASON WHY SOME PEOPLE ARE STAGNANT.Its your choice bro..tasty cubes its a seasoning product..go to the page and see some of their rewards to customers. Upper week its onitsha tour in anambra state.
meanwhile if you are in nigeria and you want to participate in the challenge like the page in my signature and you will be contacted to knw your city of residence. Nt every post you see on nairaland is a scam bros.
Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 10th. May 2018 by Nobody: 7:52am On May 11, 2018
iykezy02:

Scam

EVERYBODY ON NAIRALAND IS NT A SCAMMER BRO.
I WORK AND SHARING THIS TO PEOPLE IS NT AN OFFENCE,CUZ I HAVE BN USING THEIR PRODUCTS TOO..
meanwhile if you knw you can cook well visit my signature bellow to like their page its a seasoning brand and they are coming with with a cooking challenge soon.
Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 10th. May 2018 by Koolking(m): 8:45am On May 11, 2018
jumobi1:

As an assistant in Barca or did you mean Coach in Madrid?

My bad, Coach in Madrid and Inter Milan. Yet even as an assistant in Barca, he had a say just like the coach - Robson. He was very passionate about defensive option in Barca.

myk2mic:

I disagree with you. He was a good coach who took European football by storm with his tactical knowledge of the game nd his ability to get the best out of his players.
but now he doesn't want to admit that that style of football is dead and buried.that's his albatross.

My point is, he's a lucky chap. He's not as good as the press portrays him - A good manager should be able to move both individual team member and entire team from one unacceptable level to next acceptable level. If he happens to manage Leicester City, he will help them to relegation because there are no big names and not enough money to buy those big names.
Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 10th. May 2018 by obonujoker(m): 1:34pm On May 11, 2018
Koolking:

My bad, Coach in Madrid and Inter Milan. Yet even as an assistant in Barca, he had a say just like the coach - Robson. He was very passionate about defensive option in Barca.

My point is, he's a lucky chap. He's not as good as the press portrays him - A good manager should be able to move both individual team member and entire team from one unacceptable level to next acceptable level. If he happens to manage Leicester City, he will help them to relegation because there are no big names and not enough money to buy those big names.

You are a funny guy...

When he came to Chelsea as at 2004, Who knew Chelsea??

At inter Milan 2010, where they comparable to the licks of AC Milan, Juventus, or even Roma??

When he came to Madrid, Madrid couldn't even beat Barcelona, or cross Lyon quarter finals for over 3 seasons, even with Ronaldo... Hope you know his Madrid got the highest record points and goals in LA liga that year??

Funny enough how much did he spend then for each of these teams

Which coach can perform well without funds these days??

And can you point a coach that can perform with small clubs, without spending or cutting down weeds, to improve them??
Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 10th. May 2018 by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:11pm On May 11, 2018
sprints1:
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 10th. May 2018 by Koolking(m): 3:00pm On May 11, 2018
obonujoker:

You are a funny guy...

When he came to Chelsea as at 2004, Who knew Chelsea??

At inter Milan 2010, where they comparable to the licks of AC Milan, Juventus, or even Roma??

When he came to Madrid, Madrid couldn't even beat Barcelona, or cross Lyon quarter finals for over 3 seasons, even with Ronaldo... Hope you know his Madrid got the highest record points and goals in LA liga that year??

Funny enough how much did he spend then for each of these teams

Which coach can perform well without funds these days??

And can you point a coach that can perform with small clubs, without spending or cutting down weeds, to improve them??

These clubs you mentioned are top clubs on the football chart in terms of money power, and Mourinho leveraged on the financial power of these clubs. That does not mean he's better than other coaches. When Zidane took over Real Madrid as coach, most people questioned his experience to manage such a big club. I told people he would holdsway a few years. It's not about his experience in coaching a team, it's about the quality he manages in the team.

The best players money can buy are in these topflight clubs managed by Mourinho, there is no acceptable excuse for Mourinho to fail. Watch this space - next season ManUtd will call for his sack. He will get worst. Nothing too special about him bro.

I would never agree that Zidane is the best there is for doing double going on third in Champions League. I would never agree Barca Ernesto and Enrique are better considering Barca's achievement under these gentlemen.

Leicester City under Ranieri achieved so much with too little under Mourinho's watch in Chelsea. The reality is that If Ranieri or say Moyes manages Barca or Real Madrid either of these clubs will win or reach the Champions League final.

Peace bro
Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 10th. May 2018 by obonujoker(m): 3:03pm On May 11, 2018
Koolking:

These clubs you mentioned are top clubs on the football chart in terms of money power, and Mourinho leveraged on the financial power of these clubs. That does not mean he's better than other coaches. When Zidane took over Real Madrid as coach, most people questioned his experience to manage such a big club. I told people he would holdsway a few years. It's not about his experience in coaching a team, it's about the quality he manages in the team.

The best players money can buy are in these topflight clubs managed by Mourinho, there is no acceptable excuse for Mourinho to fail. Watch this space - next season ManUtd will call for his sack. He will get worst. Nothing too special about him bro.

I would never agree that Zidane is the best there is for doing double going on third in Champions League. I would never agree Barca Ernesto and Enrique are better considering Barca's achievement under these gentlemen.

Leicester City under Ranieri achieved so much with too little under Mourinho's watch in Chelsea. The reality is that If Ranieri or say Moyes manages Barca or Real Madrid either of these clubs will win or reach the Champions League final.

Peace bro

So you will rate Pep in the same class as mourinho and co, seeing that both have managed teams were finance is high....

Can you tell me how much Mourinho spent as Porto, and which of his player were top 10 in the world at that time before winning the UCL with them??

As of inter, why didn't Benitez do the same with Inter, or with Madrid before Zidane took over??

Why didn't Moyes or Van gaal do better with Man utd ??
Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 10th. May 2018 by Koolking(m): 4:19pm On May 11, 2018
obonujoker:

So you will rate Pep in the same class as mourinho and co, seeing that both have managed teams were finance is high....

Can you tell me how much Mourinho spent as Porto, and which of his player were top 10 in the world at that time before winning the UCL with them??

As of inter, why didn't Benitez do the same with Inter, or with Madrid before Zidane took over??

Why didn't Moyes or Van gaal do better with Man utd ??

And why is Mourinho struggling in Man Utd upon the club status in world football and money spent?

However, it's clear we have our different evaluations of a good manager. Mourinho and his likes don't fit in my yardstick.

Peace bro
Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 10th. May 2018 by obonujoker(m): 4:28pm On May 11, 2018
Koolking:

And why is Mourinho struggling in Man Utd upon the club status in world football and money spent?

However, it's clear we have our different evaluations of a good manager. Mourinho and his likes don't fit in my yardstick.

Peace bro

Lol... like I expected a Guardiola fan to say something good about mourinho... Lol... you know you can't talk about him though, coz he as well is a cheque book manager....
Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 10th. May 2018 by opeyemicollins(m): 4:37pm On May 11, 2018
we are preserving our energy till may 19,FA cup is ours...
Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 10th. May 2018 by Koolking(m): 5:05pm On May 11, 2018
obonujoker:

Lol... like I expected a Guardiola fan to say something good about mourinho... Lol... you know you can't talk about him though, coz he as well is a cheque book manager....

Of course, Guardiola is one of the few money managers.
Re: West Ham Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 10th. May 2018 by iykezy02(m): 11:24am On May 12, 2018
bozzyjoan:

THIS IS THE REASON WHY SOME PEOPLE ARE STAGNANT.Its your choice bro..tasty cubes its a seasoning product..go to the page and see some of their rewards to customers. Upper week its onitsha tour in anambra state.
meanwhile if you are in nigeria and you want to participate in the challenge like the page in my signature and you will be contacted to knw your city of residence. Nt every post you see on nairaland is a scam bros.

Soŕry for that buh the login section got me thinking

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Southampton (3 - 0) On 11th December 2021 / Tottenham Hotspurs Vs Manchester United On (1 - 1) On 20th January 2013 / Spain Vs Turkey:Euro 2016 (3 - 0) oN 17th June 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.