|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,990,457 members, 7,281,824 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 January 2023 at 04:39 PM
|Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Recruitment 2018 by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:34am On May 10, 2018|
Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Recruitment 2018
Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Recruitment 2018: Please be inform that the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority has commence recruitment into its agency. The Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (“NSIA”), a corporate body established by the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (Establishment, etc.) Act 2011, is mandated to manage funds in excess of budgeted hydrocarbon revenues. Read the post below and find out how to apply.
The Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority is a Nigerian establishment which manages the Nigeria sovereign wealth fund, into which the surplus income produced from Nigeria's excess oil reserves is deposited. This sovereign wealth fund was founded for the purpose of managing and investing these funds on behalf of the government of Nigeria. The wealth fund commenced operations in October 2012 and was set up by the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Act, which was signed in May 2011. It is intended to invest the savings gained on the difference between the budgeted and actual market prices for oil to earn returns that would benefit future generations of Nigerians
The NSIA is in the process of strengthening its operations and enhancing overall capacity towards delivering its mandate. In this regard, the Authority is seeking to recruit suitably qualified, result-oriented and exceptional professionals to fill the following vacant positions below in Abuja:
Job Title: Portfolio Manager, Nigeria Infrastructure Fund
Ref No: ES0094
• Reporting to the Head, Nigeria Infrastructure Fund, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring prudent investment of the Infrastructure Fund in projects such as power generation, distribution and transmission, agriculture, dams, roads, rail, airports etc.
• Build and manage a well-balanced investment portfolio aimed at achieving target risk-adjusted returns.
• Identify viable infrastructure projects and advise management on investment decisions based on sound analyses.
• Champion the valuation and structuring of infrastructure deals.
• Proactively monitor and supervise the portfolio activity, providing up-to- date report to management.
• Provide up-to-date analysis of portfolio activities.
• Provide market insight on a regular basis to share with other portfolio managers and executive management.
• Plan and implement exit strategies for all holdings in the portfolio ensuring the Authority can exit from its investment on a timely and seamless basis.
• Liaise with investment risk managers to appropriately assess the risks facing the portfolio in order to define mitigating strategies.
• Build strong relationships with external counterparties (BPE, ICRC, State and Federal Ministries), investors and gain insight into market dynamics.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
• A degree in Economics, Finance, Engineering or any Business-related discipline and post-graduate degree(s) and relevant professional qualifications.
• Minimum of twelve (12) years’ experience in infrastructure and project management, preferably in a leading investment bank, International Finance Institution/Development Finance Institution or a similar institution.
• Good knowledge of infrastructure sector trends (globally and within the Nigerian context), and practical experience in valuation, structuring, portfolio management and business strategy.
• Hands on experience in project finance and management of infrastructure funds.
CONTINUE READING .......AT THE site below....
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47